[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 hours ago, luci13 said:

@freckledbelle sometimes we're too excited dwelling here with all the updates and discussions that we forget we need to feed ourselves hahaha take your time! we're still on fire discussing here as we're only 2 days away from episode 16!

I always lost track of time whenever i am here or on other social networking sites. It's really inevitable. :)

Two more days. It's a short time but it feels like forever. Ah. This drama is addicting as hell. 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, ruizaio said:

I know. This is why I so wish they had chosen Wang Eui or some other prince as the 8th. Some people on DC think Yo would have been enough as So's rival and Wook1 was unnecessary even. Then Wook1 could have been in the position of our current Baek Ah. Oh well. We'll see how it goes. 

Yup. If they manage to pull this off with an explanation that does not defy all logic, the scriptwriter will definitely earn my utmost respect, because in my mind, I cannot see any way that it can be done. I will be most disappointed if it all gets airily explained away as So loving Soo so much that he would overlook all that Wook and Yeon Hwa did. In the original, in accordance with history, 4th Prince did not shirk from doling out iron-fist repercussions towards 8th Prince and his faction for their hand in framing him, causing 13th Prince's 10 year incarceration, and Ruoxi's suffering - all this in spite of Ruoxi's unceasing attempts to protect them, thus resulting in a widening rift between her and him. While Gwangjong historically forged alliances with Wook and Yeon Hwa, I cannot imagine So being willing to trivialise Moo and Eun's fates in that way, even for Soo, nor the script diverting so much from history just to make the story work. :blink:

• Like 21

@MAROSA_JIN

While waiting impatiently Monday and certainty whether the baseball game will disrupt of views MLSC, can you cut that video in which only scene of the  awkward light man to see our OTP kissing scene and make it in slow-motion. How we will see clearly his expression .....    and it's very funny ..... LOL :grin::grin::grin:

Thank you so much Chingu-aa 

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, sadpluto said:

WHYYYYYYYY:bawling:

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much. Kisses, yea. Implied bed scene, probably, 50/50. They could've changed the style of how they're delivering the story too. I haven't read or seen the Chinese version, so I don't know at all the differences from the original. We might have surprises in store for us, things can be shown differently. I just wish that we don't get disappointed in the last episodes. Being too emotionally invested is a very bad thing. Sometimes I wished that I marathon this drama instead of waiting like this. Descendants of the Sun was another drama that I emotionally invested, but luckly the ending was worth it. I pray the same for this!

• Like 19

25 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Aarrgghh.. NOOO.. Hope crushed! But perhaps it's not bed scene like real bed scene. Perhaps it'll be kisses that lead to bed scene (implied)? :sweatingbullets:

Arrrrggghhh,..... let's just join SD thinking maybe one can get pregnant by kissing...... good enough for me....:P

• Like 23

I don't get it....

Spoiler

Why are people here afraid of crying?. Crying is one of human unique trait. I don't think any other animal have this ability. We cry when we in pain, sad, or hurt, and sometimes we even cry when we are happy. This is one of human abilities that makes us different from other animal. Why suppress this unique ability that only we(human) possess?. I don't see anything wrong with crying. It actually feels good after you're crying your eyes out. And this is just a drama, no one actually gets hurt in it. People saying they afraid of crying, but you pick a drama to watch that potentially has ton of sad scenes in it. Make any sense?.

• Like 14