[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 hours ago, valentvcd said:

And become 2nd  Nicky Wu and Liu Shishi :D  (4th prince and rou xi) married in real life... Be careful with scarlet heart's karma..

I am just kidding....

*zip the lip* :)

10 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

But if WS decides to get HS even after knowing she is in a mutual relationship with WW, then it's perfectly acceptable. :P

I personally think WS has more of a conscience and if he comes to know right now about WW and HS then he will choose to try and stay away from HS. He may not care about WW's feelings but he will care about HS' feelings. If he comes to know she likes WW then he will respect that. I believe his feelings will have to strengthen more before he comes to know about WookSu to turn into obsession(I hope they don't over do and turn him into an obsessive creepy stalker. I want my OTP to have somewhat of a healthy loving relationship as much as possible in that messed up palace.)

first line....very well observed...but our love for WS cant let us question any of his deed or intention thats all i can say ;)

Agree regrading WSs conscience.... but just hoping it wont be too late to happen in this drama considering we dont have much episodes left and have so  much to wrap up. And at the same time WSs feelings are like a volcano all lava building inside and one day just boom...i am thinking he too needs that just one moment to realize he cant live without HS and turn on the lover mode

8 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

NEW PD NOTE ! (to ease our waiting game \^0^/ )

Can it be translated to english...i cant understand :(

9 hours ago, solelylurking said:

JM is someone who is closest to the King. He wouldn't want anything jeopardizing his next move right? Hae Soo don't have bargain power in relation to the throne chase. If at all, she will be seen as a weak link that could be use to destroy Wook if more find out about their relationship specially the King. The King judgement about might have change if he found out Wook seeing his dead wife's cousin soon after her gone. 

He hasn't seeing So as a rival for the throne yet because So never has a desire to be king before so there's a chance he could blurt it out So. 

To understand Wook is not easy indeed. We have to see in little things and try to figure out how his head work. But I think I get a hang of it a little now. Although he can make me feel desperate sometimes because his hobby. Hahaha..

So can be soft to Soo, I think. Just look at his gaze at her and the way he bend down to meet her eyes at the garden. But he's a man of actions. He has to lure Soo into his arms anyway. He can do that how many different ways he wants. Hahaha

yes thats the point i missed to notice... WW is tiptoeing if its anything related to king. And JM can convey the advancement between WW-HS to king effecting his image in front of king (and king already questioned JM how come both the princes are so desparate to save this gal...not sure abut exact translation but yes the meaning what like this). And WS is not someone interested in throne or close to  king so WW can blurt out.

And good to know you finally got to know him and his antics to give me more help in understanding his hovering..lol..

Softer So...thats something if happens we will have so many casualties here n this thread seeing him lovey-dovey with HS... and swirling her in his arms all around the palace .

• Like 15

@Gabi Bros

You know it's interesting, that one time he looked like he was about to, he was jolted back to reality by Hae Soo. I think it has something to do with the Korean audience. Someone mentioned (sorry forgot who) that the audience wouldn't like it if she fell in love with both leads. They're used one male lead and the secondary lead having an unrequited love with the heroine. If they kissed, it might be a bitter pill for them to swallow unlike the chinese audience, where 8th and Ruoxi shared little kisses that were proper kisses before she ended their little dalliance. That 8th was not as shy I'm thinking as this one is to probably cater to the Korean audience. That's why I don't think they'll ever share a kiss. They'll save that for Hae Soo and Wang So.

• Like 22

I started watching Chinese version of the drama and boy, is it boring. Nor is the acting as exceptional as Knetz think it is. Most of the stuff in the C-show is putting me to sleep, the pace, the male lead's face. Finished 20 episodes, n can't say I like it that much at all. The romance too is not really good.I prefer Korean version to it. But  then I always found the acting in Taiwanese/Chinese dramas too OTT.

• Like 17

32 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

@Gabi Bros

You know it's interesting, that one time he looked like he was about to, he was jolted back to reality by Hae Soo. I think it has something to do with the Korean audience. Someone mentioned (sorry forgot who) that the audience wouldn't like it if she fell in love with both leads. They're used one male lead and the secondary lead having an unrequited love with the heroine. If they kissed, it might be a bitter pill for them to swallow unlike the chinese audience, where 8th and Ruoxi shared little kisses that were proper kisses before she ended their little dalliance. That 8th was not as shy I'm thinking as this one is to probably cater to the Korean audience. That's why I don't think they'll ever share a kiss. They'll save that for Hae Soo and Wang So.

Chingu, I feel really bad for telling you this, but Kang Haneul did say in his Singapore interview that Wook and Haesoo don't share a kiss.

