Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

@clarissasan

mine is... BA and i am happy to have him.. :)

uowwgpmyzd.jpg
You are honest and will tell the truth about your opinion. You are also very talented and your passion towards art is no doubt. You have talents in art and so you will be a good partner for prince Baek Ah. He is skilled both in art, music, etc and he has a kind heart, that's why many girls like him. Your honest personality and bravery to speak the truth must make him falling in love with you because you're different than any other girls.
  • Like 15

10 minutes ago, fangurling123 said:

The real Gwanjong killed several of  his brothers, relatives, nephews, close advisors and even his second son.  

Hide contents

He also killed General Park, who is played by Song Dong Il.

Since this drama is using history creatively, I wonder if they will rewrite history. In the six minute trailer Hae Soo seems to be talking a lot about changing the future and stopping the brothers from killing each other. Sadly, I don't have a lot of faith in that plan. I've seen enough time travel series to know that time traveler's efforts are usually useless (because the future can't be changed).

But what does everybody else predict will happen?

Will Hae Soo be able to change history or will she fail?

• Like 9

On 9/13/2016 at 8:25 PM, marie67 said:

I swear, Jun Ki taking off his mask was so intimate my heartbeat accelerated. I loved the fact that only HS was able to look him in the eyes, that's what he hates. He isn't used to people looking him directly in the eye. That was such a hot scene, and everytime he comes onscreen I get excited LOL. He is just that perfect, and thiBAes character is so sexy and charming, it's a lethal combination. 

I agree chingu, it was very intimate. By watching him removing his mask slowly then raising his head so they can see his scar. Lee Joon Gi did a great job at performing this scene so raw and intense. His fear of letting the woman he loves see him scar and getting ready to see  'HORROR THROUGH HER EYES"  He wasb't ready to see her looking at him without fear, but with compassion and understanding. He bared his soul in that room but none of his family members were able to look him in the face except for that evil brother (Wang Yo ) of his. Another brother I will never like but is a good pretender (Wang Won).  Wang Won is a coward and disgusting he turned away and laughed because he isn't as brave as Wang Yo. I know he is another brother who will die because he has no manners. Wang Mu, Yeonhwa,  Wang Eun, Baek Ahn couldn't look but  felt bad for him. 

• Like 20

Just now, thenagain said:

Since this drama is using history creatively, I wonder if they will rewrite history. In the six minute trailer Hae Soo seems to be talking a lot about changing the future and stopping the brothers from killing each other. Sadly, I don't have a lot of faith in that plan. I've seen enough time travel series to know that time traveler's efforts are usually useless (because the future can't be changed).

too sad, history can't be changed. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, thenagain said:

in history, Wang Yo and Wang So actually join force to bring down the crown prince (don't know exactly the real reason). Wang Yo manage to ascend the throne but only be the king for 3 years, before Wang So took over. Wang So was more known as emperor probably because of his reformation. And base on history, Wang So kill his 9th brother. I am not so sure about other brothers. But ya, he kills quite many of his brothers, relatives etc. N the real Gwangjong married to Yeon Hwa which later be known as Queen Daemuk. 

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, thenagain said:

Since this drama is using history creatively, I wonder if they will rewrite history. In the six minute trailer Hae Soo seems to be talking a lot about changing the future and stopping the brothers from killing each other. Sadly, I don't have a lot of faith in that plan. I've seen enough time travel series to know that time traveler's efforts are usually useless (because the future can't be changed)

In the C-version, Zhang Xiao tries to change history but the result is still the same.  Given the cartoonish tone that the Korean version seems to be taking so far and given that the production company seems to have been targeting the idol fan group as its audience, it wouldn't surprise me that the Korean version takes a lighter turn and Hae Soo does indeed succeed in changing history.  I think that's where Jimong plays an instrumental part.

• Like 11

CsX0i-KUMAApF_y.jpg

Lee Joon-ki sexy and wet

2016/09/14

photo763713.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-ki showed off his sexiness.

He posted a picture on his Instagram on the 13th.

He's wearing a suit and posing in the picture. His hair is wet and his sharp eyes give off a sexy look.

Meanwhile, he's starring in the SBS drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" as the 4th Prince Wang So.

