Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

@peny Omo the stills of So n Soo smiling to each other in BTS are too much for me :wub:

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

First Son - where there Daughters before?

they have 5 children (2 son, 3 daughter)

1st baby born is the eldest son, King Gyeongjong

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, leejongsuk said:

OMO. I love that BTS video!~~ I smile like a fool at Lee Joon Gi every time hahaha. :wub: Especially at that bit when IU forgot to interrupt him when he was about to apologize and he mimed stabbing her. Just too much cuteness. I think my ovaries exploded (too dramatic? hahaha).:astonished:

I think Lee Joon Gi would be such fun person to be around in person~~ He seems to have a lot of bromance with Kang Ha Neul off screen too~ hmm i wonder if i have been shipping the wrong couple lololol

• Like 23

yorobun annyeonghaseyo! been reading this thread for the past few days and its getting a lot attention, keep it up! :)

Well, I had some time today to watched epd 5 and I must say that it was heartbreaking. I didn't expect Lady Hae could really act (as in she is very into her character) whereby she made me teared when she was speaking to HS about being foolish about her feelings with WW and when she passed away while being carried by WW during snowy season. :tears: 

On the good side, I laughed so much when WE was being asked to reenact HS's emoticon by the WS. \^0^/  Also, I ship WS + HS as couple :heart: and I would expect more of WS's on screen time. SBS - could you please edit the remaining episodes with more of WS's character? ^_^

Anyhow, IMO all the actors and actresses have been portraying quite well with their characters so far and I believe that this drama may gained more attention in the upcoming weeks given that we have so many international fans around globe speaking about this. :) I just can't wait for the following episode to brighten up the Monday blues away.

Now off to re-watch epd 1 - 4 and download the latest OST. hehe.

P.S: oh ya, thank you everyone for the lovely and amazing gifs/bts vids/images. :wub:

• Like 23

6 hours ago, ruizaio said:

@kdramakrazy

Historically, they are married before So becomes king. Their first son is born about 6 years after he becomes king.

@ruizaio

I can't find the post anymore, so I apologize if I'm mistaken--but I think it was you who said that, in the drama, WS doesn't marry princess YH until after HS dies. (You said that people wouldn't believe you, but I totally did!)

But if, historically, WS marries YH before becoming king... the how will it all fit together in the drama? Since the drama will definitely not end before WS takes the throne, and I don't want to see him getting married to that two-faced witch princess.

Spoiler

Also, since you seem to have some extra knowledge about the drama: early scripts, scenes that didn't make it in the aired episodes, events for how the plot might progress--would you please consider posting more (i.e. everything! lol) of your insights?

And would you consider creating an index of your "special content" posts (or maybe even a dedicated blog/tumblr) for organization and ease of access? I'd totally be willing to help with the grunt work part of that. Just let me know.

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, Adnana said:

@ruizaio

I can't find the post anymore, so I apologize if I'm mistaken--but I think it was you who said that, in the drama, WS doesn't marry princess YH until after HS dies. (You said that people wouldn't believe you, but I totally did!)

But if, historically, WS marries YH before becoming king... the how will it all fit together in the drama? Since the drama will definitely not end before WS takes the throne, and I don't want to see him getting married to that two-faced witch princess.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, since you seem to have some extra knowledge about the drama: early scripts, scenes that didn't make it in the aired episodes, events for how the plot might progress--would you please consider posting more (i.e. everything! lol) of your insights?

And would you consider creating an index of your "special content" posts (or maybe even a dedicated blog/tumblr) for organization and ease of access? I'd totally be willing to help with the grunt work part of that.

That wasn't me. I have no idea whether WS will marry YH in this drama or not. Some speculate that he will do so in order to save HS, but who knows.

I don't think it's necessary to index what I've written so far. Most of what I know comes from lurking on DC, so it's not really any special knowledge. The leaked scripts were only up to ep 4 (although the storyline progressed much further than our current 5 episodes), so I won't be sharing much from that front.

• Like 13

12 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@stargazer187 First, WELCOME!!! We're so glad you've decided to join us, and so happy that you love the drama A LOT. Many of us feel the same way.

So to answer your question, YES, it was acceptable practice at this time for family to intermarry in order to retain political power.

Also...just in case...want to clarify that it was 3rd Prince who insulted 4th prince Wangso saying he was ugly, and said that he would be the better candidate for marriage.

Finally, it was actually 8th prince's wife who passed away at the end of the 5th episode.

Have a feeling those were just typed wrong in your rush to post. We look forward to your insights and expressing yourself often!!

hello chingu, wave-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949015  thanks for ur warm welcome... aw... I've just revised my post, and it's so horrible many errors there... big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992 oh it's 3rd prince, haha... I thought he is the 2nd... I need to memorize all the prince but can't make it till now.. maybe after next rewatch.. big-grin-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948992

yes, it's 8th prince, I have 8th in my head but type 4th.. what's wrong with me.. lol... my hands betray me.. or maybe u right, I'm just too fast.. kekeke.. thanks u for ur understanding... u guys might have hard time in reading those misrable writing.. haha

and thank u for the answer... so, that is practically acceptable for political power.

