Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

55 minutes ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

@kdramakrazy I'm not in China but have accessed these websites and here is what I know. iqiyi and youku are two different online entertainment streaming websites where some dramas and movies (chinese, Korean, Thai, Taiwan, Hong King, US, Japanese anamie) are free and some need monthly VIP subscriptions. Some of their free dramas can be accessed from US but some were blocked (determine by IP address I guess). There are also other streaming websites like LeTV. Not all websites have rights to show every drama. For MLSHR, currently only youku have official streaming priviledge. On IQIYI, only previews of MLSHR (including upcoming episodes) can be found and I wouldn't count those no as actual # and compare with other  completely brocasted series but it means even previews have been watched many times. 

On youku, MLSHR has total of 590 million total hit and second highest watched drama in this WEEK after just completed 30 episodes chinese drama 'one smiling is alluring) and yesterday alone was 885,000 hits. Currently, the highest watched K-drama  with complete episodes on youku is "Doctors" (the one with PSH & KWB I think, didn't watch) but they don't have all K-dramas available like no DoTS. I think DoTS is currently streaming on iqiyi and haven't finished streaming yet though I'm pretty sure a lot of Chinese have watched it via backdoors. Anyhow, we can't compare all the currently airing K-dramas or with completed K-dramas on China websites since only MLSHR is streaming on youku and not One Single site has all the dramas broadcasted in SK. 

I hope this helps!!! :D

Thank you this explains a  lot. its really hard to decipher ratings in your own country let alone another. this really helped

• Like 13

1 hour ago, ossy91 said:

About Haesoo's feeling to Wang wook, I think Haesoo fascinated with attitude and personality Wang wook. (First love *type)

But her feeling to Wang so is different . She accept him as real Wang so. Even he has a bad guy image but she try to make him better so everyone not be scared to him and but respect him. (Married couple type*)

First love type.....? What first love?? I think 8th prince only a landlord to haesoo XD jokkkeee :P

20160908_154358.jpg

• Like 19

@MadraRua wowww those gifs...my fav the last one...am i only one feeling the desperation in WSs pulling her closer (how manly he did that) and his eyes like shooting lasers at her face.

Ok so now got the reason behind desperation it was after that mask was hijacked by HS...and WS must have seen his beauty himself and wanted to thank the genius who made it possible and wanted to give her a kiss...is it ???

• Like 24

@MadraRua thank you so so much..so basically I just took it from the internet online,right? okay..got it :)

Oh..and I love those gifs..especially when he pulled her close..awww my heart...I think I'm going to stop breathing now..lol

• Like 17

I'm excited and curious on how 13th would bond with Hae Soo. In the latest episode, 13th seemed really mad about her obliviousness towards 8th's intentions through the poem, and it seems that he's also mad on behalf of Lady Hae...like, he was so mad, not even a simple sorry would sway him. How do they sit down and have a drink together would be interesting to watch. :D And I don't know, if this is relevant but 13th's wife would be Woo Hee (played by Seohyun), right? Woo Hee slightly resembles Lady Hae face-wise, so maybe that's why 13th fall for her, ahahaa...

• Like 17

FORGETTING YOU

bkd

Fourth OST for Moon Lovers: Bo Bo Kyung Shim: Ryeo is Davichi’s Forgetting You. It’s a very romantic listen but not really my cup of tea. It is played quite a lot in the drama so far and I feel this song relates more to the love story between Hae Soo and Wang Wook. I’m eagerly waiting for Lee Hi’s song to be released in full. I hope it is up next.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/forgetting-you/

Spoiler

The lyric for the song 

I’m holding in my breath
And looking at you
As if the world has stopped

Like the passing wind
Even if you don’t see me
My heart goes toward you

Loving you
Is such a painful thing
Feelings that can’t be emptied
Is such a sad thing

