[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

37 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

in my country India i doubt many people like kdramas and i  have no one around me in reality who likes Kdramas as I do, so my only solace is this lovely virtual world of Soompi with so many people across globe..

I don't know much people who likes Asian drama close to me too, just few friends. But I live in a small town)) God bless Internet for the opportunity to find so interesting and amazing friends who can share with you your obsession) 

so... As I came here, I want to ask all of you. How do you think, does CM just pretend that he read future by the star , and actually just remembered his school program from 21 century))) or its really his magic power?))) and I can't still understand, Does HS really see all this vision or it's just her flashback too...

• Like 9
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

On 12/10/2016 at 0:24 PM, jerboa83 said:

Thank you so much for your moral support... :heart: I discovered the only album released some years ago by an amazing, almost unknown rock/epic band and I really want to show my very first mv to my awesome chiundeul from Soompi!
I'm trying again to upload it on Vimeo, but after adding the title and retouching the editing a little bit, now I have problems uploading it there, too, even if the format is the same as before... WAE?? #sosadandfrustrated 

Here it is! 

"Everyone run
Here comes the Reign"

Prince Wang So’s journey from the living hell of Shinju to another nightmarish place: Goryeo’s Imperial Palace. 
So the “game of thrones” begins…

• Like 19
9 hours ago, staygold said:

There is no preparations as such. After one amazing series ends something else comes up. Same we experienced during DOTS. I thought I would go crazy after it ended. I even didn't have anything to say for any other series for sometime. But then time takes care of it. 

I am happy for you. You just move on to another drama. It's harder for me. It take's a while for me to switch to another drama. Because i only watch one drama at a time. And i don't watch always. Maybe around 3-5 dramas in a year. But yeah, time will take care of it. XX :)

• Like 13
56 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

24k.. which currency (is it dollars or won ) ? or if not money which other attribute that number pointing in regarding camera ?

@sriskaddict

Reveal hidden contents

Most likely a typo. Most popular camera to shoot for high resolution is the 4K camera, which shows beautifully on 4K TVs. I wish I had a 4K TV to watch this show on.  If you want to learn more about cameras, this discussion is very informative. 4K refers to the amount of information the camera is able to capture. 

http://nofilmschool.com/boards/discussions/why-indie-filmmakers-should-not-shoot-4k

• Like 7
18 hours ago, moonlover399993 said:

I don't know. But when I saw that on Instagram, just strolling through ML pics, that just caught my eye. I really don't want to get my hopes high. Yup IF, IF they have a wedding, I will write a thank you letter and send it to all the casts, writer, producer, and director, from all of us THANKING them for making our WISHES come true.

I would love to write a letter, too. Just to thank them. If you happen to know where to send it please message me. XX :)

• Like 9
45 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

Here it is! 

"Everyone run
Here comes the Reign"

Prince Wang So’s journey from the living hell of Shinju to another nightmarish place: Goryeo’s Imperial Palace. 
So the “game of thrones” begins…

@jerboa83  Great job, chingu!!  The beat really underscored the dark part of So's journey.  I look forward to your future FMVs!

• Like 12

To think if this drama was actually a documentary and not a creative undertaking of history, and if Soo does leave/die,  that means poor So would have had to spend 24-26 years as King without Soo.  That is soooo long without the love of his life.  Then to take it up a notch (fantasizing), it would take a thousand years again before they would meet again in the modern world? This is so sad, it's breaking my heart. It's just too unfair! I'm sitting here just feeling my heart break for these two fictional characters.  If I weren't so sad, I'd be laughing at my silly self.  

• Like 20
30 minutes ago, briseis said:

Plucking Stars

Hide contents

The pragmatic romantic strikes back as Wang So stages a PRIVATE birthday celebration for Hae Soo - STARGAZING - because no gift on the whole Earth is good enough for her, ONLY THE STARS WOULD DO FOR HER. And the only reason why HE DOESN’T PLUCK THEM AND GIVE THEM TO HER IS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO FAR AWAY. 

Hide contents

“I’m telling you, that’s called a fixed star. Oh, that’s an anchor star… Have you forgotten how much I know about astronomy?”

Says the man who actually MOVED INTO A FREAKING ASTRONOMICAL TOWER BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SEE THE STARS THAT REMINDED HIM OF HER! There is no point trying to hide it now, So-ya, everybody already knows how hopelessly in love with her you are! And now it turns out, HE EVEN STUDIED THOSE STARS AS WELL, becoming an expert, and now he is showing off in front of her, trying to to woo her with his knowledge! 

Their clash about stars is interesting from many reasons - once again, the star-crossed lovers are discussing the stars, but futhermore there are their different views and knowledge of the subject. So, the pragmatic romantic, is presenting the scientific approach (or at least how astronomers were able to describe the stars at that time - the reason why he says C. is an anchor is because the constellation creates a “W” shape on the summer night sky which reminded people of an anchor), while HS counters with the romanticized mythology.

Hide contents

The awesome thing is that So isn’t laughing at her story and is actually listening to her curiously and taking everything she says at a face value; as if it all was an absolute truth. It’s obvious he is noting it all down, forever engraving it in his memory. His reaction is very similar to the times she showed her talked about Bulgarian rose oil, drew the emoji, shared her views on motherhood and freedom. It might be a hint, that just like in the novel/cdrama, that one day HS would tell So she is from the future and he will believe her.

You know I am your fan, right? Thank you for all your beautiful posts!

• Like 23
6 hours ago, am420 said:

1-4 are Park Bo Gum, Jo Jung Suk, Kim Yoo Jung and Gong Hyo Jin

Oh, thanks!!! @am420 :D

So I guess MDBC and JI are really strong  there, huh?!

5 hours ago, n00nk3y said:

Then I'll marathon MLSHR SBS version,arang n the magistrate,SWWTN..rewind,replay aaaall the way to December..

Addiction is strong with this one.. heeeeelp! :confounded:

They're all on my list, too. But I'll need some time to get over MLSHR, lol

Where do I find a recovery center for drama addicts? I'll definitely need some help to live without my weekly dose of LJK's Wang So. :tears:

• Like 14

@MadraRua

That vid! The song! That song! I love it! I love them! 

I know it's not easy to make such vid but pls  if you have time to kill make one with christina perri's version of the song, please. I don't care what vid you use as long as So and Soo are in them.

In case you're wondering, yes, i am a twihard, yes in present tense ( i don't care about rob and kirsten though even from the start because their chemistry is so forced to me). 

• Like 11
7 hours ago, junejungki said:

I think it means, dialogue is in Korean. Some country like Thailand and Vietnam they dubbed the dialogue to their own language. 

Ohh Thanks !! That makes a lot of sense! It will be subbed instead of dubbed.  

• Like 9
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner