[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

obviously we can expect such softness in handling when WS and may be many more..

@red.. yeah he did all that and hope he blurts that here to provoke WS feelings. But dint you notice WW left her hand the moment JM was coming to meet them, so what can we make out of that ?  This man confuses me a lot... will he not will he not.. fingers crossed he will say it out and we can see WSs face with so many expressions

absolutely...seems like SHR has made people crazy beyond imagination that changing wiki data is also some are trying to do.

I love history as long as i dont have to remember things/date/evens/battles for exam rest i find it fascinating to just read and know more about the past.

@lolalarue agree it must be someone chnaging the data on wiki in love of WS-HS

and yes ur analysis of expressions is wat they all must be thinking and hope we get good brother bonding after this.

JM is someone who is closest to the King. He wouldn't want anything jeopardizing his next move right? Hae Soo don't have bargain power in relation to the throne chase. If at all, she will be seen as a weak link that could be use to destroy Wook if more find out about their relationship specially the King. The King judgement about might have change if he found out Wook seeing his dead wife's cousin soon after her gone. 

He hasn't seeing So as a rival for the throne yet because So never has a desire to be king before so there's a chance he could blurt it out So. 

To understand Wook is not easy indeed. We have to see in little things and try to figure out how his head work. But I think I get a hang of it a little now. Although he can make me feel desperate sometimes because his hobby. Hahaha..

So can be soft to Soo, I think. Just look at his gaze at her and the way he bend down to meet her eyes at the garden. But he's a man of actions. He has to lure Soo into his arms anyway. He can do that how many different ways he wants. Hahaha

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

As far as I know, wiki is an open encyclopedia, which means it allows people to edit or change some contents if they found them incorrect. So in this case it might be just the act of someone, just as @uuugogirl has pointed out. I also remember the last time I went to Wiki to search for some information about King Gwangjong, I didn't see the name of Hae Soo appear anywhere on the page. But even if it's like that, I still want to deliver my thanks to the person who did that for getting my hopes up for a quick moment :D Oh my, how much I want it to have happened in history so that we may dream of a happy, satisfactory ending for our So-Soo couple :rolleyes:

Yeee!!! We are going to change the Korean history!!!:D Hae Soo did exist and yes Wang So loved her and she was his only one queen and wife!!!

• Like 13

SOMEONE EDITED the WIKI page.

THIS IS TOO MUCH. I understand fans are fervent but facts are facts.

The queen was daemok aka yeonhwa. It was always in wiki like that until today.:angry:

That's the problem with wiki, anybody can edit it. Anyway doesn't mean when it is edited the ending will change, whoever changed it should brace her/himself for disappointment.

• Like 23

5 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Really i can't wait for Monday, i want to see WS and HS moment again, i can see his hug to HS so tight...i hope this moment happen after HS and WW scene in cave, so HS is starting falling for WS \^0^/ There're so many scenes between WS and HS we should wait, it's killing me...

I have watched all the episodes again and I believe HS is already half in love with WS, her eyes tend to draw to him in a crowd or looking for him when he is gone, her look when he saves her multiple times (always on a horse like a knight) shows trust. She is ready to be hit by the realization that she loves him in a passionate way and not like the girlish crush she has for WW. Can't wait for Monday either *sigh*

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

@skxz yes, it's too sad...her eyes got red, so painful tears.

Can HS back to her world before she got heartbreaking because death of princes and marriage of WS with YH? I wish i never see HS feeling hurt so hard again. So after HS come back she meet WS, who save her from lake and bring her to hospital hahaa...it's happy ending then ^_~

Thank you friends for sharing, i really love to see IU and LJG's chemistry on BTS.

aahh...LJG like teased her, my opinion IU such a nice girl, i think she defend herself from lead actors and don't want to make her bf jealous xixii... hmm maybe she's afraid LJG become WS in reality...(friends, you can skip this part :P) sorry, i will take KHN for me LoL...

And become 2nd  Nicky Wu and Liu Shishi :D  (4th prince and rou xi) married in real life... Be careful with scarlet heart's karma..

I am just kidding....

• Like 20

5 hours ago, liltash85 said:

Really? In the early synopsis Wang Eun will face tragi death? Oh no!

But if base on C-drama, only the 10th prince survive and had his happy ending coz he is the only prince that get married to his love one and do not die. 

Historically, Prince Gwangjuwon is the first victim of the war between princes. I don't think they would change that. The fact that they chose to include this prince and even came up with a name for him and gave him a fictitious wife (in history, two of General Park's daughters as well as one niece were married to Wang Geon) suggests to me that his character will have a significance beyond comic relief.

Spoiler

He is the first friend HS has made in Goryeo, and will be the first to go (well, after Mu is assassinated by Yo or Queen Yoo). 

I still hope they changed the details involving his death from the early synopsis, because it's really cruel and heartbreaking. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Based on Wikipedia entry on Gwangjong of Goryeo, this is what was written.

Family

• Father: King Taejo (태조)
  • Mother: Queen Sinmyeongsunseong (신명순성왕후)
  • Consorts:
  1. Queen Hae Soo
  • Children:
  1. King Gyeongjong (경종), 1st Son of Queen Hae Soo
  2. Crown Prince Hyohwa (효화태자), 2nd Son of Queen Hae Soo
  3. Lady Chenchujeon (천추전부인), 1st daughter of Queen Hae Soo
  4. Lady Bohwagung (보화궁부인), 2nd daughter of Queen Hae Soo
  5. Queen Mundeok (문덕왕후), 3rd daughter of Queen Hae Soo

Wishful thinking?

LMAO

devil-laugh-leaf-emoticon.gifThat was brilliant. In honour of Queen Hae Soo, I've made her a page on Wikipedia. [It's very easy to edit text and create content on Wiki, so you should always consider the information very carefully.]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Hae_Soo

It'll be there til its' deleted.

Edit: Since a lot of you feel disrespected I will edit the details on the page back to Queen daemok.

Family

• Father: King Taejo (태조)
  • Mother: Queen Sinmyeongsunseong (신명순성왕후)
  • Consorts:
  1. Queen Daemok
  • Children:
  1. King Gyeongjong (경종), 1st Son of Queen Hae Soo
  2. Crown Prince Hyohwa (효화태자), 2nd Son of Queen Hae Soo
  3. Lady Chenchujeon (천추전부인), 1st daughter of Queen Hae Soo
  4. Lady Bohwagung (보화궁부인), 2nd daughter of Queen Hae Soo
  5. Queen Mundeok (문덕왕후), 3rd daughter of Queen Hae Soo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangjong_of_Goryeo#Family

• Like 15