[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

what i fear really happen...this episode ended after WS drink poisonous tea and with the blood in his mouth....arrrrggggghhhhhh i know its already in preview last week and the still cuts too...and i have that dang 1 week to prepare my heart but i guess my heart really cant see WS being hurt...huhuhuhuhu...WS himnaera...you such a hero today...

and first thanks to live recappers...oh i miss read live recaps here in this forum..being away for awhile makes me miss the excitement read the live recaps....feel the sensation...happy,sad or hurt.....and thanks for screen capture too..

need to agree with @kriswu

"HAE SOO IF YOU STILL DON'T LOVE HIM AFTER EPISODE 11 IDK ANYMORE :vicx:"

he sacrifice your life to save you if you still dont have eyes on him after this episode...wow your heart really cham....lemme and many chingu here steal him for you...and take WW with you a man with many promise many words with no action...mianhae WW, it just so dang long to wait you are breaking up with HS (though im happy finally i can see the scene you scream HS so desperately...its mean breaking up right????)

ah lemme continue my cry because of WS.....WS ah, ottohke?????its so dang hurt watch you like that....hing TT.TT...

and tomorrow will be bloody and sadder than today...urrrrggghhhhhh when will this storm ended?????? TT.TT

and lastly same question with most of you today....how am i going to survive until tomorrow????? TT.TT

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

1. i really like lady oh :cry: i hope its not her who died hanging (and i think king taejo has crush for lady oh, i really don't know what will happened)

2. wang so kiss hae soo (while her mouth is wound) i think it is in episode 12, maybe haesoo start to like wang so in tomorrow episode (seeing how wang so stand by her side and safe her) and wang so almost killed by poison, maybe haesoo will start believe in him

3. wang wook is a smart boy who try to found out, but if he find it is yeonhwa, i don't think he will report it to king (so queen yo and yeonhwa will not be punished)

4. in this episode, people trying to make a conflict between wang so and cp, so this poison scene will gain cp trust to wang so

Blood is thicker than water, he will never sacrifice YH for HS, you wait and see. And is the puppy love between 8th and HS over?? Please tell me, it is.

• Like 17

8 hours ago, valsava said:

@bebebisous33 Another very insightful post on HS..  @littleloony Yes she's in the thick of things with WS telling her she's involved in palace life and things are not what they seem in her eyes.. Yes she could see him doing wrong but don't understand his action to defend.. Just like in that scene in the forrest all she felt was WS would kill her and even told the assasin to kill this is her honest opinon And yet she still didn't understand he saved her life but she believes everything WW tells her and still will be clueless to his deception.. Maybe she will open her eyes when she is framed for trying to poision the CP.. So her honesty could cost her, Her life if she don't know how to play the games or use wit and intelligence it's not about how much more honest she could be it's about it's about how to stay alive and whom could you really trust with your life..

@skincareaddict   Welcome Aboard..  

Also @littleloony TBH I don't think she really understanding what era she's in.. This shows how lacking she was in her studies.. Most kids learns right from wrong at and early age or how to defend themselves.. Now her taking poision to the CP from the Queen should tell her something.. She really see people  through those rose colored glasses but not they thorns.. I don't know if I would be able to watch her if she's going to play the dumb girl roll..

Ha Ha my thread slowed down tonight only moved pages since my absence..    

@brielover  WW is to nice of a person to be King also he's to cowardly to be King he has proven this time and time again.. He has never really had to fight for what he wanted so he don't know how without weighing his options.. Him going up against WS.. Now just take this alone he's smart but a scardy cat so he will use WY to attack his own brother but this will come back to him because WS would have appreciate it more if he just fought him directly smart but stupid.. I think in his attacks on Ws through WY he will emerge and make himself seem like the hero until rose colored glasses see him for who he is the man with many faces... This is when I think she will choose WS because she really don't know who WW is.. Yes she needs to wake up to her surroundings.. But how much history do she knows remains to be seen.. As of now she don't know much but WS is Gwangjong the ruthless killer..

@sukbin  Da Knock Upside My Head, I forgot this is the typical kdrama herione, I was so engrossed in some insightful comments I forgot all about the 8 commandments.. lol Oh yea forgot one when her high self esteem becomes low self esteem after her encounter with YH so add another commandment..

