[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

44 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Yeep.. he's too pretty, especially the slanted eyes and rose bud lips - like you said. :blink:
But somehow, what amazed me is, how he can pull off the manly acts despite the pretty face. He can look super macho but other time, he looks waay too pretty that.. (please don't hit me with frying pan :sweatingbullets: ).. that makes me shut my eyes and cringe. 

His hands tho... nothing pretty about that. It's the epitome of masculinity. Big strong and manly :heart: *SWOOON 
Aheem... Sorry MODS for getting out of track here.

Yup he is really pretty(which I usually don't prefer in men) but gawd his voice and acting makes me forget his pretty persona and I find WS quite masculine (though sometimes he does act like a cute puppy boy :P which I really enjoy).

agree his hands are epitome of masculinity. They are large and look like iron fist :p. I loved that hand shot.

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, hiluna said:
  Hide contents

I hope he will do more sagueks in the Goryeo period, the costumes and hairstyles suit him much more than the funny hat in Joseon period. I got tired of the Joseon look after SWWTN although he did look great in AATM in the magistrate outfit.

Yeah atlast i met somebody who likes goryeo costumes more than joseon period. Idk why I dislike that funny hat in josean. I really enjoy long hairdo flowing seamlessly in style.

10 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

This is from HS's vision in episode 6 and looks like this is WY!

When do king's wear full white clothes? When they sleep?

Looking at his hand he looks like he's holding a piece of paper or a towel/cloth? 

Any ideas?

Seems like some form of letter.some shocking news? In 6minute trailer he holds his chest.heart attack?

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, sriskaddict said:

Yeah atlast i met somebody who likes goryeo costumes more than joseon period. Idk why I dislike that funny hat in josean. I really enjoy long hairdo flowing seamlessly in style.

Seems like some form of letter.some shocking news? In 6minute trailer he holds his chest.heart attack?

Could he be poisoned? I wonder if WW did something. I really hope he does, atleast he'd be useful for once. But I think WS would kill WY.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

His hands tho... nothing pretty about that. It's the epitome of masculinity. Big strong and manly :heart: *SWOOON 
Aheem... Sorry MODS for getting out of track here.

Yes...his hands...the close up shots of his hands in MLSHR. Super duper sensuous. :)

• Like 20

7 hours ago, ladyfriday said:

Hello, loves! I've finally gotten around to finishing up my next fic~ It's an arranged marriage AU, which I think is kind of ironic given episode 14. Anyways~

let me in the walls (you’ve built around)

She could run away. It’s really not an option, if she thinks about it logically. But she looks at Fourth Prince, at the stubborn line of his jaw, and. She’s almost sure he’s serious. If she tells him right then that she doesn’t want this, then he will find a horse and spirit her away before the guards can so much as sneeze. And it’s—the first real choice anyone has given her.

Ironically, it’s this that makes the decision for her.

By the King’s decree: the first daughter of the Hae clan will be wed to the Fourth Prince.

[read here]

have a prompt? leave it here.

Bravo! The chapter already got me hooked. Nice start, really! Hope to read more. Keep up your good work!

• Like 11

7 hours ago, penelop3 said:

Instead of looking tired, I would like to think that she's just flustered after being kissed so many times. We've seen multiple angles for this scene. Long shot and both of them closeup, 1 camera focusing on LJK, 1 camera focusing on IU. I can only guess how many takes that that kiss took; and to look indifference and unaffected after multiple kisses. Aheemm.. even if I were IU, I will look hot and bothered as well.. ;) 

exactly thats what my mind said... and bold.. it needs a very strong self determination and strength to keep your face look uneffected while acting such important scene..

I'd be like this being at her place 58

and saw this gif... so like LJK after kissing 71 IU there in BTS...like Finally Bull's eye

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

A good offer?... Marriage? Please anything but marriage!

I wonder what was the 'offer' that Wang Yo proposed to WooHee...it can't be just about her having to become a teacher at Gyobang right?...OR is that even the truth when she said that to BaekAh?:blink:BTW,anyone knows if Wang Yo married again during his reign?Maybe that'll give clue...

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

That is why i was thinking where did i see that hat, and viola. You can check JG family throwback post for the photos.

Definitely he is not lying about the no bed scene from the movie :lol:

thanks chingu...

