[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun, have any of you seen this video yet? It features mainly Soo and Lady Oh, but there are some scenes in there that I don't think come from our drama. It's definitely not a parody, but I think like some of the bromance videos, I'm guessing the creator took existing scenes to create a story line. For the life of me, I can't figure it out though...even using Google Translate.

Thoughts?

It is a parody of Hwang Jini (the movie, not the drama) although I think it has scenes from other dramas besides it as well.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Rose34 said:
  Hide contents

Btw, after Scarlet Heart Ryeo ended (sadly :tears:), Eclipses, what drama are you guys moving to or looking forward to? There are so many cool people here. This is overall a nice forum. 

Hwarang? Close enough with SHR so it might help with the withdrawal syndrome..hehe :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, n00nk3y said:

Hwarang? Close enough with SHR so it might help with the withdrawal syndrome..hehe :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Hwarang will be in television in December!! I am thinking of Jealousy Incarnate lol. There are other dramas currently airing I will look into after MLSHR finishes. First week of Nov dramas I am anticipating after MLSHR are TVN's Entourage, SBS Romantic Doctor (taking over MLSHR). I'm excited for December, it will be epic! There is TVN's Goblin and SBS's Legend of Blue Sea. Gong Yoo for Goblin and the latter for Jun Ji Hyun. :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Rose34 said:
  Hide contents

Btw, after Scarlet Heart Ryeo ended (sadly :tears:), Eclipses, what drama are you guys moving to or looking forward to? There are so many cool people here. This is overall a nice forum. 

Spoiler

good question...i'll start Scholar who walks the night after collecting all my courage...

and after that Shopping King Louis is what I am watching so  it will be there to help me cope up with SHR absence...

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Hide contents

Hwarang will be in television in December!! I am thinking of Jealousy Incarnate lol. There are other dramas currently airing I will look into after MLSHR finishes. First week of Nov dramas I am anticipating after MLSHR are TVN's Entourage, SBS Romantic Doctor (taking over MLSHR). I'm excited for December, it will be epic! There is TVN's Goblin and SBS's Legend of Blue Sea. Gong Yoo for Goblin and the latter for Jun Ji Hyun. :)

Then I'll marathon MLSHR SBS version,arang n the magistrate,SWWTN..rewind,replay aaaall the way to December..

Addiction is strong with this one.. heeeeelp! :confounded:

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, KdramaSwimmer said:
  Hide contents

good question...i'll start Scholar who walks the night after collecting all my courage...

and after that Shopping King Louis is what I am watching so  it will be there to help me cope up with SHR absence...

Spoiler

Scholar who walks the nights is not bad! Vampire story, LJG acting there was really woah! I became a fan of him after that drama! I rate it 8.5/10. Though after awhile, it will get draggy but LJG carries the drama well. There is still some plot, so its fine, I enjoy watching it! I am looking into Shopping King Louis too, Seo In Guk is not bad. 

6 minutes ago, n00nk3y said:

Then I'll marathon MLSHR SBS version,arang n the magistrate,SWWTN..rewind,replay aaaall the way to December..

Addiction is strong with this one.. heeeeelp! :confounded:

Spoiler

So you are a fan of LJG? Have you watched Ijimae, The King and Clown, Time Between Dog and Wolf, My Girl, Two Weeks? These are all good dramas and movie of LJG!! To cover my addiction, I do Kpop and Kvariety shows. Haha im totally into K-Entertainment. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, violet90 said:

when you watch the bts the kiss actually really hot and sensual... its totally a deep kiss from both of them.......

but the awkward moment is when the editing make it look like a simple kiss...... like??????????????????

why would you let LJG and IU kiss like that just to edit it??? usually editing want to make the kiss look hot but in here is reverse... LOL  

at least we got BTS though... thanks anyway...

sincerely a trash SHR fan.....

Totally! I don't understand that either. Definitely BTS is better. 

