[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

8 minutes ago, briseis said:

You know, that's the most frequent reaction that I get to my posts/analyses. I mean each week I get like 30+ of these - at this point I'm almost afraid to post anything because it seems people are dying because of me on global level!

Barely making it here.:sweatingbullets:

I need to stay alive till ep 20. :D 

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, magdale said:

He stares at her and touches her face as if she was the most precious thing. So romantic and intimate moment for both, this shows how deep is the love between them. By the way LJG hands are so manly, he is perfect beyond any description  shy onion head

@magdale *swooony sigh.. I know... I'm just dying to touch that hand. Its so close (on my screen) but so far (in reality) ... :blink:

2 minutes ago, itzibitzispider said:

I am dying on the spot if they talk so much as in the original ... way to much blablabla

Hahahahaha.. I second that. But seeing how So is all about action. I think it'll be less talk and more action here. Hahahaha :D

• Like 23