[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

ok now i don't have more hope for sweet beach or second kiss what with ep 11  we will se like : OMG they kill lady OH right or who ? what is this and why stupid WW go to rescue HS and then cry ???? hahah this is to much ooo WS dear :( and i think we cry like WW tomorow .... stay strong 

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, tessieroo said:

I'm wondering if Wang So is going to put it together that YH helped in this plot to kill the Crown Prince. I hope so, I want him to make her life a living hell. :angry: Evil, nasty wench. 

I have a feeling it won't be Wang So who does that but it would be Wang Wook... I don't really have a specific reason for why I think so, maybe it's the preview for ep 11 where Wook is desperately trying to find the truth.

• Like 10

Just now, kaoriharang said:

Yeah i believe Lady Oh will be the one who gets hang

and oh my gosh, listening to the recappers, it is such a painful ep to watch!!!

oh dear WS! How utterly noble of you, you not only put yourself on the line for your brothers but also for HS. How can anyone think you are a monster!

I am so devastated i really want tmr's ep to come quickly! I cant stand this

ah right, i think lady oh will take the punishment :bawling:

• Like 9

Just now, snowy21 said:

huh oh no!!! I love lady oh!! she dotes on Hae soo a lot now who is going to protect her?? I going to cry now..

That's going to break Soo completely.. 

First her mother-like older cousin and then it's her mother-like mentor. 

• Like 18

pity lady oh IF she really does get hanged tomorrow (i'm gonna keep hoping until that hanged scene airs)

hs finally found someone else to talk too and they're hanging her.

girl couldn't get a break at all.

though if you consider makeup scene with wang so,that'd be my break/heaven.heee

hs better realizes what ws did for her and have some more faith in him in not being a monster.

• Like 24

I am wondering how is episode 11 supposed to be fun with all the drama ahead of us. WS near death, Torturing HS, hanging Lady Oh , begging the kind for forgiveness and sitting on the rain and cold  all day long.. Man I have to prepare my little heart for a major sad episode .. 

Thanks everyone for your hard work ,, saranghaeyo ! 

• Like 24

WANG SOOOO, Oh gosh.... T_T i couldn't accept Wang So will be married evil woman like Yeon Hwa, how can this will be happened in this drama..... my heart feel terible now. Should we all Eclipes here back to Goryeo with time machine and kill those evil women? arrgghhh....

PS : i bow down for LJG acting when he tried to hold his sickness when the blood came out from his mouth, it's so real....you're real actor!! and looking fwd for IU tomorrow T_T 

• Like 23

1 minute ago, Yippeuni said:

Oh can I skip tomorrow...I don't think my heart can take it.....So throwing blood in front of his family....YH and crazy eomma is shocked because their plan is ruined. The man that talked with crazy eomma is searching for poison in HS room. Wook is worry sick about HS, lady SG visit her at the jail. And HS drag to the place she will be hung. And I see a body hung but I'm not sure its HS because I see So is holding her in the rain. While Wook cry thinking that HS died hung. 34343434

Now I will surely put these people into my kill list : crazy eomma, Yeon Hwa, Won, Yo, and that man. 11338

I don't even think that YH could be that evil, she really want to be a queen and have power so she is so heartless even dare to plot a murder to her own brother....what kind a family is that....

I'm really really sad about So...he try to hold it until HS leave so she doesn't have to see him bleeding like that.... 21 that wolf is really soft at heart....

i mentioned it before, she is a richard simmons nyahahahahha

but at least she seems regret when wang so took the tea, not like crazy eomma who smiling soooo happy

• Like 14