Chingu @valsava...Annyeong Chingu. *Waving*  Well said on Wang Woon's character. He is a coward and doesn't have the ruthlessness that Wang So. Wang So is an open book and he doesn't hide behind his family to hide from the world. 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, mitheone said:

"It is said that Court Lady Oh will save Hae Soo by admitting that she did the murder plot. According to a Twitter post, Lady Oh will become the "scapegoat for the crime willingly." Because of this, Hae Soo will beg for Lady Oh's life and we will eventually see the much anticipated "rain scene," wherein Wang Soo will be standing and shielding Hae Soo from the rain (same scene that viewers saw on its Chinese counterpart "Bu Bu Jing Xin")."

Source:

HS will not die but she'll fall ill after her punishment.  WS will be by her side.  HS will realize that WS love toward her is indeed great 

I would be shocked if she DIDN'T fall ill. Who wouldn't after being tortured and losing a mother-like mentor?! She will definitely need an episode or two before she can sufficiently recover, but that trauma from the interrogation  and losing Lady Oh will remain forever. :(

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, bim2 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hae Soo-ah... You've poisoned me

Why they're so cruel? Queen Soonsung, Princess Yeon Hwa, Prince Wang Yo and Prince Wang Won :confounded:

THE LIST OF NAMES THAT I'LL WAIT, SIT AND WATCH TO BE WIPE OUT :angry:

6 minutes ago, littleloony said:

I just want to point out to all eclipses to just look at the last freeze frame on Wang So's face as the episode ends and credits roll. Just look at the expression in his eyes......that is the look of a man who has nerves of steel and he will overcome any and every obstacle to survive and come back and stand strong. Honestly, after this I would proactively like Wang So to wipe out half of his blood relatives starting with Eomma dearest :angry:

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, sukbin said:

Agree with you. My heart breaks for Wang So. We are off to episode 11 tomorrow and she is still in love with Wook? Or if So's feeling is right, that he is more worried of Haesoo's feelings and she is actually the "confused one" who can't differentiate her own feeling? Man, I love his confidence. I love that there were a lot going on in this episode but I still don't appreciate that So needs to put his life at risk just to make Haesoo love him.

Yes, it is HaeSoo who got her friendship and love mixed up..

• Like 15

1 minute ago, faeriealice said:

I would be shocked if she DIDN'T fall ill. Who wouldn't after being tortured and losing a mother-like mentor?! She will definitely need an episode or two before she can sufficiently recover, but that trauma from the interrogation  and losing Lady Oh will remain forever. :(

I think this will definitely be a turning point for Hae Soo. I mean after she found out that Wang So is Gwangjong she only joked around once in the last 2 episodes (playing with the 14th prince). I wonder how much all this will change her... I don't think we'll be seeing her smiling for quite a while... :( 

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, kriswu said:

OH GOSH PLEASE DO!!! ALSO AN ADDITION, A LIFE OF EMPTY PROMISES. LOL 

In a sense, WW hasn't made empty promises because HS was never whipped again, and then presented as a bride to the king. His promise was always this will never happen again and so far, it hasn't.LOL

His promise to tell the king that he wants to marry her has been put on hold due to the circumstances beyond his control so HS, with her ever forgiving and understanding heart, will understand.

The only promise I know he will keep is to buy all the herbs so she can make soap.

Only WS has the power to break her rose-colored glasses.

• Like 14

The best punishment for the wicked and perfidious queen is seeing her dear son Wang Yo die, and see the son she has rejected for years be crowned king. Also would not be bad if she dies poisoned and alone  hate onion head

Every day I'm loving more Wang So and rejecting more Wang Wook (how this could happen when I really like him). I sensed that his hasty decision would cause this, that the evil queen and Yonghwa will become allies. This episode only proves one thing, that Wang So love so much Hae Soo that he is willing to give his life for her, instead Wang Wook always remains behind deliberating too much what he has to do. Now things are turning and the balance inclines towards WS, after this I don't think there will be anything more between HS and WW.

• Like 23