My dear, don’t forget
My unstoppable love

Your eyes
They’re looking at me
As if they know my heart

Even when I try to get far away
The memories are asking us
Even if I’m in a different place

Loving you
Is such a painful thing
Feelings that can’t be emptied
Is such a sad thing

My dear, don’t forget
My unstoppable love

It’s okay even if it’s a little late
If it’s destiny
We will meet again

Forgetting you
Is such a hard thing
It’s me turning around and crying
My sad dream

Some day
I hope I can love you all I want

https://ilyricsbuzz.com/2016/09/davichi-forgetting-you-lyrics-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-ryeo-ost.html

• Like 17

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

Also, is Mango Tv an online site too or a TV Channel?

Because based on the news prior to broadcast, the rights have been sold to YouKu for 400K USD per episode :)

Yes...YouKu is the only online streaming website with full rights to MLSHR (probably streaming the same time as SK or right after SK brocast? can't access from States). I don't think there is a TV channel currently brocasting MLSHR. 

MangoTV is online component of Hunan TV international brocasting which is supposedly second highest watched TV channel in China and also have international channel. They also produce dramas and buy rights to air dramas. Hunan TV programs can be streamed live via MangoTV web. Moonlight (other Saguak drama) is currently streaming on MangoTV web (not sure about brocast time and # of hit as can't access). I'm also not sure whether it is concurrently brocasted on acutal HunanTV channel as I did not go through channel brocasting schedule. Q: how can Moonlight be streamed on MangoTV without being preproduced??? Not sure complete episodes are shown on website as can't access tonight with my phone but will check w/ laptop tomorrow :P

Good night Eclipsers...from someone watching MLSHR for its story and actors' great work without being a fan of any of the actors :D

P.S. I actually feel Li Junke wore too much make-up overall including eyeliners, eyebrows and lip gloss compared to younger actors for drama's activities (end of shooting celebration, Cosmopolitan photo shoots and interviews) though he already have youthful pretty look. I don't know why he still wants to keep flowerboy look at this age :( {Junke fans don't hate your unni}

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

wowww those gifs...my fav the last one...am i only one feeling the desperation in WSs pulling her closer (how manly he did that) and his eyes like shooting lasers at her face.

I know right... so passionate and no hesitation. Wang So sees something he likes and he just goes for it clap-cheetah-emoticon.gifAnd thanks for sharing your dreams with us last night, that's so sweet.

Found this effect program online and loved how it rendered some of the photos from the drama. Decided to share a few with you. The first one is the Kandisky. The second another famous art effect. 

Spoiler

fusu97xg.jpg 

Spoiler

HSwpdk8.jpg

Spoiler

OwXAHNl.jpg

Can't help but listen to this as I surf the web this morning music-box-smiley.gif

Edit: @junee22 Right click on the image, copy image address and then paste here into your post. :D Some sites mightn't allow you to hotlink. So save the image instead and upload it to somewhere like imgur to share with us.

• Like 16

@MadraRua yeah that dream was worth sharing as I cant keep all the happiness only with me... sharing is caring you know.

yeah no hesitation thing kinds fits his character and adding below line again that I edited to previous response.

Ok so now got the reason behind desperation it was after that mask was hijacked by HS...and WS must have seen his beauty himself and wanted to thank the genius who made it possible and wanted to give her a kiss...is it ???

And thats my fav song of all the OSTs listening on repeat on my cell....

• Like 19

My internet died since almost 24 hours ago. Not able to check out this thread as it is quite difficult with poor reception on my handphone. Now good reception so wanted to leave a quick thought, if anyone notice the same. (Sorry not able to back read yet)

During the encounter of WS, YH, WY... It seems like WS is not against marrying YH at that point. Because when WY said that the King certainly will not let YH marry him, WS replied (almost like challenging WY's statement) "Wanna see how it turns out?".... Almost like saying to WY "I'll prove u wrong"

Just made me wonder. That conversation is loaded. I'll be back with more comment. Now gotta go run an errand. 

