[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I don't know again how to reach to such heart-thumping spoilers. My heart keeps on being dugeun dugeun and my lips can not stop smiling. Wook, these scenes might have come sooner if you let her go earlier lol. Why wouldn't you let go of her at ep 9? Therefore we can get 11 episodes of these lovely scenes:phew:

• Like 23

12 minutes ago, luci13 said:

Wow! getting hotter here with all the new spoiler pics! HOW DO I SLEEP NOW???!!!!! :bawling:

We're now needing rain ritual at our own home for the baseball game ends on time tomorrow night as I don't want to suffer for another week waiting for episode 17!!!!!! 

well, because even if it's only tiny bit percentage to be able to happen, I'm still clinging on the hope for special episode to happen after final episode! so please, don't ruin my calculation!!!!! :cold_sweat:

Shall we tell you a good good night story? ;)

Just dream about "how should the picture match together and end well"

The slaying and hacking from WS are just performances and SD does end up pregnant from kissing

• Like 19

51 minutes ago, qwenli said:

why is LJG saying Good night (GN) to us? huh? how to sleep after he updates late at night?:D:D:D

gosh...........................sorry, off topic, my brain is in a gutter. Maybe he received too many messages after the spoiler came out and just want everyone to go to bed.

My guess is he knew we're squealing over the latest still cut pictures right now..knowing how cheeky he is sometimes.. ;)

• Like 19