[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@LyraYoo I want to cry when I read that post..thank you for sharing it here..glad someone put my mind in words..it really can mend my broken heart that's so sad because of the pinpoint at every little mistakes in this drama..thank you again :)

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, qwenli said:

SOMEONE EDITED the WIKI page.

THIS IS TOO MUCH. I understand fans are fervent but I am sticky about truth and facts.

The queen was daemok aka yeonhwa. It was always in wiki like that until today.:angry:

That's the problem with wiki, anybody can edit it. Anyway doesn't mean when it is edited the ending will change, whoever changed it should brace her/himself for disappointment.

To me this is worst than bashing actors/idols because it is a lie and mislead people. 

i agree with you. as much as we want to feed our fangirl dream, history facts should NOT be change. Those history facts are so important that we can use as reference. The producer can always turn to be happy ending in drama as it is stated that this drama is a fiction. i think those change the data in Wiki is very irresponsible as it misleading. Those information in wiki is used by many, not only us the k drama lovers. What if students who are doing research n use the info from a reliable data and it turn out they got the history all wrong thanks to those people who want to realize their fan fic ending. 

• Like 11

Been re-watching the latest BTS and cant help smiling to see LJK seems cant let IU's hand go hahahaha

Good to see LJK's giving suggestions and kinda leading her on how to do the scenes. Petite IU kinda makes these two leads instinctively and unconsciously be very protective towards her :D

Lots of sweet gestures between the leads and I hope @KdramaSwimmer or @MoOnLoVeRz can help me with the screencaps from the BTS! :blush:

D-3 to Monday and should we make a betting on what will happen after that last scene in episode 7? hahahaha

I have a strong feeling that Wook's gonna interrupt when HS want to explain something to So thus we'll have another impeding conversation between them?

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Just saw the wiki page. I hope they revert them soon before the antis or major media in Korea find out because it's only going to fuel more hate for LJE/IU. 

I agree with you. If this come out to Korean media, not only IU, this whole drama will be under fire and it will bring the ratings drop even worst. I don't think we want a good drama and the whole production team be under fire because of fan irresponsible act. 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, skxz said:

When Yo slaps So so hard that his mask flies off. That slap must have come at full power. (Not sure if anyone else picked this up previously) Hope So slaps him back. He totally deserves it after that whole de-masking fiasco where he put So on full blast and shamed him to no end.

And whatever Hae Soo or whoever did to cover So's scar up is quite amazing. I think he looks really cool with and without it but I wanna know what they did to help him achieve the no scar look. Betting it's Hae Soo's amazing make up skills.

I'm so ready for Monday! Not something many people say. But us Eclipses LOVEEEE MONDAY'S! KEEN BEANS!!! :blush:

What if Yo intentionally slapped him hard to make sure the mask flies off to embarrass So, and lo and behold, the scar is gone (HS' doing)? When he was riding the "palaquin" he wasn't wearing a mask, right? Maybe it was the great reveal!

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 19

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

What if Yo intentionally slapped him hard to make sure the mask flies off to embarrass So, and lo and behold, the scar is gone (HS' doing)? When he was riding the "palaquin" he wasn't wearing a mask, right? Maybe it was the great reveal!

That could be the case too! Didn't think of that but I hope that's not the case cause I ain't gonna be very happy. Yo is just too much to handle in the evil department. 

I think the main reason Yo slapped So was out of pure anger because this is the scene where So challenges him for the "seat" which is most probably referring to the throne. He's probably thinking how dare someone so lowly challenge me. Also Yo has worked with Queen Yoo for so long to get there and So's interference  I don't think was ever in their calculations so with So jumping in like this it could potentially ruin their whole plan. 

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

LMAO

devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gifThat was brilliant. In honour of Queen Hae Soo, I've made her a page on Wikipedia. [It's very easy to edit text and create content on Wiki, so you should always consider the information very carefully.]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Hae_Soo

Feel free to add text, pictures or anything you like.

LOL I was just trying to find information on Queen Daemok when I saw the Queen Hae Soo entry.

• Like 7

@ruizaio that's what i was thinking a while ago. Sigh, seriously if they make this article out of this the drama, cast, fans will get backlash. It's understandable though I will upset And mad if someone change my country history just to feed their fantasy :mellow:

@MadraRua Dear, it seem u can help us change it to the original history content? Could you please delete anything hae soo related from wikipedia?

• Like 10

@LyraYoo  I like to read the recaps for SHR on DB. I have read almost all the comments on it and I was impressed by their number but especially by the good overall impression. Also on the DF there are many good comments. The last time I accessed the site there were over 4000 comments. Almost all praise this drama and the cast, especially on LJK. It's like a paradox. I read many comments that praise exactly what fans from Korea like to criticize. (all those close-up, IU, the younger actors, the fact that the action is developing so fast without too many explanatory flash-backs, etc).

• Like 18

3 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

I still don't quite accept the fact that someone with scar is disgrace in this kingdom. 

I have a theory about that and that is this anti-scar policy of Goryeo in ML is some kind allegory about how preoccupied SK society is with plastic surgery specifically and appearance in general. I've been graced with stories by a number of sources that nips and tucks are a way of life there to the point where kids don't really resemble their mums because of extensive work done on their faces. Seoul apparently is the plastic surgery capital of the world with more procedures per capita than any other nation. But what often disturbs me are the comments of the Knetz about young, up and coming actresses who are singled out for their looks. Aside from the fact that these comments can potentially scar people for life, they show a kind of obsession with some unspoken standard of physical beauty especially for their celebrities.

The thing that also bothers me about this anti-scar policy is that it assumes that scarring is a curse and/or disease that needs quarantining. Is it his fault that So has a scar on one side of his face? Well apparently. And the despicable thing is that the woman who gave it to him hates him the most instead of being remorseful about it. Then she poisons the well by turning her own sons against each other. Obviously it's more than just the scar that grates on this woman.

Frankly, if you ask me, I think that LJG is so much more attractive with that scar and that mask. It's nice to see him shed his flower boy looks for a more ruggedly handsome demeanour. It's undoubtedly why I've really embraced him in a new and a fresh way with ML.

It's intriguing what this drama is doing with regards to the scar not just in the storyline but as a social commentary on the kind of dynamics of power that the preoccupation with appearance leads to. In a meritocracy appearance shouldn't really matter but of course in many jobs, visuals and impressions are really key to being employed. 

I also wonder too if people become more preoccupied with their appearance when the dysfunction in their lives is much more pronounced. So the emphasis on the outside appearance is to conceal, to take attention away from the real trouble spots that are within. The royal family is a case in point. Polygamy leading to family strife to extreme sibling rivalry, power struggles and fratricide. The first family has many skeletons and this anti-scar policy is a complete joke when it's clear that there are far more serious issues at hand.

• Like 24

6 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

He teach HS to write his name..with him holding her hand and direct her hand...um...it's that teaching or romancing ...LOL

:lol::lol::lol:..... I'm talking about the real teaching, like him holding her hand, and teaching her calligraphy. Hahahahahaha.... I didn't expect my question to have two possibilities. Hahahahaha

• Like 7