[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

34 minutes ago, louisawatson said:

i just don't get it. forum topic tag is still misspelled. it's "hong jong hyun" HONG JONG HYUN! prince Yo!

I have changed it now..;). I also added a link to one of my posts (signification of the title moon) because it has become a really popular post. I hope, @LyraYoo doesn't mind.

• Like 11

On 9/9/2016 at 0:02 PM, tatty said:

Hello fellow Scarlet Heart fanatics!! I just couldn't pass up the chance to post again after finding this drama..... I wish I didn't because, dang.... this drama...no words!!! Super addicted to it!!! I wish they showed it everyday instead of twice every week ;_; I feel like dyinggggggg having to wait! 

I haven't watched the original Scarlet Heart (the chinese version) but does anyone know if HS will eventually figure out how to get home?? And then what will happen to WS and HS's relationship??? 

Me too...I'm so addicted.  :crazy:

I think at the end, HS-WS will have to part ways, with one of them remembers their love and the other forgets.  I'm thinking HS most likely to remember and WS forgets.  And not just WS, I think everybody forget all the events during HS stays in that time.  I don't like it but for WS to rule as king and not changing history, it has to happened that way.  But who knows, maybe the power that be can wrap up their story with happy ending.  :D

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun, @LyraYoo has fired the start gun so everyone with Twitter accounts, please start retweeting!! Just click on the tweet above and make sure to click on RETWEET -- the arrows you see above that makes a square.

Thank you @LyraYoo and @meahri_1. Done.. Gladly.... and thank you for the call out.

달의연인 보보경심려 강하늘 아이유 박시은

source: TV Daily Asia

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

I am trying to move around in SBS page now.  If I can get to anything, will share here.

Just an update, I have sent an e-mail to SBS International since I can't register myself into SBS KR as I am not offering any biz to biz relationship.  Hopefully we can get favorable reply from SBS International.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@ruzikie @KdramaSwimmer Like you, I believe, we will see more HS-WS interactions from the episode 7 and 8. Tomorrow, it will be again more about Wang Wook-Hae Soo. The more we have WS-HS together, the happier I'll be.  raccoonI am dying to wait to see the scene when he realises his true feelings for her. I think, when he rescues her from the arranged marriage, he is acting more like a protector and big brother than a lover. I am quite sure that I'll watch the episodes with the first kiss and the taking the mask scenes many times... hard love pink mouse

@bebebisous33

Me two and me three  I'm a fourth Prince and HS rah rah  girl. :blush:Though the visuals of  8th Prince and HS falling in love are tender and heart tugging.... I think a full blown awareness of WS feelings for HS and vice versa will be explosive. I have said ML and BBJX must be watched in their different context, yet since love is universal and both carry this love triangle, I wish there is the same magnetic pull of both 4th and HS. That subconsciously while even they are moving in separate orbits, the times they have contacts with each, not only their eyes mesmerize but in their hearts the beginnings of the fire of passion are stirring, soon to become consuming. I always love this eyes-meeting-across-a-crowded-room-and-all-else-stood-still-only-for-electrified-sparks. I mean it, the kind when even breathing stops momentararly and the heart , brain and body KNOW and longing is sealed.

Just saw the preview... it showed 8th carrying her away. Where does 4th come in ? As for the first kiss when it graces the screen ... may I request for an avalanche of gifs?

Oh.... your analysis entitled First Impressions and Re-Impressions are excellent. < applaud >

Also thank you ALL for the tons of pictures, videos, OSTS, write-ups and gifs. Was very busy so could manage to backtrack a few pages but they are note-worthy. :heart:

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, MadraRua said:

Retweeted and Liked... C'mon everybody, get behind the Elipses love :heart:

Thank you @MadraRua!!!!  Yeorobun, feel free to retweet throughout the day. There's no time limit. All of us span several time zones so I'll be sending reminders during the next several hours.

@bebebisous33 Any additional instructions or guidance to what I have below?

So on to Facebook. For those of you who have FB accounts, please go to BOTH the SBS and Naver links below and post the following:

달의 연인-보보경심 려  짱 \^0^/  <3 Please like or repost to show your support #ScarletHeartRyeo #MoonLovers

Feel free to customize by adding to the message above...might be a good time to add your country. 

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow?div=pc_facebook

https://www.facebook.com/NaverMobile/?fref=ts

@Diana Blanche Good night and thank you, Chingu!

• Like 21

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun, @LyraYoo has fired the start gun so everyone with Twitter accounts, please start retweeting!! Just click on the tweet above and make sure to click on RETWEET -- the arrows you see above that makes a square.

In a little bit, we'll send out instructions for those of you with Facebook and Google+ accounts.

And for those of you who are catching up, we're doing a mass or MOB tweet to SBS and Naver to show our support. Our intent is for this to go viral.

Done  retweeting :)

• Like 13

Thanks to everyone for recapping, sharing info, news, pictures,video. I appreciate your time and effort. I am also enjoying everyone's thoughts, analysis, gifs, etc.  I am enjoying the show so far. The plot is interesting and I am enjoying the characters. I think LJK is the powerhouse of this drama and he is giving a fantastic performance. KHN is also doing a great job. The cinematography is beautiful on many scenes.  I really like the way they are developing the HS-WS relationship as a strong friendship first. I hope that this friendship will continue to develop over the next few episodes so it has a strong foundation before things turn romantic between them. I also really enjoyed seeing WS gradual acceptance at the palace and with his brothers the last episode, and I hope we can see more of those deepening relationships between WS and the brothers before things get troubled by the fight for the throne. I loved how relaxed and accepting the princes were with Wang So during the emoji scene, to the point they had no hesitation in asking for his opinion about the meaning of Hae Su's drawing.  A far cry from their previous attitudes with him, which ranged from dismissive to wary. It was nice to see WS enjoying the brotherly acceptance he has longed for. 

I do wish that the show was better about showing the passage of time as everything seems to happen very quickly but I think in reality weeks or months have actually gone by between various scenes. I think this will be especially important next episode as we deal with Lady Hae's death and its aftermath. 

I know a lot of people here on the forum are wanting to get to the HS-WS romance, like yesterday, but I really hope that the WW-HS romance is given some real focus and time over the next few episodes since I believe that that relationship is very important to the overall plot and to the growth of the characters, especially Hae Su. I want to see her believably work through her feelings so that when she does fall in love with WS, it feels real and not rushed or just for the sake of the plot. 

I'm a little bit confused about what's going to happen in episode 6. I don't quite understand the barriers to WW marrying HS, since the Hae family seems to be a prominent family? In the preview, it was mentioned that the arranged marriage was set by HS family-is her father still alive? I should think that marrying a royal prince would be the best marriage a girl's family could hope for so why is WW saying he can't do anything? I should think that him asking for HS to be his bride the Hae family would be thrilled. I guess it will be made clearer on Monday.

Also, I am now even more confused about Ji Mong.On another blog, a poster pointed out that in Episode 1 the homeless guy's teeth are broken, but Goreyo Ji Mong's teeth are not broken but whole. So I don't think he is a physical time traveller, but could he have been pulled back in time during the eclipse and switched souls like Ha Jin? I don't know. 

• Like 17

any idea which episode will the main ship start sailing?

PS: don't get reply on help me thread.. i am trying to find this song in running man ep 176 @7 minutes .. i know i have heard it in a drama.. but can't find the song.. googling what i hear is not helping clearly typing it wrong.. where can i ask people for this?

Lyrics are something like: nomam boing maria, sarangada maria

• Like 8