[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 hours ago, junejungki said:

What are you saying?? You mean we wont be able to hear his voice until we can learn how to speak? No direction in English?

The English version has direction by other team members but I think he speaks the conversational part later on when you learn to speak in sentences.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, hiluna said:

The English version has direction by other team members but I think he speaks the conversational part later on when you learn to speak in sentences.

How do we get personal lesson from LJG? I would pay top dollar for that. Anybody here wanna join the class?:P

• Like 10

3 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

i would always remember LJK if i see this is other dramas.. im sure of it.. i even remembered WS during watching an old film yesterday where the ending was grabbing the girl and kiss.. hahaha

Yes, I love his signature one armed body pull and hug.:wub: *sigh*

• Like 15

16 hours ago, ruizaio said:

@atgirlina Just because the ratings are low in Korea doesn't mean that MLSHR is not loved in Korea. MLSHR DC Gallery has over 130k posts and is often the busiest forum associated with a single drama on DC. We discuss episodes, share information, create memes or fanart, and mourn the loss of our lives outside of this drama. The similarity between here and there often amuses me. I suppose the main difference is the fact that here you don't get attacked by the antis.

@ruizaioThank you for your info and updates about how Moon Lovers is loved in Korea. I am glad and so relieved to hear this. Regardless of how outdated the rating system is, can’t deny that it is one of the strongest indicators of a show’s performance. I don’t usually care for ratings, most of Kdramas I have watched don’t have high ratings. However, for some reasons, I do care a lot for Moon Lovers. The cast have performed really well and they deserve better…a lot better.. It hurts me dearly. somehow.

Sorry to bring this up again, I just need to get it off my chest…since I can’t sleep..

On another note, I am amazed of how the creative the fans are (including you guys) with their fanarts, FMVs, gifs, tumblers, fan-fictions, etc.. Awesome! 

• Like 21

16 hours ago, ruizaio said:

@atgirlina Just because the ratings are low in Korea doesn't mean that MLSHR is not loved in Korea. MLSHR DC Gallery has over 130k posts and is often the busiest forum associated with a single drama on DC. We discuss episodes, share information, create memes or fanart, and mourn the loss of our lives outside of this drama. The similarity between here and there often amuses me. I suppose the main difference is the fact that here you don't get attacked by the antis.

wow, that's good news...
i wonder how antis attack? why they're so busy doing that?

• Like 11

@penelop3 What I see first in a man, are the hands and the eyes, and LJG's are perfect.

Episode 16 comes as something that will make us suffer at first, but then we have this moment that we have to enjoy as much as we can because everything around them threatens their moment of happiness. I really hope that what I think about the bracelet does not play an important role in their separation (if it happens) but I think the evil siblings will have something to do with everything bad that happens.

• Like 22