[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

chingu..sorry but can i say i dont see Wook doing any pushing and pulling... he is just standing there touching when HS is there and staring when she goes way. He hardly does any action..

Oh I thought that the way he send HS herb gifts so HS can make soap, put ointment on her neck, tease her on the snow step, give her the poem is the way he pull HS

and the staring and stand still and being cool is the push....

ack..goryeo is really hard for me....

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Oh I thought that the way he send HS herb gifts so HS can make soap, put ointment on her neck, tease her on the snow step, give her the poem is the way he pull HS

and the staring and stand still and being cool is the push....

ack..goryeo is really hard for me....

you examples are perfect for Wook we have here. And also that poem giving can be added here...

But i was considering pushing pulling in more active manner like when YH was hitting her, he could have done something to save her from YH wrath..like that.

• Like 10

The BTS of this drama is so cute <3 And all of the actors (including LJK and KHN) treating IU so well and finding her cute <3 

I know that if I was on the set I would be swooning over the princes, but also hardcore fangirling over IU hehe <3

20 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

This is seriously very interesting. In fact i was thinking something like this about our other characters. 

Spoiler (C-version)

Reveal hidden contents

I'm currently watching the c version but a friend of mine who has seen it completely  told me that 4th prince was initially cold but reasonable and level headed whereas by the end he became irrational and hot tempered which led to Rouxi leaving him. I felt that in k-version we have split some of those personality b/w the 4 and 8 prince. The 4th right now is hot tempered and all over the place. While the 8th is mature and calm and collected. So maybe here the 4th changes for the better while the 8th loses his mind and becomes obsessive ?

Spoiler

I think Wook will definitely turn darker and more obsessive (based off really dark scene of him in the 6min trailer), but I know that in interviews LJK has been describing his own character as obsessive and not willing to let go... So I'm not too sure! But I think what is interesting in the K-version, they made the 4th prince so isolated + damaged + tortured, so their starting positions already are very different! 

The K-version also looks much more dynamic and action-packed, with fight scenes - so I think that we will be forced to witness the confrontation of all the princes :<

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

I know im in the minority but I feel that WW and HS has better chemistry than WS and HS, but then again we're only up to episode 4. 

thats completely fine frnd...we are here to have fun and enjoy the drama and even if you like WW-HS you are always welcome here as a SHR lover....:)

• Like 7

@KdramaSwimmer he been taught to be like that all his life so I guess habbits die hard. I agree with him not being happy. He hasn't even falling in love properly. What makes me sad is IT IS his character so it need something drastic and dramatic to happen to change his way. Writers can't change his personality in a day because it would be odd. Well I'm keeping my finger crossed and I'm one of his and WookSoo couple fan so if him jumping without thinking won't happen in the next ep, I'll just curse in front of the tv hehehe. I rely on So to save Hae Soo. 

@Yippeuni we'll see the pushing and pulling in the next ep, ok? Lately he's just hovering. *deep sigh again*

• Like 10

16 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

I know im in the minority but I feel that WW and HS has better chemistry than WS and HS, but then again we're only up to episode 4. 

Like @KdramaSwimmer says, we're all welcome to our own ships :D

I also think that they have great chemistry, and KHN plays his role amazingly to the point that every soulful look of his makes me rethink my OTP... Hahah!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

you examples are perfect for Wook we have here. And also that poem giving can be added here...

But i was considering pushing pulling in more active manner like when YH was hitting her, he could have done something to save her from YH wrath..like that.

AHAHAHAHAHA eonnie @KdramaSwimmer  13

This is goryeo...goryeo..hahahaha you can't have two lovebird hugging kissing linking arm..thou I really LOVE to see that 4006  .... Ji Mo will faint to see Wook like that as he know that HS will end with Soo...and the king will have HS locked up too hahahah...not to mention Eun will die to see that...and Soo will end up killing people for nothing ....

For the scene where YH whipped HS,and Wook do nothing I found him guilty too.... that's why I love Soo more

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

@KdramaSwimmer he been taught to be like that all his life so I guess habbits die hard. I agree with him not being happy. He hasn't even falling in love properly. What makes me sad is IT IS his character so it need something drastic and dramatic to happen to change his way. Writers can't change his personality in a day because it would be odd. Well I'm keeping my finger crossed and I'm one of his and WookSoo couple fan so if him jumping without thinking won't happen in the next ep, I'll just curse in front of the tv hehehe. I rely on So to save Hae Soo. 

@Yippeuni we'll see the pushing and pulling in the next ep, ok? Lately he's just hovering. *deep sigh again*

Hovering...thats perfect word to describe what he  is doing so far.

but surely we need some Jumping next epi onwards...otherwise my SLS will be badly hit... and that too gradually to not look odd and at the same time not too slowly that we would see another 3-4 epi pass to look at him standing at shore in dilemma to jump or not to.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

I feel the same way too, but I think that's the PD's point... At first, WW and HS are attracted to each other, but with WS and HS there was animosity. I'm glad they wrote it this way... I don't want HS to be attracted to someone who was manhandling and choking her just a few episodes ago.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

Something I read on weibo (and translated kind of choppily - sorry!):

The Korean version split the Chinese female protagonist into two different roles - One is Hae Soo and the other Ji Mong. As a result, Soo's story becomes more pure/clean because of her heart, how she does not fear anyone. She is unsure of the direction that her heart will go. Ji Mong is her guide, and knows that fate cannot be interfered with.  But "I can change that person's fate" causes a butterfly effect, and tearing people apart or changing any detail causes for fate to become different.