• Like 17

On 9/13/2016 at 9:17 PM, loveandpeace09 said:

@xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Thank you so much...I get it now :) I feel the scar is so artistic it kinda looks good on him too ^_^ He looks so hot even with the scar *swoon*

Chingu, I so agree with you @loveandpeace09  Lee Joon Gi still look good with the scar . It makes him look like a powerful warrior.  in love leaf

• Like 12

3 hours ago, clarissasan said:

Hello guys, I'm making this quiz at quotev about Scarlet Heart Ryeo :) I hope the result is accurate ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (btw, love this drama so much! <3 )

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8518626/Which-Scarlet-Heart-Ryeo-Prince-is-your-soulmate

Sorry if the questions are too random, I want to make the result more unpredictable though lol (I'll add more questions for the time being)

Maybe I'll make the quiz at soompi too later, I don't know how to make quizzes here TT TT

So, Enjoy!

ROFLMAO

3rd Prince IS an option :lol:

jvpdc6mduw.jpg
You're quite ambitious and determined with your dream. In relationship you tend to go with the flow. 3rd prince Wang Yo as you see is a very superior person and doesn't like women who talks back to him or rejects him. So you go with the flow and be the follower of his many decisions. Still your determination towards your dream will make him fall in love with you.
His mother would LOVE this quiz love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifblacko-emoticon-04.gif
  • Like 15

On 9/13/2016 at 9:17 PM, loveandpeace09 said:

@xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Thank you so much...I get it now :) I feel the scar is so artistic it kinda looks good on him too ^_^ He looks so hot even with the scar *swoon*

Chingu, I so agree with you @loveandpeace09  Lee Joon Gi still look good with the scar . It makes him look like a powerful warrior.  in love leaf

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Gitakawaii said:

anyone know when they started the filming for this drama and when it ended? 

they have been filming this drama since January 2016 and finished sometime in July, around 6-7 months. the first day of shooting was the chicken basket picnic scene :) 

• Like 13

18 hours ago, ahriev said:

At first I chocked because I worry about the 3rd ver, but that's definitely the scene from International (S-One Asia). So I assume Youku is using the same ver as in S-One Asia.

If I not mistake all episode (1-7) have two version (International and Korean). First ver of 1,2,,3 is airing at the same time in International and Korea, but then in Saturday SBS airing the edit ver (better editing and better BGM). 4 & 5 even they are airing in the same time, the ver for International and Korean are different (not as much as 6&7 for the different, mainly BGM and editing). The difference in 6&7 getting worst (Cut and adding scene in Korean ver). Oh and the preview begin in ep 5 is different...

Thank you for the clarification~~~~ =)) I thought there are moooreee versions out there..hehehehehehe. 

• Like 7

Omo you look busy hahahah i wach ep.7 again my favorite scene is first WS-HS omo so much emotions so honest WS brake HS wall she was like i am ok ...great don't worry but she relly is not ok ...that why i like that scene so much WS is diffrent not like WW who is like ok everything will be ok but the reality is diffrent ...

I like when after she sing she see WS and her eyes follow him .... i like the garden scene is so sweet hahahaah i like it all 

The only problem we all have is monday is still far away ...

Sorry for my poor english

• Like 20

On 9/13/2016 at 9:52 PM, fairyalice said:

Hahaha I don't think Hae Soo would let him distance himself from her. Or so that's the feeling I get. She understands his vulnerability and shame of the scar, so even if he tries to push her away, Hae Soo is dead set determine on helping him out - hence she will use a little bit of magic (makeup) to conceal the scar Oh how I would love to see the shock on Yo's face.

@thenagain @fairyalice... I am positive he will distance himself but Hae Soo will seek him out and he will be struggling to stay away from her. THat is what i can't wait to see. He will stay away, then seek her out, run away again and ofcourse she will be chasing him to fins out why he is avoiding her. LOL LOL It will be great to see chingu. 

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Honestly I think the international version is probably most true to the C-drama version in that it is much more even handed in the portrayal of Wook/Soo. Whereas the Korean drama seems to be playing more to the drama trope of the girl sticking more to one guy. Now don't get me wrong, both versions have the Wook/Soo romance, but the international version seems to give Wook a little more love and the SBS version is definitely more about Wang So's feeling. At least in my opinion. 

Trying to think of the scene changes: 

We have the escape on the horse exchange - International version : So say's 'it's not because I like you'. SBS version : 'It bothered me because it was you' ( very different empahasis). 

When Wook steals Soo away for a moment in the teahouse/bathhouse - International version Wook hugs Soo. SBS version they smile at each other. 

SBS version obviously has added more So scenes in, but also given us more scenes of Soo/So learning about each other. 

Anyone remember any other differences? 

Oh really? Can someone help me find International episode links to watch? PM me please?

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, happy3monster said:

Hello everyone! 

Are the ratings in Wikipedia correct? Or the ones in koreandrama.org?

LJG is so hot :wub:

The highest level they have hit so far is 6%.  on average it hovers about 5.7%. Any figure you see above these are in accurate.

• Like 10