[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@luci13 I totally understand how you feel. On one side I'm eager to know what happens next and see So-Soo continue so I beg for Monday but then I realize the few episodes we have left and I want days to go slower. My Mondays and Tuesdays will be so empty :( . My weeks are generally waiting for Monday so my weeks will be so empty :(

• Like 15

12 minutes ago, moonlover399993 said:

I feel like we have aged by couple of years by watching Moon Lovers134.gif

Definitely! I can't really explain it but I definitely understand you! I think it might be we're aging and maturing with HS. 

• Like 14

14 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

the BTS kissing scene was still the best hero3hero3that lightman expression LOL

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1174041

Love your post. I laugh out loud.... :grin::blush:
Your observations on facial expressions and gestures are very sharp and cool. And you make it a slow-motion. It seems that you are an expert in reading gestures and expressions.
I liked all the analysis, observations and funny memes in this thread. MLSH makes all MLSH Lovers to be creative and it turns out you are all talented.

Looking again at at the expression of the light man .... and I still laugh.......hahahahaha  :grin::grin::grin:

• Like 21

@ruizaio I have been looking at the historical context of this adaptation, and knowing what we do about the fates of key players down the road, I cannot help but wonder how these would play out.

Wook here is definitely the instigator and mastermind behind the gradual and insidious mercury poisoning of King Hyejong, so there is no doubt he is culpable of regicide. 

While Yo is ultimately the one who gave the order to kill Eun and Soon Deok, their blood is just as much on Yeon Hwa's hands, seeing she is the one who revealed their hiding place, despite knowing Yo is intent on killing them, in exchange for not being married off to Khitan.

As such, Wook and Yeon Hwa are undoubtedly responsible for the deaths of two people whom So truly cared about - be it his monarch, or his brothers.

That being the case, I cannot see how the drama can justify their alliances down the road - be it through marriage to Yeon Hwa, or as in-laws with Wook. It is one thing if they were merely fierce rivals, but to have caused the death of the previous king whom So loved and was loyal to, and have had a hand in the death of a beloved sibling - I cannot begin to imagine how So could have overlooked these transgressions in the future. Truly hope that this is given proper explanation and justification in the story, because for the life of me, I cannot see how it can happen, even if for the love of Soo who wants the bloodshed to stop. 

• Like 24

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Ahhh. My dear @MadraRua That song choice was perfect, and I love the fact that you chose a cover where a man was singing since this is all about So waiting for Soo.  

For as much as the production, SBS, Kim Kyu-tae and Jo Yoon-young and the cast have indicated the drama is about Go Ha Jin, her time travel to Goryeo and her coming-of-age story as Haesoo, the subsequent editing of the drama and Lee Joon Gi's exceptional portrayal as Wangso has truly turned this drama into HIS story.

Each line of the song is so spot on, I really don't have anything else to add except LOVED IT. :heart:

Hide contents

A Thousand Years

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave

I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

One step closer
One step closer

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

I love this song it is one of my favorite song that expresses an never ending love between two people. It is just as it is described of Hae Soo and Wang So's eternal love for each other.   

Video with A Thousand Years

Spoiler

@MadraRua.... LOve the video to the song ...

• Like 8

in the novel when RX dies she never wake up in future but Cdrama changed it a little bit and make RX wake up in future and meet the modern 4th... its an hopeful ending that they destined to be together no matter what..but i think i read somewhere that TongHua prefer the ending in novel because its more beautiful and meaningful... 

i get why she said that.. in here So and Soo journey together have been so meaningful for both of them... the love that they have is soul searing passion that they both will do everything in order to protect each other.. its a beautiful thing if you watch since the beginning of episode and to episode 15.. the growth between these two character and also the love that being embedded even when Soo with WW... maybe a lot of you people doubt Soo love but since the beginning she never abandon So in any way.. Soo might be a little late than So in term of realizing her love but her love also deep in her own way.. 

what make it more sad that if Soo actually wake up in future imagine how weird she is among the people in this era.. she will be lost again and even worse she loss her love that already die a thousand years before... and she will be the one who suffer again with all the memories that she have with So... when Soo dies we already said that So will live each day with just a life as a King not a man cause the man already gone with Soo.... they both going to suffer again and again in different time.. a thousand year apart and there nothing they can do..

i don't know why fate so cruel with these two.... 

• Like 17

Wow!! Last time I came to this thread was on Monday, 10th October..I'm sure I've missed many things...real life needs my attention...and now I couldn't backread because there're many pages!! got a little sad because our journey almost ends..but still..I'm enjoying it. :)

@MadraRua Chingu..I always love your MV..and I've ever suggested you the song Love Me Like You Do..and you made an MV...still grateful for that...thank you again chingu. :wub: So..I've been trying made an MV myself..but my attempts keep failed...guess I don't have enough talent on that..hahaha. Anyway, dear chingu..I just read your post, and you said you will make MV again when all episodes have aired?

Well, I found this one song..sung by Nell (a Korean band)..title "White Night"....just read the lyrics.....please.....you'll see what I mean. Oh...one more song from Nell (sorry..I just love this band...hahaha) song title in English "Time Spent Walking Through Memories"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxJDS2_AgPw

okay..here's the lyric WHITE NIGHT by NELL

Spoiler

Again today, I fall in love and say farewell
To the remaining pieces of you inside of me
How about you?

I need you
Each time I try to erase you, everything completely breaks down
In this endless time, in all of this space
Your thickly colored breaths are filled up

Again today, I take the remaining pieces of promises, traces of memories
And I try to put them together all day
How about you?

I can’t get over you.
You just keep shining on and on through my time.

