Quantcast
Jump to content
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Recommended Posts

@briseis @Diana Blanche 

I hope this drama will be success in SK.. 

But eventhough the drama had low rating in SK, the actor will be gainin more fans internationally.. A few weeks ago before MLSHR first broadcast, LJK instagram follower only 500k.. But after 2 weeks, already 650k.. 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@qwenli the YoYoo ship is sailing smoothly i cant even. Funny because @akinahana89 coined them snake mother and son . This alternate ship is a contender for other ships !

@briseis your beautiful and deeper inights of wang so makes me to watch episode 4 once again. Thank you for letting us understand and appreciate his character more.

@bebebisous33, i was in awe when you made a comparison between the walk on the hill versus the walk in the snow. Also.the director included the scenes in separate episodes to highlight the importance. So glad we didnt miss it out here.

@Gabi Bros, you tease. I was chuckling silently after seeing those puppy photos. And yes ,king taejo puppu is spot on!

@ruizaio @luci13 i hope for a dvd version also. It could be my first time ever to have one if this pushes thru!

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a quick drop by of my insights regards the editing. 

Honestly the scene that So and Soo were admiring the stars.. and it snowed suddenly, it's really off. (But no biggies for me)You wouldn't be able to see stars if snow is supposed to fall, since the cloud should/is really thick white.. However, I just don't get why that matters a lot.. first it was a really wonderful and  a wanjang romantic scene, I don't even know why they overreacted with that.. then why don't they nitpick the "time-travelling" it's more unnatural isn't it? ^_^ so I don't think that minor error is what they're actually hatin'.

Although, I understand the dismay during the gravity-defying-stunt episode 1's cliff-hanger. I don't really mind all the close-ups, it's a treat! However they definitely made a mistake in that scene.. close up is surely needed in there.. but it was too much and what's worst they've chosen some really lousy angles :mellow: Lee Ji Eun may not be crazily-pretty-popular(to me she's a real beauty :lol:) -- pretty compared to some(ie suzy) but she's stunningly gorgeous with traditional look and attire..even with dirt on her face(during the scene) but because of that..heavy close-ups it kinda ruined it..

PS. They shouldn't feel that bad for the editing/directing team. The scenery were absolutely breath-taking and the effects.. Moreover, how they showcase..crucial emotions that were brilliantly performed by the actors&actresses!

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I'm new here :)

Does anyone know the song played in EP3 from 20:30 - 21:45 ?

It's a lovely scene between 8th prince and Hae Soo

I had it recorded but don't know how to share it here; it's not in the original soundtrack and neither Lee Hi's nor the one Taeyeon sings.

I'm desperately look everywhere for this song >.<

 

Thank you so much for helps

PS. I somewhat hope that this version won't end the same way as in Chinese version ^^"

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Me #MoonLovers is the BEST KOREAN DRAMA of 2016... But the OST is one of the worst...

I don't like the 4 ost... I think the 4 ost don't have nothing to do with the drama...

I was hoping for BAEK JI YOUNG, PARK HYO SHIN, YOON MIRAE, 4 MEM, LYN, K.WILL...

At least we have Tae Yeon...

 

Baek Ji Young & K.Will we have to forget because they will sing for Love in the Moonlight....

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think -Forgetting You- (Davichi) and -All with you- (Taeyeon) are OSTS that suits really well with the drama. :) Even with the modern beats, I really like "I love you, I remember you" (IOI). I like "For you" (EXO) but for some reason only at the ending of an episode...and without the tatararara of the beginning. The song meaning is really pretty and the boys have good vocals. The only song I don't like for this drama so far is "Say Yes". The singer sings beautiful, but I don't like the -baby baby baby boy...love is true...say yes- Nothing to do with the drama for me. And actually that "Say Yes" (Punch-Loco) song is one of the songs with rap, as well as the Akmu song. I think what I dislike is not modern songs, is the rap in a historical drama. I would like to hear at least one of the upcoming OST of MLSHR with a sad ballad by a male singer, a beautiful ballad.   

1 hour ago, icesnowman said:

Does anyone know the song played in EP3 from 20:30 - 21:45 ?

Is an unreleased ost. For me, the singer's voice sounds like a mix between IU and Hyorin (from Sistar). 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pwnkl said:

Just a quick drop by of my insights regards the editing. 

Honestly the scene that So and Soo were admiring the stars.. and it snowed suddenly, it's really off. (But no biggies for me)You wouldn't be able to see stars if snow is supposed to fall, since the cloud should/is really thick white.. However, I just don't get why that matters a lot.. first it was a really wonderful and  a wanjang romantic scene, I don't even know why they overreacted with that.. then why don't they nitpick the "time-travelling" it's more unnatural isn't it? ^_^ so I don't think that minor error is what they're actually hatin'.

Although, I understand the dismay during the gravity-defying-stunt episode 1's cliff-hanger. I don't really mind all the close-ups, it's a treat! However they definitely made a mistake in that scene.. close up is surely needed in there.. but it was too much and what's worst they've chosen some really lousy angles :mellow: Lee Ji Eun may not be crazily-pretty-popular(to me she's a real beauty :lol:) -- pretty compared to some(ie suzy) but she's stunningly gorgeous with traditional look and attire..even with dirt on her face(during the scene) but because of that..heavy close-ups it kinda ruined it..

PS. They shouldn't feel that bad for the editing/directing team. The scenery were absolutely breath-taking and the effects.. Moreover, how they showcase..crucial emotions that were brilliantly performed by the actors&actresses!

@pwnkl  Truthfully , I had no issues when it started to snow. It was a sign of a new beginning for Wang So and Hae Soo. It felt right for me because it was the first time they  were comfortable around each other. 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posting from cell.. plz forgive typos.

@MadraRuahi fi unni.. I just now finished 2nd epi both original and director edited. I found background music at ending was better and suiting the tone of the moment in directors one, Second starting of directors was better with WS-HS paused before WS takes that epic scooping and edits were improves too( with no abrupt couple of second removed). No complains about anything in original I loved it then nd now. Just cause I watched them both side by side now so put the inputa.

what you said abt beauty is one perfect definition and thats the lime I follow most of the time in my life too.

WHy do I feel WS always saying "forget me" to H and this same line will haunt him in future when she goes back to her time and forgets abt him... then he will have tough time reminding her their love in past (thats was again an hypothesis from me cause I have a feel this line will play some role for sure)

*Monday where are you*

Okies everyone I am off to sleep and hope to have some scarlet dreams today *wink wink*

Bye bye

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, winterbubbletea said:

I hope the team for this project changes a lot of stuff instead of basing it off the Chinese Version. O_O I don't think I want to cry buckets hahaha.

 

This! I don't want it to be over dramatic and too sad. I want a happy ending for the 8th prince even though knowing he's not going to get the girl. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

 

This! I don't want it to be over dramatic and too sad. I want a happy ending for the 8th prince even though knowing he's not going to get the girl. 

That's a given I like to think. But in the history aspects I have to say that 4th Prince *Scratches head* If it is really him basically has two wives like his dad. *SHRUGS* Who knew???? Though the guy before him had more wives like I think four. *THUMP HEAD*

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...