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

IS EVERYONE ALIVE?????

OMG PEOPLE, ALMOST EVERYTIME I COME BACK HERE IN *almost* EVERY WEEKENDS I HAVE HEART ATTACK!!

THAT BTS KISS SCENE!!!!! *faints*

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *inner scream and squeal*

Catch you!! LJG!! You, your smirk, and your naughty thinking!! hahaha Gosh this man sure knows how to enchant the ladies when he chooses to.

IU looks like she chants "Jang Ki Ha. Jang Ki Ha." LOL be strong, dear. The temptation of Lee Jun Gi is just too strong to ignore. I understand you completely. :sweatingbullets:

That awkward moment when you're the staff and you feel conflicted about watching or not. lol

This thread imagination and analyzing skills is hitting full force when the PD gave us WS-HS close moments. LOL the PD really knows how to baby the MLSHR addict and keep trolling us with swoon worthy video&pics.

Anyway... am I weird to love the cast of this drama so much? :wub: I don't know, but for me they burst with chemistry off-screen too. And imho there isn't any awkwardness between them that somehow I always feel in other drama cast. It's like they're from the same class throughout high school and now having reunion acting for this drama. lol (am I making sense?)

Everything is being thrown at us to get us deeper, deeper and even deeper into our addiction! Although it is killing us, we still love it all. Bring it on, SBS! WE ARE READY!

• Like 23

55 minutes ago, teakitsune said:

Hello everybody! This is my first post on soompi))) My  delegation from Russians Moon Lovers club sent me here to ask you : what do you think about this MLSHR Crew decision to dressed WW and WS in the same clothes??? Sorry, if a made a mistake, idk English very well (

And yes, everyone in Russia crazy about this drama too !

Yes, the dress that oh sanggung wore to visit the king one last time seemed to have been worn by ws before too.

Everyone in Russia is crazy about ML too? In my office dept alone, i have 2 other colleagues crazy about this too. We discussed the story sofrequently that it irks our boss.

• Like 12

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, Rose34 said:

Scholar who walks the nights is not bad! Vampire story, LJG acting there was really woah! I became a fan of him after that drama! I rate it 8.5/10. Though after awhile, it will get draggy but LJG carries the drama well. There is still some plot, so its fine, I enjoy watching it! I am looking into Shopping King Louis too, Seo In Guk is not bad.

ok.. thanks for heads up.. i have watched almost all of his dramas except this just cause i cant handle too much blood (i cant get sleep after watching it) so still apprehensive whether to start or not.

I have started waching epi 14 with subs just now and star gazing and boat date both the scenes were beautiful beyond words...

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Rose34 said:

I have watched the last few episode of BBJX (more like a quick watch), it seems to me that this drama will go down that path though even more tragic than the BBJX because Wang So's loves for Hae Soo is at the point of obsession and since he only receives love, care and attention from Hae Soo, how heartbreaking and devastating it will be when they are separated. Somehow I feel if the writer is to follow history, Wang So will then become a ruthless Gwangjong as per Hae Soo's vision (though many may think Hae Soo love and attention humanizes Wang So and her vision changes). I think you can't deviate too much from history (I agree with one user here). The creative license is may be the adaption part from BBJX, the love/romance part and also about Wang So having no choice but to become the King against all the rivalry vying for the throne. Further, LJG will be playing the role of a King (Gwangjong). Somehow I feel, given his personality whom like to try challenging things, a lot of emotions role, playing a variety of things in a character etc, somehow he would want to play a ruthless King not just playing the just king, love for Hae Soo and departing with her, I think it will be anti-climax. I think the episodes is still building up to the climax lol. He may also portray the death of Gwangjong like per BBJX, if they follow closely. There is this last scene of the 6mins plus long trailer in which Hae Soo looking so sad, with so much sorrow as if she were departing. Either transport back/death. So I think they will go that line. Though the future direction of the drama really depends on how the writer wants it to be, it is hard to guess lol. If it is goes that way, it will be one of the most tragic K-drama I have watched.