EDIT: and @MadraRua is correct, they typically don't like the lead kissing both the 1st and 2nd leads. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it rarely does.

• Like 19

37 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

*zip the lip* :)

first line....very well observed...but our love for WS cant let us question any of his deed or intention thats all i can say ;)

Agree regrading WSs conscience.... but just hoping it wont be too late to happen in this drama considering we dont have much episodes left and have so  much to wrap up. And at the same time WSs feelings are like a volcano all lava building inside and one day just boom...i am thinking he too needs that just one moment to realize he cant live without HS and turn on the lover mode

Can it be translated to english...i cant understand :(

yes thats the point i missed to notice... WW is tiptoeing if its anything related to king. And JM can convey the advancement between WW-HS to king effecting his image in front of king (and king already questioned JM how come both the princes are so desparate to save this gal...not sure abut exact translation but yes the meaning what like this). And WS is not someone interested in throne or close to  king so WW can blurt out.

And good to know you finally got to know him and his antics to give me more help in understanding his hovering..lol..

Softer So...thats something if happens we will have so many casualties here n this thread seeing him lovey-dovey with HS... and swirling her in his arms all around the palace .

See.. I thought my drama detective skill can come handy for us about to get inside his head for a while. KHN is a really great actor. He changes his gesture towards his co-actors according to his character personality. Wook already plan his step two pace ahead. I think it will be reveal when the race for the throne is on. I already suspect Wook is a double faced guy but boy, he is good. It's not only two faces his having, it's many. His mask only lowered and we could see a glimpse of himself in anything related to Soo. Soo is his weak link. He'll lose his calmness and his cold headed thinking is what makes him a great politician and a suitable heir to throne if you'll think about it. Better than Yo. It's too bad his father isn't notice about him. I get the vibe that he fears his father, idk why. That's why he dig his holes so low: to lose his father radar. When it comes to his father he's hovering on purpose. If his father knew about Soo it will used against him because to be honest his mother's children weren't on the King's favor. His father favor Mo and So, and hiding a secret agenda on his own. This is what makes me like Wook's character. He's the second in anything, the underdog even when he gets the upper hand first in romance. His character is tragic in every way you see it. B)

And you know how So is going to get back at Wook and make him eat his own words? By marrying YH but not loving her. Just imagine the look on Wook's face. It will be a sight to see isn't it? *insertevillaugh*

I like the swirling hugs. For me it's like they're moon dancing in fast pace. WS has a soft spot for Soo. I like it that way. It makes him able to do anything for her. And it makes WS different from the 4th from C vers. 

I'm glad we can exchange notes happily here.. We'll our prediction is half right: Wook is going to interfere SoSoo convers. By the look in his face when he decide to follow it's not a going to be good. Let's just see more if our theories are right this time. I'll tag you as soon I'm done watching it. Promise. 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Chingu, I feel really bad for telling you this, but Kang Haneul did say in his Singapore interview that Wook and Haesoo don't share a kiss.

Don't feel bad, it's concrete now. They won't kiss. very-happy-smiley.gifAll the more kisses to anticipate from HMS SoSoo kissy-kissy-smiley.gifin-love-smiley.gif

• Like 18

8 hours ago, chi13lou said:

What if Yo intentionally slapped him hard to make sure the mask flies off to embarrass So, and lo and behold, the scar is gone (HS' doing)? When he was riding the "palaquin" he wasn't wearing a mask, right? Maybe it was the great reveal!

good observation and i certainly agree... Yos plan is to humiliate WS as much he can but only way he can do i using his scar. So that slap was intended to get his mask off.... and as @skxz mentioned WY got angry how come a scarred person like WS came to claim his seat but his slap was surely intentional to show him his reality by removing that mask and that too by slapping him (you say evil he just crossed all limits of being evil here)

7 hours ago, skxz said:

KHN like what are you doing to my girl. Get yo hands of her :joy: The BTS scenes of the main trio are so cute. 

hahaha.... may be his is thinking what if  i could stand there in place of LJK

@shiraru agree there are many moments when I do feel this show could be a DJG but just cause PDnim does not have liberty or permission to make it that vast in terms of episodes and timeline. so it got cuts on all edges to fit in received permissions.

@LyraYoo thank you very much for all the details about how SHR is doing internationally and in no time we will be crossing 10000 mark of posts here

@ilovekorearocks i think the scar is visible very very lightly to support the fact that it was indeed hidden by makeup done by HS and not removed using surgery.

