[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

oh god. just by reading recap and trying to understand the live version like a deaf person, this episode left me conflicted. 

So-Soo scene. ummmm.............felt a little weird. SO represented the perfect feeling of man of ancient times.is they want something they want.i was surprised how easily he said he will kill whoever it is.felt a little weird for my 21st century mindset.but as much as i have learnt about history, even the greatest lover in history  in my country falls in the same category. so i made my peace with that. But su reaction for a girl who is in love with someone else was good. she tried to make clear to so that she loves someone else, but so being so, it didnt matter to him.

About wook, i dont think he will go to evil path as far as i can see. he might be normal second lead male counterpart of day-today dramas. might do something questionable but in the end might step out of way.

i hated queen yoo, but today she achieved a new level of lowness.i loath her. about yh i dislike her, but still am a bit sympathetic towards her.

this poisoning episode will serve as a major eyeopener for su, that the world she lives in is really dangerous. till now she didnt seem to grasp the brutality of this world and the cruel politics.It will tell her that if u dont become offensive in this world, u wont be able to survive.it doesnt matter how good of a person u r. i was a little down by her reaction to wook proposal. if she really loved him, she should have been happy. but she hesitated. that man was going out of his way to ask for her hand, she didnt seem to share his enthusiasm(not that i am complaining, i love my so-su ship).

major lesson learned by So, even without being wrong he can fall under suspicion in this game of thrones. still i think it was better move by so, as he was put on the spot. he tried to gain cp approval, save su.he couldnt have done anything more. but how a mother can be so heartless. atleast yh felt for so.

preview:couldnt understand completely.but tomorrow is going to be an angsty episode.

btw:is 10th prince angry with su?

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

What I really find comforting is that HS told WS that there is someone she likes. She wasnt two timing.

WS choose to ignore that and just hold on to her.  maybe he thinks if he doesnt even know who it is it doesnt matter? or he is so confident that HS likes him and she doesnt know it?

I will wait for the debate on this point.;)

and what I love more is the way So reply to it....As long as its not Baek Ah I will kill them ...crazily romantic 63

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, hell59 said:

for the ones who watched the Chinese version, did the poison episode also happen there? Are they following the Chinese version very closely? 

It never happened in the C-version. They aren't following it closely...but I still can see BBJX here.  

• Like 13

1 minute ago, hell59 said:

Dear fellow Soompiers, for the ones who watched the Chinese version, did the poison episode also happen there? Are they following the Chinese version very closely? Thank you for your answer! BTW, I am loving this drama!

nope.. in cvers i guess the equivalent with poison scene is when 4th take an arrow for Ruoxi but its not heartbroken as this one.. i mean WS take poison from HS hand knowing that and ready to die for her....

but both men wiling to die for their other half without even thinking anything... 

• Like 17

4 hours ago, AyaA said:

@valsava i don't think so. in the 1st ep they showed us the face of her ex and female friend, and they are defenitely not WS and YH. unless they reincarnated into different person face

@AyaA  What I was saying WS and YH could be reincarnation of the WS and YH of the past they don't have to look a like..

Well Morning All, Thanks my recapers and still posters, Lets hope the ratings climb up the charts to day.. I gave up on watching live as I gave up on trying to keep up with this thread.. Also I find it hard to believe this thread only move  pages since my last post.. 

Spoiler
3 hours ago, fathiayunia said:

HOW AMAZING IS IT IF IN THE FUTURE WANG SO BECOME A HISTORY LECTURER BECAUSE HE IS BEING REINCARNATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO MEET HAE SOO

@fathiayunia If this the case I think he might me some kind of CEO of a makeup company..I don't see him doing lectures even though I do agree she will wake up in a hospital..

OK guy's got a 14 page read to catch up on so see you later

• Like 9

It's already 10.45 PM here, and it's sleeping time.

Thank you so much to all recappers. Thanks for spoiled me, so that i can go to my bed in peace. 

i'll join you tomorrow after I watch the whole epi.

Good Nite, everyone

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, iliketoeatsoap said:

wtf is hae soo literally going to survive being HANGED tomorrow??? i am confused as hell. it should be illegal to put scenes 2 episodes forward into the previews...

Spoiler

It might be Lady Oh who is hanged.