I think Hae Soo has not returned the bracelet and the scene where someone broke the bracelet still have yet to be shown. If it would have been so, she would definitely cut ties with Wook. For me, she is still unsuspecting of Wook and there are lingering memories of him. If they are following BBJX, there is a line where the 8th prince says about the bracelet she gave to Ruoxi to Wang So/Gwangjong, so I think they will use the scene in future episode. All these would haunt Hae Soo in future episode when she sees she is the catalyst for the all these events unfolding in the episodes in Goryeo. In this drama, Ko Ha Jin/Hae Soo trusts people easily and are betrayed by peoples' trusts, she is like this in Goryeo as she is from the first episode (in the modern world). This is something she has to learned when she is sent back into the past that is not to trust people easily. You have to look beyond the surface. She will learn about this as episodes past. It is the opposite of Wang So, he does not trust people easily but he needs love and he changes as he meets Hae Soo. 

Yes, we still have yet to seen the full-on love of Hae Soo to Wang So as Wang So is to Hae Soo, probably when Wang So save Hae Soo from the arrow, that will be the turning point (lol, we don't have much episodes left, Hae Soo yah). Because by then her love for Wang So will be more than her fears of him. I am waiting for the majestic boat and mask scene. By the look of the wardrobe, that is when Wang So becomes the King, maybe. The colors stands out, rich and vibrant! Love the aesthetic there. Also, do you guys notice, this drama has affinity with water? Many of the unique scenes happens in water or near water. lol. I am re-watching the 15 episodes of the drama because I forgot a lot of things and considering on watching the full BBJX since I have time for now. Such dedication lol. Will update my thoughts again. I hardly watch drama again and again and hardly expresses my thoughts lol, i am shy and reserved lol. This story is so love and intriguing.  

In the BTS, LJG sshi totally enjoying kissing scenes. Why don't you do romance comedy in the next drama or action-romance movie? Or intense love story like Oh hae young again. That wall kiss. HAHA. 

agree fully!!!!!! HS will learn to be not that much trusting. if we note that since episode 1, she says that if she is not going to change people she trusts are not going to change. but thats not a right attitude(its a nice way of thinking but not at all realistic). people are not so simple.

which is majestic boat scene? i know mask scene but majestic boat scene???? 

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, Rose34 said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

So you are a fan of LJG? Have you watched Ijimae, The King and Clown, Time Between Dog and Wolf, My Girl, Two Weeks? These are all good dramas and movie of LJG!! To cover my addiction, I do Kpop and Kvariety shows. Haha im totally into K-Entertainment. 

Yes I'm his fan since My Girl..watched The King and the Clown too..but then I stopped following coz I don't have the time and I kind of afraid of falling too far for him..hehe..even I have to think twice before starting to follow MLSHR coz I know it would be like opening a bottle of champagne.. and I was right *sigh*. It's 2.30 am right now and I'm still lurking this thread and YouTube for his videos..I'm doomed :bawling:

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, n00nk3y said:

Yes I'm his fan since My Girl..watched The King and the Clown too..but then I stopped following coz I don't have the time and I kind of afraid of falling too far for him..hehe..even I have to think twice before starting to follow MLSHR coz I know it would be like opening a bottle of champagne.. and I was right *sigh*. It's 2.30 am right now and I'm still lurking this thread and YouTube for his videos..I'm doomed :bawling:

Totally me. I feel like when your fav artists are actively promoting you tend to start binging on all their previous work again to get you through the next week.  I'm ready for SHR to end so I can get my life back lol.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Hide contents

Take the survey and help spread the word! http://goo.gl/ooMfnt

Also praying that we'll get to see them do more than just kissing in episode 16... especially if it's the only episode we get to see next week...

what do you mean ?? episode 17 won't be airing on Tuesday or what?image.gif

• Like 14