[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

23 hours ago, UmmiN said:

just  Sharits d cng.. ITs d c version song rite.. something wrong wif my tab.. typo for the first few words.. y canT IU sing d ost..

the song was the OST of the chinese BBJX right? its so nice that IU can sing it to also promote their drama in China... :)

don't quote images, gifs, videos

Edited by lupita311
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 14

MLSHR is taking over our lives. i actually stopped watching other kdramas, i had to set them aside for the time being. it is consuming all my thoughts and time, currently i just don't have it in me to be interested in other dramas, my friend who convinced me to watch it said, it's emotionally draining to watch MLSHR, their pain becomes ours. 

more than once we feel like time travelling to georyo and revolt, or fly to korea and lead a revolt against sbs.

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Saw the pic of them kissing and my reaction was... meh. :huh:
I didnt watch the movie, but from the way @Diana Blanche describes it, this kiss seems lukewarm compare to So-Soo's kisses. It's a different level of HOTNESS! 

Spoiler

The gap age between the actres and LJK is ten years. She was very shy and from what I understand, it took them some time to adjust with each other and to film the kissing scene.

• Like 14

15 hours ago, atgirlina said:

MLSHR is taking over our lives. i actually stopped watching other kdramas, i had to set them aside for the time being. it is consuming all my thoughts and time, currently i just don't have it in me to be interested in other dramas, my friend who convinced me to watch it said, it's emotionally draining to watch MLSHR, their pain becomes ours. 

more than once we feel like time travelling to georyo and revolt, or fly to korea and lead a revolt against sbs.

eeeek!! Same here. I have to put aside other drama coz MLSHR takes up all my energy & time. I cannot imagine what happen to me ifthis drama end. I dont know how long my MLSHR withdrawal syndrome will last. sigh!!

• Like 14

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? Weekend is here, which means Monday is close, I see the baseball game is still on SBS schedule, a bummer but I hope it will end on time so we can see the new episode, even though it will effect the ratings again.

I noticed by reading your posts these last few days talking more about the possible ending of the drama, which is normal, we are getting closer to the end, I still can't believe we have just 5 episodes left.

I for one, as I've pointed out here many times don't harbor illusions about a happy ending, I have accepted it, I will be happily surprised if by chance it happens somehow, for sure but I don't see it happening in the context of the drama and its circumstances but I agree with the comments that say that I at least want a sad ending where Wang So is the one that stands beside Hae Soo, holding her and being with her until her last breath, I want that ending and would accept it with open arms, however sad. I don't want an ending like the c-version, being separated by a misunderstanding, not having the opportunity to clarify themselves and just be gone, to me that is tragic and cruel, especially after all that WS and HS have been through.

I hope the Korean writers chose another way to end it, because as we have noticed they have presented similar scenes as in c-version but with different motivations and actions, the rain scene, the arrow scene that will be featured and many more, they are similar but in a different context, they even gave WS many traits and scenes that were supposed to be for 8th prince or 14'th prince. Plus, our 4'th prince is very different from the c-version 4'th prince, as I have noticed, WS will do anything for HS, he will take the throne because there is no other way to stop the brother bloodshed and protect HS and the people he loves, it's not for ambition and greed, it's to protect what he loves. I also don't see how this WS can just let a misunderstanding separate him from HS, especially after they talked and cleared their misunderstandings in the kiss scene in a very rational way, yes, he will probably be hurt that it was WW she loved and became angry, even though it shouldn't matter it was Wook, she told him it was someone so knowing it was Wook won't change anything but it can happen and it's been foreshadowed that WS will probably feel hurt and maybe deceived, though I hope it won't happen like this.

The only way I see WS letting HS go from the palace is because he will have to marry YH and once again will feel that he has not kept his promise to her to get her out of the palace, we saw how he felt he betrayed her by marrying WM's daughter, so making her go through this, her being in the palace while he is married to someone else, he won't want to make her go through that, he loves her too much so he will let her go, probably with Wang Jung. 

Oh well, I don't know what will happen, I am just assuming, I really hope they won't end it with her being far away from him and him never having the opportunity to be with her in the last moments, they have been through so much to have that kind of ending, so yes, I want the lesser cruel of the sad endings.

I am hopeful still for whatever silly reason, I am too much emotionally invested in this drama so however it ends will make me sad and have big withdrawal syndrome.

Have a great weekend everyone, wherever you are! Hugs!  

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Hide contents

The gap age between the actres and LJK is ten years. She was very shy and from what I understand, it took them some time to adjust with each other and to film the kissing scene.

Spoiler

Oh! But IU and LJK's age gap is 11 years! I suppose it's not only age gap but cultural gap as well.. 
I dont think it would be a problem for me tho.. hahahaha :P

• Like 10

1 hour ago, soorani said:

found a bigger version and it is even funnier

Some translations
1: It had to be dummy's Soo

2: She deserves it because she wanted that "flat iron hair" prince (in reference to work lol)

3: She's gonna reject him again!

4: No! She won't!

5: I can't believe it! The ship is sailing!!!

6: I don't know how to deal with it friend!

7: Hug me!

OMGGG!!!. Their reaction is for real while watching that kiss scene?? I thought they were just a random video of a bunch of guys celebrating a soccer match...LOL...they are so funny...never thought guys are obsessed with shr -hs-ws story...

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@Diana Blanche hopefully we will get more sensual scene next Monday:wub:

watched few of his drama before (i'm one of the action drama/movie fan, not romance. Usually i just skip his romance scene... but in MLSHR i see something unusual:sweatingbullets:) that's why i anticipate his romance with IU. 

Here, I am with you. I love LJK in action scenes, but without a little lovey-dovey a drama based just on the action would be too dry.

For me, LJK chemestry with IU it's by far the best. And although I may be in the minority, in my opinion his features fit much better with an younger actress than one of his age.

• Like 22

3 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

Here, I am with you. I love LJK in action scenes, but without a little lovey-dovey a drama based just on the action would be too dry.

For me, LJK chemestry with IU it's by far the best. And although I may be in the minority, in my opinion his features fit much better with an younger actress than one of his age.

@Diana Blanche  Right there with you. Agree that his features match well with a younger actress. And regarding the age gap, I think everyone knows by now that the age differance between the leads didn't bother IU at all.

• Like 21

Sorry about the wrong bad news earlier!

Maybe we will be blessed with a bed scene this week!

Please do not let it rain in the afternoon and evening of Sept. 17 and Sept. 24 and may the games be lopsided so that they will end early.

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, smitten1710 said:

I've accepted long time ago that So and Soo might not have a happy ending ... BUT what if the 21st century Go Ha Jin wakes up from her drowning near death experience and there's a guy as a doctor or a paramedic trying hard to resuscitate her.  And this guy is shouting "You cannot die without my permission" just like Wang So said in ep.9. GHJ finally opens her eyes and what she see is Wang So in modern times with modern attire as the doctor/paramedic who saves her life and saying the same unforgettable line from the Wang So of Goryeo era. GHJ smiles at him and he smiles back and... The End :heart:

LOOOOL I love that line and how it fits well with the paramedicSo trying to save her lol another fave ending theory from someone in the forum is that she gets saved by modern day So on his modern day boat.  

• Like 18

A confensed MLSHR addict.  I am not really into sageuk drama. But here I am totally hooked on this one.  And PD-nim adding to this obsession with all those super 'hot' BTS.  PD-nim should be responsible for our predicament LOL, he should finance our rehabilitation when MLSHR ends.

• Like 21