• Like 18

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

G Her comment can be interpretated in two different ways: 

- either she does consider Wang So as an animal

- or she doesn't but she is only using the words Yo used and she is actually defending Wang So. Yes, I know, you must wonder. First, we shouldn't forget that Yeon Hwa hates his mother (Queen Yoo) above anything. She resents her for being the reason why her family was banished back then. And I am quite sure, she knows how close prince Wang Yo is close to his mother. In my opinion she is very careful, when she talks to him so I don't think, she would tell him what she really thinks.

Then it was Yo who described Wang So as such and not the other way around.  So she used Yo's description but she underlines that Wang So can definitely change (he can turn into a human). In my opinion, she is acting as if she accepts his point of view, yet she is also warning him that he shouldn't consider Wang So like inferior. The detached words (it would be fun!) don't reflect her own thoughts from my point of view. She doesn't want to appear too serious about Wang So, although she is really interested in Wang So. She is hiding her own thoughts and I don't think, she likes prince Yo since he is supported by his mother. She can't act offensive in front of him therefore she is acting as if she sees all this as entertainment, but she is not. The bet between Yo and So made her happy actually (see her reaction), but she got disappointed by Wang So's comment. However, she doesn't give up on Wang So, quite the opposite.

I agree with the second interpretation, she definitely has the hots for our darling So, and being from a very cautious and diplomatic family she can't openly let it known yet.  Much that I hate her with So there will be a time when it looks like he will be favoured by the king and then she will push for a marriage with him :bawling:

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, IAmSoulReader said:

Some people her felt disappointed with Hae Soo's historical knowledge. However, I do think that it was a good choice to not turn her into a history genius right from the start. If she was, pretty much all of the comedy moments would have needed to be cut from this drama and that would have been a shame. Scarlet Heart then would have turned out to be very depressing. The way the writers planned it, Hae Soo knew enough to keep up with her current fate. It's much more appealing to see her struggle. I know this is different from the C-version, but I enjoy that they changed the approach.

thats one valid point you have put. HSs character's spontaneity makes her unique and how she was trying to recall what was taught in school to please King Taejo... and thats the USP of HS and SHR as show. It keeps one complete balance between being serious-dramatic with funfilled comic moments.

• Like 19

@bebebisous33 hi chingu...how was your trip? I agree with you and @Immortal_Angel and @pujajain.....YH was probably close to WS when they were young and she might feel extra familiarity with him given how they both faced hardships being ousted from the royal household so to speak. Puja raised a new line of thought that I hadnt considered and that is that it is highly possible Wook and YH give a lot of thought and planning towards their interactions with others in the royal family......so much so that it is quite likely they are civil to WS thinking to make him a possible ally and thus have a legend like warrior on their side should they need him in future. It is quite mercenary to think of them that way but it might just be possible.

The whole marriage talk in ep 5 was extremely well done and pretty indicative to me of YH's wishes, Yo's goals' and ofcourse WS's hope. Starting with Yo, he wants the throne period and will do whatever needs to be done to get it. Since it was earlier indicated that he has a political marriage and that move may not have endeared him to King Taejo, so he would definitely like to get married to YH to get back in his father's good graces (dad's pet daughter being his wife ought to do the job........also I can't quite believe I am just writing such stuff with relish :sweatingbullets: my poor dear modern sensibilities!). Yo will definitely flatter and primp YH's ego just for this purpose.....and if by any chance he does happen to get married to her then as another chingu had said........the servant of the family is gonna be in hell :D

Wang So is friendly with YH, again probably because they were close before but I dont think it is in a romantic sense at all. He was gonna just walk past her and not notice had she not called out to him......clearly he doesnt bother much with her. He was actually happy and normally curious to know if any groom had been selected for YH and its only Yo's goading that made him issue the challenge. Whether its HS's influence on him or its his own realisation that he is a worthy man, his own person and cant be treated as trash by anyone, I loved the fact that he thought of his own wishes and needs when talking about a wife. He didnt pander to YH's ego and kinda took himself out of the competition for her hand the moment he called out YH's avoiding the whole "he is an ugly animal" issue with declaring he wanted a wife who would be comfortable with him as is...that is ugly and wild.

