Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

8 minutes ago, chdom said:

Also, can we talk about the soundtrack?  Lovvvveeee! :wub:

Hi! Welcome. What is your favorite song? :) 

• Like 10

i think its interesting that WS open his heart to HS more than YH... 

firstly WS have connection with YH since he was small and they have an attraction to each other also YH treat him well since he return.. still he wear his mask and do not open his heart..

my theory is WS can recognize what sincere and what not.. YH maybe like him but she always have an hidden agenda with every move she make.. that's why she can't have his heart no matter what.. 

with HS she the first one to talk back aldo the one that defense herself.. who always do what she think right even its wrong.. do not afraid of him.. you can see after the scene where WS goes crazy about his mom and HS actually soothe him WS really changed in the way he interact with HS.. HS just need a few moment with WS to changed him..

something that nobody ever done before and i know nobody can't except HS to touch WS heart.. that's why WS will always loved HS no matter what happen.. she the first and last person that hold him in the most sincere and pure way... 

• Like 24

3 hours ago, chdom said:

Why is this drama underated? I'm usually not into period dramas, but this one I like. 4th prince and HaSeo just gives me butterflies.  Also, can we talk about the soundtrack?  Lovvvveeee! :wub:

I think it's not that underrated. Most international viewers love this drama. My friends who usually don't watch sageuk, love this drama so much. In several streaming portals also have this drama as the no. 1 most watched drama compared to higher ratings drama. It quite makes great buzz actually, if not that great hit. :blush:

Can not wait for it to reach 1B views! Great achievement for the casts and crews. 

• Like 21

12 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Love these new fmvs I found on YouTube. Just to share

Wow, what great finds! I especially loved the first one. Those totally made my day. Thanks for sharing! ^^

• Like 12

did you guys see this?

달의연인 예상치못한 NEW사약케미.jpg(약스포/요해아님) | 인스티즈

spoiler explanation below 

Spoiler

during the opening drama ceremony?, they explained that Yo and Yeonhwa will make an alliance to use each other for their own gain. (and i guess the alliance will break when Yeonhwa chooses So over Yo because Yeonhwa is historically So's wife or maybe Yo will break the alliance when he becomes the emperor because historically he becomes the emperor before So. i don't know how but somehow the alliance will break.)

Edited by louisawatson
  • Like 23

Not sure if I want to start on this since I can't get over Bu Bu Jing Xin (Scarlet Heart)... the second one was so bad. 

Although this is an adaptation, I will wait.. 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Truthfully , I had no issues when it started to snow. It was a sign of a new beginning for Wang So and Hae Soo. It felt right for me because it was the first time they  were comfortable around each other. 

True :wub: TBH, when I first watched that scene.. I never noticed it. I'm so caught up with the romantic ambience.. So stealing glances.. that enough, made my mind float -- then their eyes met. I completely lost it :sweatingbullets::lol::wub: then while reading comments section, I saw bunch of criticism over that.. and I could not argue :mellow:

Spoiler
5 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Actually! Where I live, it's perfectly normal to see a clear sky with beautiful stars, only for it to snow the next minute. lol. I'm a big astronomy fan and can be seen standing or laying outside in the dead of winter to catch some stars. They're clearer during autumn and winter compared to spring or summer. ^^

Now I'm envious.. Urrggg! *bitter* lol jk aside :lol: In where I live.. winter is pretty cruel. Before the first fall, the night sky is extremely white and could see how thick the clouds.. within overnight that it drops, the city is now a winter wonderland, what drives me nuts is after a couple of days.. that dense clouds is back at it again. Must be nice :wub: I guess you often see auroras :rolleyes:

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

I just can't wait for HS and WS to fall in love! But as Jun Ki hinted, WS became obsessed with and possessive of HS('i want you to see no one but me!') and his sort of love is dangerous. I am postulating that he would stop at nothing to keep her by his side. He killed or imprisoned his brothers to grap the throne, and even married Yeon Hwa. The latter would only have compounded HS's angst. But to WS's credit, he probably did not consummate the relationship until after HS's gone. Hence their children came after 6 years of marriage. 

agreed!! WS love is the type that he will stop at nothing to get HS by his side... but i can't wait for WS to realizes that he loved HS and how he approached her romantically.. LJG keep saying how obsessive WS is... i wonder how far he will go as for HS love... 

• Like 20