• Like 15

On 9/16/2016 at 9:21 PM, solelylurking said:

See.. I thought my drama detective skill can come handy for us about to get inside his head for a while. KHN is a really great actor. He changes his gesture towards his co-actors according to his character personality. Wook already plan his step two pace ahead. I think it will be reveal when the race for the throne is on. I already suspect Wook is a double faced guy but boy, he is good. It's not only two faces his having, it's many. His mask only lowered and we could see a glimpse of himself in anything related to Soo. Soo is his weak link. He'll lose his calmness and his cold headed thinking is what makes him a great politician and a suitable heir to throne if you'll think about it. Better than Yo. It's too bad his father isn't notice about him. I get the vibe that he fears his father, idk why. That's why he dig his holes so low: to lose his father radar. When it comes to his father he's hovering on purpose. If his father knew about Soo it will used against him because to be honest his mother's children weren't on the King's favor. His father favor Mo and So, and hiding a secret agenda on his own. This is what makes me like Wook's character. He's the second in anything, the underdog even when he gets the upper hand first in romance. His character is tragic in every way you see it. B)

And you know how So is going to get back at Wook and make him eat his own words? By marrying YH but not loving her. Just imagine the look on Wook's face. It will be a sight to see isn't it? *insertevillaugh*

I like the swirling hugs. For me it's like they're moon dancing in fast pace. WS has a soft spot for Soo. I like it that way. It makes him able to do anything for her. And it makes WS different from the 4th from C vers. 

I'm glad we can exchange notes happily here.. We'll our prediction is half right: Wook is going to interfere SoSoo convers. By the look in his face when he decide to follow it's not a going to be good. Let's just see more if our theories are right this time. I'll tag you as soon I'm done watching it. Promise. 

I see Wang Wook like you. He is well-mannered but he is hiding a lot. He never shares anything to anyone, like for example when Hae Soo described the leader as a man with a fur. It was interesting that neither Wook nor So shared their discovery. Everyone realised the importance of the clue, but both brothers kept the discovery to themselves. Sure, they couldn't do it in front of Hae Soo, yet they never shared their thoughts. He never mentioned it to his sister as well. That way, we can see that he is keeping every single information to himself. From my point of view, he has noticed that it is better to keep his thoughts and discovery to himself. On the other hand, this became a habit to him, to hide everything (thoughts, feelings). That's why he was never able to say to his wife that he loved her. However, Hae Soo is his weakness as she is the reason why he started talking to his wife about his thoughts. Hae Soo was the trigger, he opened up, yet he is aware that this might cause him trouble. Now, I am wondering if Wang Wook will decide to race for the throne because of Hae Soo (in order to have her back) or in order to destroy Wang So who took her.

Could it be that Wang Wook will use Yo in the fight for the Crown? I know that he will join him, but as soon as Yo is the king, I can imagine that Wang Wook might try to work behind Yo's back, well aware of Yo's weaknesses. Based on Hae Soo's premonition, the third king has a knife in his hand, when he dies and it looks like it is Yoo. Is he killed or does he kill himself?  Wang Wook is dangerous because he appears so nice, yet he shouldn't be trusted.

Will we see in the next episode Yo's complaining to his father about his favouritism among his sons? I am looking forward to watching the competition between Wang So and Wang Wook. 

• Like 17

6 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

With the discussion about the scar I also remember that nobody from Wang So's brothers know about the scar except Wang Mo( wait not sure if Yo knows). That also explains why Queen SMS is very adamant in keeping So in the palace. He may use it as ace against Yoo (yet the King knows about her plot of overthrowing the Crown Prince.

Good Friday Scarlet Lovers, Checking in late and you guy's have this thread on fire over 9100 comments made and still more to come and were not upon episode 10 yet Kudos Lovers.. Now on to answering @LyraYoo In my very own opinion I think YO do know his mom scared WS face because when BA was aking her about it he jump in quick to her defense.. Yo is older then So so he must have herd or seen young So at that time knowing his mom did that I mean the new even travel outside the palace even the common people know.. As I mention before The queen had to hush this gossip up quick because she could have been dethrone for her action against a defenless boy. If that had of been a concubines child they would have declared her to nuts to hold the title queen..  It's more to the aftermath of So incident and his scare what gets me none of the other children or even asking how did he get the scare it's not like young So did it himself.. Also who would have nerve enough to take in the King and Queen child and have nerve to not treat him as royal with the utmost care.. The family that took him in was supported by the Queen and they only had one job as that was to make it look like and accident and kill him.. But as we see So is a survivor he's been fighting all his young life this is why it's no surprise to me that he fights to become King he's owe that much.. The only person that holds any other survival skills next to him isthe CP.. He has fought in wars next to the King on the front line..