So I guess this explains the reason why they didn't give Hae Soo a more knowledgeable character - because Ji Mong will most likely play a large role in influencing and guiding her, and the others. Plus the drama IS shorter than its Chinese counterpart, so it was probably easier this way haha

Hmmm.. This is so interesting. 

If Ji Mong have large portion to make history change, then maybe he comes from future like HaeSo. 

But in C-Ver, because of Ruoxi knowledge and then tell to 8th prince, will cause blod war between princes..

I Dont know how Ji Mong will cause that..

Is that posible because of HaeSo, 8th and 4th princes have a war?

What is Ji Mong truly Identity.. :dizzy:

• Like 7

@ahriev makasih ya say..hopefully with all my heart it'll still aired :)

@KdramaSwimmer yupz..I think my country get the influence from yours though :)

So..while waiting for the ep 6 on monday..I'm going to watch all LJGs movie..(he's soooo cute in real life..but when he acted..omoooo..he's changed!! Maybe he's a transformer?? hehehe lol :P ) But anyway..I think WS is already have feelings for HS when they were chat at snowfall scenes (I watched SHR all over again..this is the first time I've been like this to Kdrama..help!!)

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

I feel the same way too, but I think that's the PD's point... At first, WW and HS are attracted to each other, but with WS and HS there was animosity. I'm glad they wrote it this way... I don't want HS to be attracted to someone who was manhandling and choking her just a few episodes ago.

I got ur point here....WS is too harsh - rude - aggressive to be liked at first instance. while WW is too passive - soft - loving to be hated by anyone.

But that might be the way this show has written to show how both of these character will evolve during this drama and how HS influence them both. WS will turn into a much understanding, softer, loving, possessive (obviously), helpful while keeping his intial aggressive self of doing anything for their loved ones

While WW will evolve into an angry, hard, fighter, doer before being thinker ( thats my expectation from him) and keeping his initial self of loving and softer.

Both of thees characters are being shown drastically at the edge of being Worst (WS) Best (WW) and will show how these will change gradually into Worst to Good (WS) and Best to Worse (WW). So thats the reason we see WS being overly bad and WW overly good.

• Like 11

i just glad that this is not a usual fall in love at the first sight or i will kill you and fall in love plot for our OTP.. but in WS defense he did threatened HS to kill her too.. lol

what i mean is they slowly warming up to each other slowly but deeply.. the way HS remind him to eat and sleep well and ask him how he's doing living in palace.. the way WS keep protecting HS each time when he can also the way WS understand HS unique way of thinking... 

its little thing that they do make me root for them each time.. slow but leave a deep impression cause we all know how much that they love each other later.. 

i love WW but my OTP is WS&HS all the way.. 

• Like 24

4 hours ago, shiraru said:

Do you mean ultimately or currently? Currently it just belong to Wang So, since it was meant to be for his mother but then WS felt down when he saw 14th gave another gift for her. In my interpretation, Wang So is trying to give it to her as either a symbol that he still loves his mother or a symbol of Wang So's attempt at winning the mother's love, even if it's only a fragment of it. Ultimately I think the hairpin would belong to Hae Soo as a symbol that Wang So loves Hae Soo.

Oh i see, so currently it was meant for his mother. AHHHHH i get it! thanks for the explanation. :glasses: I love him HS is so faithful and loyal to WS, the fact that she didnt spill on any of his secrets or weak moments and chose to get punish instead is something truly noble of her. :blush:

hmmm maybe i see that as a possibility. if that hairpin symbolizes love then he will eventually give it to HS. (a bit like in the c version there was some artificat on display that was a connection between ruoxi and the 4th prince, am i right?)

I really wonder why the mother hates WS is it because he is scarred? That would be a stupid reason to hate him. :angry:

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

Like @KdramaSwimmer says, we're all welcome to our own ships :D

I also think that they have great chemistry, and KHN plays his role amazingly to the point that every soulful look of his makes me rethink my OTP... Hahah!

We are here to enjoy the SHR ride be it what ship we are in....

@Yippeuni lol...that goreyo..goreyo line cracked me up...seems like I forgot abt the era show is set up after watching all those beautiful handsome dashing actors around.. *fanning myself* but you reminded me.

@junee22 yeah it seems so...good to know.

• Like 9

@IAmSoulReader @fangurling123 @Gitakawaii

Sent you all a PM with the download link. I'm sorry there's no streaming site yet.

Quiz: Which Scarlet Heart: Ryeo cast is your ultimate prince charming?

23f74bf8-7711-4fe9-aa5b-81d7fa0f4ee0.jpg

Which Scarlet Heart: Ryeo prince is the most compatible with you? We’re not Hae Soo (IU), but let’s pretend for a moment that we are. We already know Hae Soo will end up with sexy Wang So, but let’s pretend for a moment that we can influence her future prince charming. If you agree with us so far, then this quiz is for you!

In the quiz, you’ll answer a series of questions about your Mr. Right, and the options will correlated to personalities of the four princes: the fourth prince Wang So (Lee Joon Ki), eighth prince Wang Wook (Kang Ha Neul), third prince Wang Yo (Hong Jong Hyun), and fourteenth prince Wang Jung (Ji Soo).

Which Scarlet Heart: Ryeo prince is yours? Take this quiz now to find out!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/quiz-which-scarlet-heart-ryeo-cast-is-your-ultimate-prince-charming/

Result: Lee Joon Ki clap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

As if there was any doubt :D 

• Like 19