[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I think episode 16 will be a good episode. Too bad that the ratings of the episode will probably be affected again (just as in episode 14) because of the baseball game/uncertainty of airing... antis will bring again that is because of IU's "kiss jinx" and stupid journalist will make a stupid article about that. :rolleyes: Again and again.  

• Like 22

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@zagigirl  I too would love to see Wang Wook see them kiss . I also want Wang Yo, Yeonhwa and Jung witness their kisses. That would make me the happiest fan in the whole wide world. I am so tired of people not seeing the way Hae Soo feels for Wang So.   Yeonhwa sees their romance as something childish but I see a an endless love. Knowing Hae Soo she herself hasn't realized HOW MUCH SHE LOVES WANG SO.

I'm sure she didn't yet...coz he's almost always there and all over her... but regardless Wook from the start he catched her eye...always did have something to tell to each other and they spend pretty much time together...she's afraid coz of her visions...but the momment he's in threat she's worried...remember the poison thing and their encounter at the prison...she will soon...can't wait :wub:....more touches and kissess :)

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I think episode 16 will be a good episode. Too bad that the ratings of the episode will probably be affected again (just as in episode 14) because of the baseball game/uncertainty of airing... antis will bring again that is because of IU's "kiss jinx" and stupid journalist will make a stupid article about that. :rolleyes: Again and again.  

Kiss jinx? What does that mean?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Akiddo said:

There was a famous poem used in BBJX when Ruoxi professed her love to 8th Prince. He later recalled this line to 4th Prince in detail to hurt him deliberately. Since this line was never used in MLSHR and was written many years before the Goryeo era - I hope perhaps Hae Soo could use this for Wang So.

死生契阔,与子成说。执子之手,与子携老。

- whether in life or death, making a solemn vow. I will hold your hand and grow old together. 

This photo inspired me to think about this verse for So-Soo. 

Hi! Akiddo, you seem to understand chinese, I wonder if you can translate a scene in BBJX for me. I'm not chinese, so I don't know much about chinese culture/custom.

Spoiler

After 4th prince became king, there is a scene, Ruoxi playfully told the king that she doesn't want him to allow anyone to touch his braid tail(hair). And only Ruoxi can touch it. What is the significant meaning behind chinese men braid tail(hair) that Ruoxi doesn't want anyone to touch it?.

And in the scene, when the king stand on top of the palace wall watching Ruoxi's horse carriage leaving the palace for the last time. The camera specifically close in on his hand holding the braid tail(hair). I think there is a connection between this scene and the first scene above. Since, I don't understand the first scene above, there's no way for me understand this scene.

Or, anyone who understand chinese culture/custom can translate the above scenes, it's fine too.

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, soorani said:

Kiss jinx? What does that mean?

A kiss that gives bad luck. Yes, her haters are like that.

20 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

Now I need to re-organize my list of OTPs of All TIME (just top 5, might consume too much space keke~) cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif

4. Me ❤ Baek Ah 
:phew:

Hahahaha! :lol: Invite us to the wedding. 

• Like 13

@KdramaSwimmer actually, there are rules about the order of the assigned characters for each generation. It gets more into feng shui type of things, so I don't know the details. My father's family followed the radicals of the five elements (wood, fire, earth, metal, water) so my grandpa's character was based on water, my dad's character is based on wood, and my brother's character is based on fire. For the other character of the name that is individualized, you made sure there was no overlap with your ancestors. Unlike the west where it's common for sons to have the same name as their father or grandfather (so-and-so junior and such), it was considered a great disrespect to use the same character as your ancestors. There is even a record of someone who refused a position the king had appointed him to because the title of that position included a character of his father's name. The father did not want his son to refuse the king's order, and ended up changing his name so it wouldn't be an offense.

@MadraRua Smaller forums have volunteer mods, but big ones like MLSHR Gallery is supposedly moderated by DC employees, who are probably understaffed and don't really care. There is a reporting system, but the sheer number of posts makes it very difficult to mod in a timely manner. People also abuse the system. This is why single drama related forums don't spell out the names of the cast. This is one way we know whether someone's a genuine fan of the drama or a troll. If they spell out the name of the cast in their posts or comments, they're either clueless noobs or antis who want to trash the actors. 

• Like 24

I woke up with determination to do all postponed job today, then decided to take just one look on Soompi and... OMG, my heart is melted and my day is ruined again :sweatingbullets: I have no words to express how adorable these scenes are! Just look and look and look :wub: 

I wish WS was shot twice, in his shoulder and thigh as well hahaha forgive me :D

And, baseball! Wives and GFs of baseball team, please make sure your guys know their time limit! After 9.20 just throw bats away and go home to watch MLSHR :D:D

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

Anyway, it is with deep regret that i have to bow out of this thread. No, this is not a resignation letter, just my last post on this thread. Little things mean the most to me. So i am very sensitive. I don't mind frankness but there is always a nice and kind way to express no matter how harsh the words are. Really very petty but at the moment i can't bring myself to continue posting here. My husband who is my bestfriend advised me to just brush it off and let go and i think the latter is the best thing to do. *Sigh* It's been a pleasure 'talking' to you all. Tata. 

Don't worry. Is understandable. :) It has been a pleasure also talking to you.   

• Like 16

As i was writing my previous post didn't know about such lovely spoiler pics yet...now, the way she was looking at him is finally right :wub:...its him and only him...girl you finally came to right senses :)

Tomm when this ep starts if this forum doesn't collapses never will ;)

• Like 17

1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

I'm sure she didn't yet...coz he's almost always there and all over her... but regardless Wook from the start he catched her eye...always did have something to tell to each other and they spend pretty much time together...she's afraid coz of her visions...but the momment he's in threat she's worried...remember the poison thing and their encounter at the prison...she will soon...can't wait :wub:....more touches and kissess :)

@zagigirl... I know right , Hae Soo gets scared but when he is away or in danger she gets worried. Like if he was to get married or he keeps something from her she pays him back the same way he did to her. They so perfect for each other. 

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

I've stitched these pics. They are four pics and it's best to put them in one frame, because separating them, i think, is idiotic, sorry for lack of a better word. I bet they have been posted earlier. But they're so sweet i can't help it. WS and HS will always be one of my fave couple. They are just love. And MLSHR is the bomb. 

Anyway, it is with deep regret that i have to bow out of this thread. No, this is not a resignation letter, just my last post on this thread. Little things mean the most to me. So i am very sensitive. I don't mind frankness but there is always a nice and kind way to express no matter how harsh the words are. Really very petty but at the moment i can't bring myself to continue posting here. My husband who is my bestfriend advised me to just brush it off and let go and i think the latter is the best thing to do. *Sigh* It's been a pleasure 'talking' to you all. Tata. 

@freckledbelle.... Chingu , it was good to have met you and i understand how you feel. When I meet people like that in the forum, I usually ignore their post  and  just keep on writing. 

• Like 17