I need you
Each time I think of you, that time completely freezes up
It’s no use even though I try
Each time I breathe, it seems like your memories are speaking to me

All the remaining things, all the things I let you – they are all in my portion
I can’t turn things back like in the movies, like it was a lie

Come back to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sds_tPx-6XM

and here's the lyric for TIME SPENT WALKING THROUGH MEMORIES

Spoiler

I still hear your voice
I still feel your touch
Now I live in your path again
I still see your image
I still feel your warmness
Now I live in your time again
From the vision of a stranger passing by
From the leaf that rides the wind and sorrowfully sways
From the air in the night that brush against m face
All I see, I hear, I feel
You are there
Yes
How about you?
Are you feeling the same as me
How about you?
I still feel you
Even when I’m singing now
I see you
I will see you again tomorrow
I will hear you again tomorrow
Tomorrow will be just like as it is now
At the empty chair, sitting there
Inside the glass I instinctively grab to drink
Inside the mirror that I look to see myself
Inside the song that tenderly come and rests on my ear
You are there
What shall I do now?
You probably have removed everything now
What do we do now?
The door of wanting opens
Your memories come and find me
My eyes turn red
The door of wanting opens
Your memories come and find me
My heart keeps getting torn

hmm..seem the video won't come out..anyways, I've put the link..hope you'll made this song when all eps have aired

Love you all chingu!! :heart:

• Like 10

Re watching all 15 episodes (because I have no life right now) and as I'm watching the first couple of episodes but also thinking of all the things that have happened in recent episodes. I wonder if maybe the reason for Queen Yoo to hate So and keep telling him he's not her son....maybe she's telling the truth. 

What if So really isn't her's?

This is just a thought. It's really hard to figure out exactly why she hates So so much. It can't be guilt for having caused him to have a scar on his face.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, liddi said:

@ruizaio I have been looking at the historical context of this adaptation, and knowing what we do about the fates of key players down the road, I cannot help but wonder how these would play out.

Wook here is definitely the instigator and mastermind behind the gradual and insidious mercury poisoning of King Hyejong, so there is no doubt he is culpable of regicide. 

While Yo is ultimately the one who gave the order to kill Eun and Soon Deok, their blood is just as much on Yeon Hwa's hands, seeing she is the one who revealed their hiding place, despite knowing Yo is intent on killing them, in exchange for not being married off to Khitan.

As such, Wook and Yeon Hwa are undoubtedly responsible for the deaths of two people whom So truly cared about - be it his monarch, or his brothers.

That being the case, I cannot see how the drama can justify their alliances down the road - be it through marriage to Yeon Hwa, or as in-laws with Wook. It is one thing if they were merely fierce rivals, but to have caused the death of the previous king whom So loved and was loyal to, and have had a hand in the death of a beloved sibling - I cannot begin to imagine how So could have overlooked these transgressions in the future. Truly hope that this is given proper explanation and justification in the story, because for the life of me, I cannot see how it can happen, even if for the love of Soo who wants the bloodshed to stop. 

i have to agree with you on these... i just can't imagine that after all that YH and WW have done and caused death they will get want they want... YH will get So and the title queen and WW will be in law with the King... he will not get anything that he desire at this point not the throne or Soo but he still will be alive after all that he done...

Yo is bad in so many way but WW and YH is evil snake and manipulative sibling.. i really hope So will find out and even he have to marry YH he will make sure that YH will suffer even when she got what she want...

but no matter what So don't deserve to live like that.. i'm kinda okay if YH is just a girl stuck between throne battle among her brother and So wanted to protect her but YH is the one who played the game and causing Eun and SD death...

i just can't accept anything good happen to YH and WW even if its following history cause in here their character is cunning , evil and manipulative person...

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, violet90 said:

in the novel when RX dies she never wake up in future but Cdrama changed it a little bit and make RX wake up in future and meet the modern 4th... its an hopeful ending that they destined to be together no matter what..but i think i read somewhere that TongHua prefer the ending in novel because its more beautiful and meaningful... 

i get why she said that.. in here So and Soo journey together have been so meaningful for both of them... the love that they have is soul searing passion that they both will do everything in order to protect each other.. its a beautiful thing if you watch since the beginning of episode and to episode 15.. the growth between these two character and also the love that being embedded even when Soo with WW... maybe a lot of you people doubt Soo love but since the beginning she never abandon So in any way.. Soo might be a little late than So in term of realizing her love but her love also deep in her own way.. 

what make it more sad that if Soo actually wake up in future imagine how weird she is among the people in this era.. she will be lost again and even worse she loss her love that already die a thousand years before... and she will be the one who suffer again with all the memories that she have with So... when Soo dies we already said that So will live each day with just a life as a King not a man cause the man already gone with Soo.... they both going to suffer again and again in different time.. a thousand year apart and there nothing they can do..

i don't know why fate so cruel with these two.... 

@violet90... I don't know why is so cruel to these two lovers not giving them a"Happily Ever after". These so derserved it since they went through so much trying to be happy. crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gifcrying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, liddi said:

I know. This is why I so wish they had chosen Wang Eui or some other prince as the 8th. Some people on DC think Yo would have been enough as So's rival and Wook1 was unnecessary even. Then Wook1 could have been in the position of our current Baek Ah. Oh well. We'll see how it goes. 

• Like 15

ooops just backtrack and all I see for Monday and Tuesday schedule on SBS is episode 16 only?!!! why??!!! :bawling:

but lil tiny voice inside my heart scream because it means one extra week? No? Since I've been thinking they will give us one extra episode after drama ends? or maybe that special episode they mentioned is the one aired before drama started? Does it mean no more extra episode after final episode? I'd been dreaming about one special episode after drama ends with full of scenes that didn't make the cut in 20 episodes timeslot huhuhu

@SizzlerZ aaaaahhhhh the dilemma! we're all doomed with this drama :D

• Like 16