6 hours ago, redfrommars said:

EP 7 BTS ENG SUB is available on twitter but I don't know how embed the video...

someone has mentioned that Knetizens refer to the ship as SoHae, should we just follow that so we're one together with them or at least at that as the ship name when we tweet? we have so many ship names for our OTP xDD

@redfrommars  No need to fellow the netz they never follow us one minute they will say one thing the next another We in the forum call them the So Soo couple because it sounds better and So combines both there names..

6 hours ago, ilovekorearocks said:

I presume that every prince was given the opportunity to do the ritual as Wang Wook talked about his desire to free Hae Soo if it rains and WY during that confrontation (slap scene- sound like a soap opera) between WS and WY in front of that imperial palaquin or something, that he would like to be a King if it rains. It looks like things will escalate by next week

@ilovekorearocks I'ts about time because HS and WW really beginning to bore me with they shoo fly love I'm ready for the course of this drama to take a turn of events and more of WS is being shown and hope to see him back in and action scene showing off his capabilities.. Especially with tamming the shrew (The Queen) and if need be put WY mom in check if she crosses the line with him why should he respect her when he don't his own mother Queen Evil.. But I do expect at some point they will clash heads because she will want WW on the throne and he's not having it..

6 hours ago, Putri Dewi said:

i know Queen yoo hate king taejo, but why she hates wang so soo much?? it is hatred towards the king not wang so

even after she hurts wang so's face, she doesnt feel guilty at all

he can love wang yo, but not wang so (?)

@Putri Dewi  This also been bothering me my only thought is besides the CP So had to be a favorite of the KIng or she was envious of his looks maybe one of those forseen shaman had told her of So future and she didn't like it but my personal favorite is she was jealous of his looks.. His features was soft as any young girl who could pass as a girl maybe it has something to do with he would  grow to outshine her.. Look at how handsome he is even with the scare that reminds her of how ugly she is..

6 hours ago, Putri Dewi said:

as for jisoo & baekhyun, they are too young & childish to understand about respect

as for hae soo - i have no idea

Also this is apart of the queens doing regardless he is they brother they older brother and should be taught to respect him no matter what.. I really thinks she afraid of the others finding out she really did this to him..

5 hours ago, skxz said:

However I am still unsure how marrying her it will benefit or help him. How will their marriage help protect Hae Soo? We all know that Yeon Hwa hates Hae Soo's guts. That girl cannot stand the idea of Soo being around so getting rid of her would probably be the highest on her priority list.

@skxz I think it would be a shift in the power in the court as well as the inner palace.. YH saw HS as a threat as soon as she supposed to have awaken from her coma.. I knew she would want to get rid of her because she feels that HS is usurping her terittory.. She was the only girl around all those princes and she need all those eyes foscus on her all accept the princes her mom bore which she knows it would not be one of them to take the throne next.. But So marrying her will automatic have her clans people backing him because she would become Queen.. Don't know if someone else explained it but this is how I see it but this is his benefit little as she knows So isn't going to bow down to anyone you see he told the King how to elelmenate that one clan he didn't have to use marriage to do it..

• Like 14

37 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

EDIT: and @MadraRua is correct, they typically don't like the lead kissing both the 1st and 2nd leads. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it rarely does.

But I wanted to see a kiss of KHN-IU...guess it has to be in another drama (if that ever happens T.T) Are you sure KHN wasn't lying? :lol: I am SoSoo shipper...but KHN and IU's chemistry is so good that I really wanted a kiss like in the chinesse version. :o

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

But I wanted to see a kiss of KHN-IU...guess it has to be in another drama (if that ever happens T.T) Are you sure KHN wasn't lying? I am SoSoo shipper...but KHN and IU's chemistry is so good that I really wanted a kiss like in the chinesse version. :o

@Gabi Bros I agree. They have really good chemistry also. I have actually kept that at the back of my mind, that he could have told a white lie...cause why would you share a spoiler like that? But the further along we get in the story, it's now more unlikely it will happen.

• Like 12

*phew* its getting tougher day by day to keep up with this thread... it took me more than 2 hours to read last 8 pages.. still have marked couple of posts with some great analysis jusy cause my brain has no more space to let anything seriours enter and analyze it.

@USAFarmgirl I was about to start the c version tomorrow but after reading ur input I hav postponed my idea till SHR finishes and then only ill start it.

@solelylurking

chingu ya.. you are going good with ur sherlock cap on reading so much in Wook and it does help me in trying to understand what he is made up of and thinks and does. 

Both WW and WS will influence others love story with HS that too in directly proportional manner... more WW will show his affection towards HS more it will instigate WS to search for his place im HSs heart and more he will do more it will force WW to take extreme steps to have HS back.

ok now I am off to bed hoping to see scarlet dream too..

• Like 15