[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

What an evil twisted mother ! Cannot imagine any mother ever keeping quiet and watching her own son die . As a mother myself there is nothing more important than keeping our children safe . I feel like poisoning her !! And YH well I really don't know what to say about her . Today s episode clinched it . I fell in love withWS completely . Who does not want a man like that who would die for his love ! And if you ask me I think a lot of the princes deserve to be killed . I am totally looking forward to seeing those scenes now :angry: 

EPIC episode !!!

• Like 12

Woahhh ... really can't wait for tomorrow.. episode 10 just gave me heartbreaking scene for wang so.. :tears::tears:

for me wang soo is the kindest , he takes the bad for being good..  :lol::D

as always i still like wang so and hae soo almost kiss scene today.. :lol:

• Like 11

I just want to point out to all eclipses to just look at the last freeze frame on Wang So's face as the episode ends and credits roll. Just look at the expression in his eyes......that is the look of a man who has nerves of steel and he will overcome any and every obstacle to survive and come back and stand strong. Honestly, after this I would proactively like Wang So to wipe out half of his blood relatives starting with Eomma dearest :angry:

• Like 24

I think the poison is not very strong enough to kill, but reacted very fast. WS is survive in the next episode, even if the CP drink it it will not cause so much harm to his body, but enough to make HS to be hung. I think that the point in this plot, the main target is HS, and CP being harmed is the bonus.

HS, you better love him back. because, if a man love me like WS did to you (that he even do not hesitate to sacrifice his life for your safety ), i'll never let him go. 

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, fathiayunia said:

WHAT

THE LAST SCENE WAS SERIOUSLY INTENSE,

I HOLD MY BREATH EVERY TIME HE DRANK THAT TEA!!

THE THINGS HE WILL DO FOR HIS PEOPLE:bawling: *bawl on my pillow*

HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE TILL TOMORROW??

*btw can't help but notice in every intimate scene with Wang So, Hae Soo always can't take her eyes off of his face, she is such a goner but keep telling herself she is not><

AND

PETITION FOR ANOTHER MAKE UP ADVERTISEMENT SCENE PLEASE!

I'M SOOOO WITH YOU! THEY SHOULD BLESS US WITH MORE MAKE UP SCENE WITH WS TEASING HS TO AT LEAST HEAL OUR BROKEN HEARTS :bawling:

• Like 15

WHY IS EVERYONE SO SLY?

sly 9th prince. he doesn't talk much & I DISLIKE everything he says. 

sly YH, crazy queen.

can't imagine WS having to marry the person(YH) who poison him

international version didn't show him puking blood yet though, just a drop at the corner of the mouth and a bloated neck.

WHAT A ROLLERCOASTER EPISODE.

when Wook ask Soo to marry him like 2-3 times, my heartbeat was like a speedrail, when WS was drinking the poison and thought the poison is not in the cup (that's why he purposely drop the cup the 1st time) it's in the tea & looked at Soo and thought "you poisoned me"...... I think my heart drop.

excuse me while I find my heart back for tmr's episode. 

• Like 20

Just now, littleloony said:

I just want to point out to all eclipses to just look at the last freeze frame on Wang So's face as the episode ends and credits roll. Just look at the expression in his eyes......that is the look of a man who has nerves of steel and he will overcome any and every obstacle to survive and come back and stand strong. Honestly, after this I would proactively like Wang So to wipe out half of his blood relatives starting with Eomma dearest :angry:

I join you in that wish !

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

If by tomorrow's episode she still does not love him, I banish her to a life of secret hugs in the hallway, secret meetings at the cave and a life of soap-making!

OH GOSH PLEASE DO!!! ALSO AN ADDITION, A LIFE OF EMPTY PROMISES. LOL 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, sharreb said:

What makes a man?

How many man will knowing take the poison? Poison that wasn't meant for you? Poison take was being served by the woman you love? The only woman you care for who was ignorant of other people's scheme. Poison take you have to take with a poker face and feigned that you are alright. 

This is really cruel for Wang So. 

But it also makes me dying to see next episode. How Hae Soo will feel when she finds out she served him the poison.

This episode we see WS suffer

Next episode we will see HS suffer from being interrogated and thrown into the gallows.

Talk about epic drama

But I thk the worse suffering are that of the heart. Emotional suffering are the worse:

- For Wang So to have to drink thoae cups of poison given to him by HS

- For Hae Soo to know she gave him poison

Waaa scriptwriters you are so cruel.

Epic. Epic. Epic

Spoiler

Agree..... tonight episode is epic.... yes the right word Epic

• Like 9