Coming to Yh, she is intelligent no doubt and is extremely diplomatic.....to the point I think she habitually studies each member of the royal household thoroughly. King Taejo said that she always speaks what he loves to hear.....she actively avoided taking sides during the marriage talk with Yo and So when called on by Yo to give her opinion of So as husband.....she didnt want to be at a disadvantage with either Yo or So. She was extremely civil to Queen Yu even when she probably wanted to hurl at her. I think that even though she likes So, she wouldnt have thought of marriage to him had he not piqued her interest by issuing that challenge and Yo practically goading her to it. I still think that her ambition for power is more of a priority and thus finding the perfect marriage alliance to secure that power, preferably staying in the palace, at this point of time. Taming So by marriage to him may be an idea that takes much more of a hold on her in future episodes. What I want to know is what had happened in the past that has made her so mercenary......or is it a part of her inherent nature?

• Like 23

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe the story will not reach the part where So will marry YH and just "end" (the Goryeo part) in HS traveling back to the present, assuming that she will return to modern day.

I´m naiv enough to hope for it...

If I can trust in that.... there are marriage Line for the Future Marriage - but noone for Wang So and Yeon Hwa... So - until I have to suffer and witness it in the Drama I will hope it will not happen in ML. sob...

It would kinda let go Wang Sos Word go to waste - what he said about her value and marriage.

• Like 20

@hiluna and @pujajain hi chingus :) we thought alike. Even as much as I like watching Wook and Su....I have always felt that they were both experiencing infatuation and the giddy feelings that come with it. With Su its probably thankfulness, reliance and a rebound crush while for Wook it looks like his first crush....and we all know how emotional first crushes/ infatuations and loves make us. I honestly wouldnt call it love yet even on Wook's part but he may mature into that feeling in the coming eps.

I was also wondering if Wook might have been much more carefree and cheerful previous to his ousting from the palace and that after he came back to songhak he realised the need to be calm, calculative, under the radar yet shrewd and all observing inorder to survive in the current political environment and as well as plan to beget more power in future. When he looks at Su being free spirited it may evoke in him a strong desire to be the same since he has claimed before that he feels bogged down by the responsibilities (his sister's, mother's and probably her clan's too). Thus he felt attracted to her so fast and so much.

• Like 17

finally done backtracking *fiuuuhh*

Thank you to you @ShinRaeMi and @akinahana89 for the insightful feedback. I hope the flow of the storyline can allow us to believe that HS and 13th are destined to be soulmates and bestfriends after all that happened with Lady Hae. I guess I only need to be convinced with some scenes and logical reasons for their budding relationship :)  

Also thank you to @ruizaio for all the historical background you share with us! It really helps us understand better!

I've been amused with all the speculations and theories thrown here as preview of episode 6 feeds our mind with wild and creative imagination on what would come! I do wonder if that 6-minute preview covers only couple of first episodes (as always been the case for other dramas as far as I know) or the whole 20episode-long drama?! I mean, if the first one is the case then are we seeing earlier battle between WW and WS? (as in I really want to see another evil stunts pulled by 3rd and Evil Queen so maybe WW's got to be in 3rd's side thus he fights against WS)? However, if the second is the case then I wonder what kind of trouble happen in between?

Anyway, anyone knows why I couldnt post picture here? :( I already uploaded in my imgur.

And I guess I'm quite happy to see preview of episode 6 hits over 500k view in 2 days!

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1097164/list/67096

Keep watching them in Naver as it helps people to try click on it and see what's going on in the drama! :D

• Like 16