[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

i can't help but smiling looking at their interaction...

insta001.gif

2 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

I love this MV, it covers all lovey dovey scenes of SoSoo couple from ep 7, with beautiful OST. I'm still waiting for Lee Hi song to be released, it's so beautiful. 

so we will have YG singer queue on the line? Lee Hi and AKMU.. both on OST line? gooddd... good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Cheer up, guys! As it is late night/early morning in Korea, DC fans often let out their... deep, dark, lewd desires... during those hours and then delete all traces before morning.  Somebody created these gifs for fun this time.

Muahahahaha.  Getting raunchy are we?

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Cheer up, guys! As it is late night/early morning in Korea, DC fans often let out their... deep, dark, lewd desires... during those hours and then delete all traces before morning.  Somebody created these gifs for fun this time.

Daaaaamn, I thought this was like a leaked preview and legit made my heart jumped in excitement, ahahhaaaa...but I'm lowkey hoping this would really happen in the drama... *pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease*

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, shiraru said:

Daaaaamn, I thought this was like a leaked preview and legit made my heart jumped in excitement, ahahhaaaa...but I'm lowkey hoping this would really happen in the drama... *pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease*

Judging that Wang So is going to impregnate Haesoo (if Moon Lovers is going to follow the original BBJX), may be there is a chance, though it breaks my heart to see my Jun Ki with another woman :bawling:........LOL ^_^

• Like 18

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

Thanks for contributing to this thread. good job onion head I love to read such long analysis!!crazy monkey  Now, let me complete your analysis about Wang Mu:

- He is not just acting like a big brother to Wang So alone. Notice that he was the one who asked for Hae Soo so that she could prepare something for Wang Eun's birthday. He knew that she was important to Wang Eun which means he usually listens to his younger brother. Then during the party, he made some signs with his eyes to Wang Jung and Baek Ah so that they would make Wang Eun drunk. So he had talked about it to his younger brothers before. He seems to be a very caring and gentle person. In my opinion, he thinks similarly to Hae Soo: family is important and the best gift can not be bought. HE knew that Wang Eun would love his present: seeing Hae Soo was his gift.

- He doesn't pay much attention to social status because he asked Hae Soo to stay with them.  

- I believe, he feels also guilty that Wang So got the scar because he was the other reason why Queen Yoo was upset. Her son was dead, but he knew that Queen Yoo couldn't stand the fact that he, Wang Mu, would replace her dead son.

- Notice that Wang So had his brother by his side, when he confronted Ji Mong about the possibility to stop the marriage. So Wang Mu with his presence showed his support to his brother, he must have listened to his request.

- His mother's clan is not that powerful and even his marriage didn't help to arrange his situation.

- Then Hae Soo dreamt of a king who drowned and I believe, it is him. I noticed that HAe Soo mentioned that he needed to take a bath and I guess, she meant with certain herbs. At some point, (in this drama) he will get attacked while treating his eczema.

To me, Wang Mu shares a lot with Hae Soo: he is taking care of others (Wang Eun, Wang So), he protects his brother if needed. He doesn't like to be unfair that's why he asks court lady Oh not to scold Hae Soo so much because she had helped him. So he recognises kindness. As conclusion, he would feel much better, if he lived in the 21st century. His eczema comes from the dilemna he is confronted with: being the Crown Prince, although he doesn't want to be. He is the opposite of Wang Yo who is so greedy and selfish. Finally, Wang Mu keeps his promises, unlike Wang Yo.

@evie7 @littleloony @Yongzura

Aww.. thanks dear! ;) I love reading other people's analysis as well, because we tend to focus on one thing and missed important details in the process. Thank you so much for adding a whole lot of occasions that clearly shown how kind-hearted wang mu is. He is such a great big brother figure that it was rather unfortunate he was trapped into this game of thrones, surrounded with power hungry people. What's worse no one could back him up and protects him as he has no powerful clan supporting his cause, neither his mother nor his wife came from clan with significant importance. 

IKR. If only he was reborn in 21st century, he would be perfect as your neighbourhood' oppa that always caring and help everyone that needed around him. :D I hope he gets a better screentime and we could dug deeper into his character because his backstory feels more important at this stage than his younger sibling (that probably serves more a comedic relief) but maybe we will get that during his reign. 

• Like 16

@MadraRua I am starting to doubt that Hae Soo and Wang Wook will kiss...just by looking at those gifs their relationship is so innocent. Is better for Wook to kiss Hae Soo next week... if not, game over for Wook. Wang So is ready for the attack. ^_^ I still want to see a kiss of WookSoo...their chemistry is really good. But I want the SoSoo romance now. 

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Wang Wook, while I loved their interactions. seems as if he is the prim and proper type. He would wait for their 'marriage' until he did anything like that. I can't see a kiss from them anytime soon. Of course, I'll eat these words if it happens. :D

:lol:I still don't understand why so innocent...he wanted to kiss her in earlier episode. At those times, that didn't matter to him. :huh: 

sh_ep4_8.jpg?w=605&h=313

• Like 15

6 hours ago, mynameiswat said:

After all of these skinship predictions, theories, gif, images, etc, etc..... I am 100% on board that Hae Soo will get pregnant. Lets just hope it is a happy pregnancy. :lol: 

1 hour ago, shiraru said:

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

Let's pray together!! ^_^

Wang So while reading all your comments be like:

tumblr_odke9dKIx61qi2eq9o3_540.gif

Let's trust him! HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

*....silently praying with yall*

2 hours ago, ruizaio said:

OH GAAAAWWWD. :w00t::blink: I thought it was a preview or something too. Lololol.

• Like 23