12 hours ago, Niki Azia said:

YH is half sister of WS (different mother, same father)

in that period (Goeryo), they can marry your siblings 

WS also marrried his niece (2nd of King Goeryo) because the princess maybe the one of to lift the curse & the king need transform his life. 

thank u for the answer.. it's just I feel so confused by that norm for a while... but wait... look, I'm not that clever and so terrible with acronym name, WS refers to?? Wook S or Wang Soo, I just still can't memorize the whole character names here.

@lavender2love thank u for sharing this, kyaaa I've fallen for second lead for now...

odHnvNt.gif

and I love every scene of them, especially in his 5th episode... love-struck-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900  love-struck-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900  love-struck-yahoo-emoticon.gif?130194900

but even I have declare myself for suffering SLS, but but but I dont want to torture myself... lol, so, I don't mind if I also jump to this OTP... kekekee... let me repost this @briseis

tumblr_od3grqeYPl1s8t96qo1_400.png

tumblr_od3grqeYPl1s8t96qo6_400.png

and this smile of 4th prince oppa... hahahaa

tumblr_od3helT1te1s8t96qo2_r1_400.png

I like that HS didnt avoid him and tell him that she isnt affraid of him anymore... well, like u guys said, she treats him as a human, unlike others who keep treating him like he is an animal, especially the scene where he visited queen Yoo quarters after killing those monks, how his mom show no pity, care and only gives him a tons of disgusting looks and hatred. Sheeesh, I hate this terrible mom, how can she be that way to him? how can she feel no love toward him, no matter how it look, I can't understand her, at least for now, I can't understand her, truthfully I don't want to. ha...

and haha... I like how he explain to 10th prince the meaning of the emoticon that HS wrote in her reply. bwahahaha  \^o^/

tha's the right answer!! I love HS. hahaha

Well... I just hope that this good pace and plots won't be srewed and ruined by draggy idiocy plots...

• Like 21

Bromance and sexy eyes~~ :wub::wub: Just cos... we all need this to survive til Monday~ well i do anyway kekeke

31 minutes ago, uuugogirl said:

QN8RW0T.jpg

Ha. I also am obsessive... but with Joonki oppa:blush:~~ oh dearrrr :w00t:

• Like 22

Hullo friends,

After watching the first 4 episodes again, I've realized that this show is really good. Based on the (positive and negative) comments, I just focused on main scenes but after watching it again, the rest of the story is also beautifully done. The visuals are really good. And I like IU in this role. In certain scenes such as while thanking W So for saving her from a beating and admiring W Jung's oath to protect her in the bamboo forest, she has emoted well. It is a delight to see her various expressions. It feels like if only the editing was proper, then each transition would have been smooth. Otherwise it's really good. 

After reading comments about marrying half siblings, I've realized that not many love history. Being a history bluff, I was like "Meh, I've read that, I know that." It is history, it cannot be changed. :phew:

As I was watching the episodes I went

W So: Wow! That's a great intro. Solar Eclipse! Horse Riding! Handsome Man What's not there to like? :w00t:

W Wook : So pretty! I like him. ;)

W So: He's the man! The Hero! I like him. He is daebak! :wub:

W Wook : Awww so pretty! So cute! What eyes!:sweatingbullets:

W So :Nah, he is the man. Awesome acting! Awesome fighting skills. I am going to ship him and Soo. :w00t:

W Wook : So so so pretty! :D

W So: When will the mask come off? When can I see his full handsome face? B)

At the end of episodes -  What the hell am I doing? On whose side am I? :blink:

• Like 22

@ruizaio Thank you for replying (and for sharing the interesting tidbits you find on DC inside). So it wasn't you who posted about when WS marries YH--I apologize for my error.

On that note, I went and immersed myself in my Internet browsing history for this month (:w00t: a herculean effort) and FINALLY managed to locate the aforementioned post.

@peny It was you, right? Found you! :)

Spoiler

I actuaIly don't want to spoiler you but someone said from the korean novel version wangso will only marry yeonhwa after haesoo died. And his first son from queen daemok/yeonhwa only born after 6 years of his reign.

You also said: "I think nobody believe me when I said wangso married yeonhwa after haesoo death XD LOL"

I wanted to believe you! Still, how do you think the drama deals with the fact that, historically, WS married YH before ascending to the throne--whereas HS will certainly only die later after WS is king.

Btw, I'd totally love more spoilers, any spoilers you know (based on the novel, or whatever). ;)

And also, how come there's a novel for Scarlet Heart Ryeo?!

• Like 10