Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

So what's the name of Wang So and Hae Soo ship ? Still SoSoo? :sweatingbullets:

and what is YongYoo like @LyraYoo said in her last post ( Sorry, i couldn't back read because this thread moved so fast) 

@UnniSarahi agreed with you unni. Aside i feel chemistry between Haneul and IU, i feel like Wookie and Hae Soo remain as the close one with Hae Soo never tell her another side like every time she's with Wang So. I am not clever to write a word for describing Wooki and Soo but i honestly can tell they can't complete each other :( 

Tomorrow is Monday yihaaa~

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Claudine Caberte said:

Hello fellow Moonlovers! :)

It took me a little while but I finally managed to resync and fix the subtitles for episodes 1-3 directors cut version. Scenes were switched around, some deleted and some were added too so that took a while translating. Can’t promise it’s perfect but I hope you all appreciate it anyway! Keep replying and quoting this post so people can see it. And spread the word! So we can build more interest for this drama!

Now, the question you are all asking...

HOW TO DOWNLOAD.

1. Open a new tab in your browser.

2. Type in <idowhatiwantwheneveriwant> and a period then <tumblr> then a period <com>

I posted the links to the episodes and the subtitles there. Basically type in the blog name then a dot then tumblr dot com Ok?

Hopefully you guys will understand. Enjoy chingus!

Thank you, this is awesome

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Claudine Caberte said:

It took me a little while but I finally managed to resync and fix the subtitles for episodes 1-3 directors cut version. Scenes were switched around, some deleted and some were added too so that took a while translating. Can’t promise it’s perfect but I hope you all appreciate it anyway! Keep replying and quoting this post so people can see it. And spread the word! So we can build more interest for this drama!

HOW TO DOWNLOAD.

2. Type in <idowhatiwantwheneveriwant> and a period then <tumblr> then a period <com>

I posted the links to the episodes and the subtitles there. Basically type in the blog name then a dot then tumblr dot com Ok?

First of all thank you so much for your effort!! I was wondering if someone else also isn't able to see the subs on episode 2 and 3...?

• Like 14

Image result for moon lovers: scarlet heart ryeoth?id=OIP.6c05eae6a5b746880ad689935b00feth?id=OIP.M7402b36fbbad16c727498c89d7300th?id=OIP.21d38c9050081b46e5521f71b429fb 

The Many Forms Of Love...

I may be the odd one out here as I honestly could see Soo with more than one of them I think its because her character seems to be able to move within most of the princes and in fact slowly she is and has changed them each in a different way.  Not who they are but how they see, it's early still to know how much.  She inspires with her courage, stands up in a time when that was seldom seen as in not knowing her place.  She follows her heart and brings a touch of excitement and joy by just being herself.  She may not understand all the rules or have the knowledge of this time period.  She may not follow or accept what she doesn't believe.  Or play by all their rules & regulations but those are the very things that make her so incredible and why from the king to the youngest prince even others around her know she is truly different...

There are many forms of love and we are seeing some of those very forms in how Soo relates to each prince and how they relate to her.  I think as far as the 8th prince you can see she is guided by him it's been played out as romance even love.  It very well maybe a form of it but we have to keep in mind where she came from and all the loss & hurt even being betrayed by those she trusted & loved.  I think the 8th prince is comfort & feels safe to her.  But there is a difference in comfort and having  passion which brings me to my thoughts on the 4th prince who hides his heart behind the safety of his eye mask.  He is a lot like her in that he also knows about loss & pain and even being betrayed by the one person every child should have on their side their Mother.  As you watch them you can feel that tick for tack them not holding back.  It's like opening your arms wide and feeling free.  She may not understand him completely but she isn't afraid of him either and it's like the start of a fire you may not see the small flame that hides underneath but you sure can see the smoke and feel the heat...

3 hours ago, Claudine Caberte said:

HOW TO DOWNLOAD.

This is AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much!! <3

• Like 10

11 hours ago, briseis said:

I think that Wang So yelling like a wild animal, that he mother should come pray to him, his conversation on that rock about his family living in the palace while he is longingly staring at it from afar, they even added the deleted scene about him mocking HS's ideas about mother to the rebroadcast version, plus all the scenes in between, are enough of development for me. I fear that if there were more allusions to it, it would feel extremely repetative.

I don't ship HS with Wook either, since I don't really feel the connection between them but neither nether did I ship the original 8th Prince and RX in the cdrama and the novel - and I think the reason why so few people really ship them is that even in the novel the writer Tong Hua never intended them to end up as the OTP. 

About 8th Prince's political significance, he is the oldest son of Queen Hwangbo (she is not the mother of the Crown Prince) and she wants to make him the king - that's her main motication and aspiration - in the Royal Palace it's always about gaining the most power and power means the throne.

You mean the re-edited directors cut, I didn't see them. Hence, the missing pieces. 

As for 8th, was he successful in any of it. 8th in the Chinese version was punished, what about our Goryeo 8th?? So far, he seems very careful about his political involvement and does not possess any such ambitions.

• Like 15