[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

Where did you look?! I think ML is still gonna air.:cry:

Am I wrong??? PLEASE TELL ME I'M WRONG!! I was reading the thread and by the looks of it I thought they weren't going to air because the ratings drop too low. Have I misunderstood? Please tell me I've misunderstood and it's still airing!

• Like 11

@ruizaio Sorry chingu, got confused older brother of 9th, Wang Eui, with one of 11th consort's son (she also had 2 sons as I read about Taejo's family almost 2 mos ago). I knew that WE's younger aunt was second consort of CP and I have posted this info since my first post in this thread after first week of airing as well as in a couple of other posts after that. As I don't speak Korean, I don't fully understand all the details but I guess I got the fact that CP WM's maternal clan was the problem from Chinese sub as I usually watch youku version from Chinese drama sites before SBS version with subs came out on KissAsian. I was not 100% sure how powerful CP's queen (first wife) clan is though her father was also minister as I don't find much info on her. I just assumed they're referring to both maternal clan and in-laws clan though his two other consorts were Wangu's daughters and Shilla's loyalty (they were not queens). 

I still think that Wang Eui did not have much info related to WS like his brother Wang Won who did plan to revolt during WS's reign and when he passed away wasn't clear. Having a son didn't mean that person didn't die young as those princes got married early in their life as much as 11 yrs old (as in WM) and could have kids as early as 15. Of course, the writers could take as much liberties to history as they wanna but then not sure SK censor would alllow (China doesn't) and whether it would be appealed to SK viewers compared to stories closer to real history.  Although the actual ages of princes might not be true to the reality, the DOB of princes they used as 8, 9, 10, 13, 14 weren't recorded and it was, in my opinion, very suitable to dramatize their lives in addition to following factors (1) WW is brother of queen Demok (actual queen of WS with unknown DOB & DOD and someone who plays crucial role in HS & WS life and destiny) though we don't know who was actually older, from powerful Hwangbo clan, and his children and grandchildren from both male and female lines became future kings and queens/ consorts of Goryeo (though his line of loyalty stopped at his two great granddaughters) (2) Baek Ah was only son through Shilla loyalty which also played importance role in establishing this new kingdom and later court politics, attributed to rest of Goryeo's bloodline through his son's 8th King, and his actual personality of carefree attitude actually fits 13th in the novel (3) Wang Jun fits in, of course, being WS younger brother who later involved in court politics as a vice king and being also in-laws to WS though his birth order might not really reflect his actual birth (though we don't really know) (4)  WWon planned revolt during WS rule, his sons hold important political positions in WS court and can highlight as someone who had grudge against WS since earlier in life (5) WE being 10th does not really reflect actual one from novel as 10th survived but WE might die and his real name might not even Eun as his name was not recorded. However, being nephew-in-law of CP WM and grandson of Wang Gyu fits in the storyline to show WY's revolt and WW unfolding evil's nature in elimating supporters of WM so that they wouldn't become WS's supporters or supporters of other  potential heirs. Although I don't know where you find Wang Gyu did not revolt but it was just WY's pretext to kill him and his family, all the references I found online in English, Chinese and Hangul all indicate that WE's grandfather revolted in his hometown area by raising army and calling himself king (Wang).

I don't mean to argue with a Korean-speaker as I'm one with zero knowledge of Hungul but I'm just curious about real facts and I usually check Chinese sources as long as there were Hanja words associated with Hangul that I found as I know traditional Chinese characters.

@dears Some of my references are in Chinese and Hangul and not sure they will be useful for u. Please pm me if you want me to send those links. Here is the English one from Wikipedia though it did not say about 10th, it said Wang Gyu planned to put his grandson on the throne.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyejong_of_Goryeo

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

I tot KBS is covering this Monday's baseball? :huh: *nudge @meahri_1

10 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

Where did you look?! I think ML is still gonna air.:cry:

@moonlover399993 and @penelop3 I'm so sorry! So I read @violet90's post about SBS airing baseball and ML only airing if it finishes before 9:20 KST and I misread and misunderstood thinking SBS will not air ML at all because of baseball. Sorry to make you all worry!! 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Am I wrong??? PLEASE TELL ME I'M WRONG!! I was reading the thread and by the looks of it I thought they weren't going to air because the ratings drop too low. Have I misunderstood? Please tell me I've misunderstood and it's still airing!

On 10/12/2016 at 10:21 AM, shiraru said:

ECLIPSES, REJOOOOOIIIIICEEEE~~~~ Moon Lovers will be aired normally next week!!

I think this is set in stone, lol 

• Like 18

6 hours ago, briseis said:

I'm crying already! Eun is trying to defend SD with a sword!

Reveal hidden contents

source: osen, ML facebook

i just cant handle this pics... i need to go to work now... read you later!

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 9

19 minutes ago, ladyfriday said:

Hello, loves! I've finally gotten around to finishing up my next fic~ It's an arranged marriage AU, which I think is kind of ironic given episode 14. Anyways~

let me in the walls (you’ve built around)

She could run away. It’s really not an option, if she thinks about it logically. But she looks at Fourth Prince, at the stubborn line of his jaw, and. She’s almost sure he’s serious. If she tells him right then that she doesn’t want this, then he will find a horse and spirit her away before the guards can so much as sneeze. And it’s—the first real choice anyone has given her.

Ironically, it’s this that makes the decision for her.

By the King’s decree: the first daughter of the Hae clan will be wed to the Fourth Prince.

[read here]

have a prompt? leave it here.

Read and loved it love-onion-head-emoticon.gif Do continue, please! I want to know what happens next waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 10

@sriskaddict  Wow were did you find the picture of LJK dressed in his Kings Robe I have never seen a more handsome King in Kdrama history No the first one is Song Il Kook In Jumong.. He looks amazing how can he say this is his last Saguek. I can handle him doing other works but he just made for these kinds of drama and I have the need to see him be a King more then once..

• Like 23