@SizzlerZ this is the answer:)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sriskaddict said:

Yeah atlast i met somebody who likes goryeo costumes more than joseon period. Idk why I dislike that funny hat in josean. I really enjoy long hairdo flowing

Me too...  Ohhhh, How I Love the Goryeo (MLSH & Jumong) and Shilla (TGQS)...

They have good sense of fashion.. really love their styles

• Like 17

As much as I like @MAROSA_JIN idea that this drama to have a sequel in modern times I don't think it will have the same success. No matter how many waves had made international fans, we need to take into consideration the low rating, and I think this will hang heavy in the balance. Maybe some of the actors will not take the risk of a sequel.

Now jumping to another idea, I'm very disturbed by the fact that Yeon Hwa has made her first moves in her way of becoming queen. She's not stupid and figured out that only Wang So can fulfill her desire. What is she going to do? At this point in the story I don't see any closeness between her and Wang So. What the hell will she do to convince Wang So to marry her? She will go the way of blackmail, like Wang Yo or she will try another route? My speculation is that she will betray her brother and Wang Yo and she will help Wang So to become the king.

I don't want to see what will be the reaction to Hae Soo when she will find out about this marriage, especially as she has already been threatened by Yeon Hwa and I have no hope that the story will save us to be witnesses at the marriage between Yeon Hwa and Wang So. Either way her presence in the life of Wang So and Hae Soo will make that the following episodes to be almost unbearable for me to watch.

And another observation; While Hae Soo is obsessed with her premonitions of Wang So killing his brothers, Wang Wook was the puppeteer behind the death of Wang Moo, and he probably will be in the case of the death of Wang Yo, also. (As I saw in the preview of the next ep. Wang Yo doesn't look good). Wang Wook is the one who wants the death of Wang So and in his rush to the throne he would kill all his brothers who would oppose his desire. So, in the end who is the murderer of his brothers?

• Like 20

4 hours ago, Akiddo said:

The first thing my hubby said when he watched SHR with me was - he is too pretty! To be honest - LJG is prettier than I.U. - especially his rose bud lips - it is no wonder he was cast in King & The Clown. Yet he managed to inject so much masculinity in Wang So. I am not crazy about flower boys/men cos I like outwardly masculine men like Cha Seungwon type. Even Song Joongki doesn't make any dent in my mind..too pretty. But as an actor  - i was impressed with LJG in two weeks and SWWTN. Will probably try to watch his older dramas later - I tried Joseon Gunman but stopped at ep 7. Oh well - SHR has ruined my life. Can't wait to get my life back yet upset that it will end in 5 eps. Oxymoron right? 

I thinks so.. he is too pretty. Even prettier than his co-strars.. keke 

He even called by 'Originator Flower Boy'  :wub:

• Like 13

18 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

absolutely....the cinematography is really beautiful. and being a photographer myself i can understand how much hard work director, cinematographer and their whole team must have done to give us such gorgeous outcome.

24k.. which currency (is it dollars or won ) ? or if not money which other attribute that number pointing in regarding camera ?

@sriskaddict

Reveal hidden contents

ahhh Indian Kdrama fan...nice to meet you chingu.....and last line is so correct. we dont have even few people who actually feel Kdramas worth considering to watch. when i say my colleagues or frnds that I watch Kdramas they react as if I am crazy and my life is wasted....

Yes typo, its 4K camera. Wow, you are a photgrapher! 

17 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

Most likely a typo. Most popular camera to shoot for high resolution is the 4K camera, which shows beautifully on 4K TVs. I wish I had a 4K TV to watch this show on.  If you want to learn more about cameras, this discussion is very informative. 4K refers to the amount of information the camera is able to capture. 

http://nofilmschool.com/boards/discussions/why-indie-filmmakers-should-not-shoot-4k

Thank you! 

Here is the source: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/08/201_212888.html

19 hours ago, n00nk3y said:

Yes I'm his fan since My Girl..watched The King and the Clown too..but then I stopped following coz I don't have the time and I kind of afraid of falling too far for him..hehe..even I have to think twice before starting to follow MLSHR coz I know it would be like opening a bottle of champagne.. and I was right *sigh*. It's 2.30 am right now and I'm still lurking this thread and YouTube for his videos..I'm doomed :bawling:

Spoiler

I know right, that is my fears too lol. Falling in too much. All fans are like you. Lol. But i don't want to get attached and get in too deep because it will affect your real life. It's like at one time you will wake up for a long, wonderful dreams. :anguished: So i can't with so obsessed fans who are too into their favourites like they can do anything for them. That is crazy lol. 

• Like 9