• Like 6

@qwenli thank you so much dear for the live recap.

aah.. I wish Hae Soo accepted Wang So request to escape from the hell palace T_T just kidnapped her and run away..they're both just want to alive in the world who can accept as they're (as Go Ha Jin aka Hae Soo said before) a cruel place brings them to cruel life and suffer, how can the writer done this to them...

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, qwenli said:

What I really find comforting is that HS told WS that there is someone she likes. She wasnt two timing.

WS choose to ignore that and just hold on to her.  maybe he thinks if he doesnt even know who it is it doesnt matter? or he is so confident that HS likes him and she doesnt know it?

I will wait for the debate on this point.;)

I think he is so confident that he can do whatever it takes to make her fall for him . He is ready to fight for her with confidence. Where does the confidence came from? My guess is when she applied the make on his scar for the first time and he leaned on her at the end she was frozen but she didn't look uncomfortable or like she is hating him getting too close to her, he saw that she might have some soft spot for him and sees him as a man. From that little spot in her heart/mind for him , he is ready to give his whole to pursue her and make her completely his person. only his .You Go Boy!  :wub:

• Like 22

1 minute ago, violet90 said:

nope.. in cvers i guess the equivalent with poison scene is when 4th take an arrow for Ruoxi but its not heartbroken as this one.. i mean WS take poison from HS hand knowing that and ready to die for her....

but both men wiling to die for their other half without even thinking anything... 

Thank you for letting me know that it is not exactly the same as the Chinese version, hopefully it will turn out much better. I am also wondering how WS will be saved from the poisoning, usually when a person spits out that much blood, it is for certain he/she is a goner. I don't know how he could survive this but it is K-drama after all!

• Like 13

I think the poison is not meant to kill, but strong enough to immediately show effect, which WS held in very well. If the effect shown by CP, HS will be arrested right there and then, no investigation needed. However, due to WS intercepting the poisoned tea, the plotters have to plant poison and evidence in HS's room.

WS got healed quickly maybe because YH, who concocted the poison, immediately gave him the antidote. My question now is, will HS ever find out that she indirectly "poisoned" WS? Will she realize fully what had happened? Will she realize the extent of WS's action to save CP and herself? If so, how does she find out?

• Like 23

19 minutes ago, redfrommars said:

I'M SOOOO WITH YOU! THEY SHOULD BLESS US WITH MORE MAKE UP SCENE WITH WS TEASING HS TO AT LEAST HEAL OUR BROKEN HEARTS :bawling:

:bawling: I KNOW... THEIR MAKE UP SCENE IS ALWAYS SO POIGNANT BUT IT'S A REPRESENTATIVE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO EACH OTHER WHERE THEY CAN JUST BE THEMSELVES SUCH :heart::heart:

:bawling: LET'S ALSO MAKE ANOTHER PETITION FOR HORSE RIDING DATE!

• Like 22

.... still 18pages to go ...

You people really punish those that do not linger 

:heart:  :heart:

By the way ... saw yesterday on youtube an extended end from the Chinese original
In the 1 episode our female lead gets a shock from an electric cord and get's hit by a car,
which throws her against a banner for the new museum about "THE" era ....
Well, in the extended end, they show the accident again, but also the face of the cars driver ...
... which is no other than the 4th prince

I wonder it the Korean version will show us a connection in modern times, too ... some place
WS and HS met ... maybe he is the doctor in the emergency room they show .... or they already
shown him and I missed it, stupid as I am

Back to read 18 pages ... *nervous*

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, magdale said:

The best punishment for the wicked and perfidious queen is seeing her dear son Wang Yo die, and see the son she has rejected for years be crowned king. Also would not be bad if she dies poisoned and alone  hate onion head

Every day I'm loving more Wang So and rejecting more Wang Wook (how this could happen when I really like him). I sensed that his hasty decision would cause this, that the evil queen and Yonghwa will become allies. This episode only proves one thing, that Wang So love so much Hae Soo that he is willing to give his life for her, instead Wang Wook always remains behind deliberating too much what he has to do. Now things are turning and the balance inclines towards WS, after this I don't think there will be anything more between HS and WW.

if the queen dies,the gravity of the punishment will lessen...

my fav would be : wang yo dies,wang so became king,and she killed herself out of depression after seeing wang so being majestic as heck. heeee

• Like 11