[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

53 minutes ago, qwenli said:

JM runs in to tell WS that the palace is in uproar. people are complaining that cp and his relatives are charging too high tax to people.

cut to king at court with officials arguing.

the cp should not be given the crown! officials complaint

king: then who do you think should replace him...

eveyrone is stunned.

king: we need an alternative,if you guys want a replacement. I need to know who you have in mind.

official: the 4th prince. he was no family, he will not be manipulate, he will be most suitable.

------------

cp walk out in a daze. 9th came and tell him that he told WS about the contract you signed out of friendliness. he didnt know he will use that to threaten you. cp looked concerned.

(they are trying to split the cp and WS!)

Oh, my dear, 9th prince is going to put a blame on WS, with an intention to split cp and WS:o

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

OH I WILL DEFINITELY STEAL HIM FROM HER  5050

Please look at him now HS....or many of us will come and steal him from you

IF SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU SO, COME TO ME/US WE'LL GLADLY SHOWER YOU WITH LOVE AND MAKE YOU YOUR FAVE SNACKS AND TEA AND PLANT TREES WITH YOU AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER

8 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

HOW DOES HE MAKE HIS NECK VEINS POP LIKE THAT

this actor is incredible. and also i waited a whole week for them to show this scene and they didn't even finish it. 

OMG I KNOW RIGHT??? I FELT HIS PAIN. I FEEL LIKE I WAS BEING POISONED TOO. What an amazing actor. Give him all the awards, ppali!!!!!

He just gets me with his acting every single time. :tears:

@actor_jg, YOU SHOULD KNOW I BELONG TO YOU NOW. ALL YOURS.

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Blood is thicker than water, he will never sacrifice YH for HS, you wait and see. And is the puppy love between 8th and HS over?? Please tell me, it is.

Let's all cross our fingers. There's only 10 episodes left. They should give us at least a whole episode or two of out OTP all lovey-dovey. Still waiting for the boat scene and kiss(mask) scene... <3

• Like 14

This is one prolonged secondary love story between Wook and Hae Soo and what is worse, I increasingly don't care about it with each passing episode. Hae Soo doesn't have to be in love with So but at least fall out of your infatuation with Wook. This guy as well meaning he is, will never choose you over anything, darling. Anything, something will always hold him back from being there for you so good luck loving him for more episodes.

• Like 16

Not only did we receive confirmation that Yeon Hwa is a terrible person, we received confirmation that she's incompetent. She intended to kill CP but So drank three cups of the poisoned tea and the episode 11 preview shows him still alive. #fail

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, sukbin said:

Agree with you. My heart breaks for Wang So. We are off to episode 11 tomorrow and she is still in love with Wook? Or if So's feeling is right, that he is more worried of Haesoo's feelings and she is actually the "confused one" who can't differentiate her own feeling? Man, I love his confidence. I love that there were a lot going on in this episode but I still don't appreciate that So needs to put his life at risk just to make Haesoo love him.

I think Soo is just confused right know she just strat to realise the all true and that is she travel back in time and life there is completely different and she was confused abouth her feelings for WS the 1st make up scene when she hold her hand "remember she has a boyfriend" then all this crazy vision she is not in love with him but she feel the very BIG BIG atraction to him everytime he tuch her and is not that she scary to pull away she just can't move can't breath because of that affection ...and then we see her go around think about her vision all about WS again and again she try to convience him that friendship and lover are diffrent think but she herself is not honest at all ..be honest to herself is not easy and to feeling for man like WS yes he so sexy ................ we still have WW in picture  but today scene between WW and HS show she don't love this man Ehoo he want to marry you and you must be like heaven on eart but she was not .....

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

I think this will definitely be a turning point for Hae Soo. I mean after she found out that Wang So is Gwangjong she only joked around once in the last 2 episodes (playing with the 14th prince). I wonder how much all this will change her... I don't think we'll be seeing her smiling for quite a while... :( 

if i were hae soo, i can turn crazy like mad roller coaster hahahhahaha

she is busy imagining wang so killed people, but now in front of her eyes, wang so is poisoned

michoso which one to believe

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, dfun said:

guys does anyone know what happened with the song at the end of episode 9? Who is the singer, will the ost come out anytime soon?

I guess that song is from SG wannabe and will be released tonight, usually around midnight KST. Cmiiw.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, car148 said:

Our problem right now isn't how we will survive till tomorrow. The problem would be how will we survive till next week. I am sooooo sure Ep 12-13 will be daebak for our OTP. Waiting for that is more cruel! :expressionless:

So true.. I completely forgot about that! 
I have a feeling that the rain scene will be the last thing see and then we're going to have to painfully wait long 6 days... 

I am so grateful that SBS released 2 episodes on the first day because if it weren't for that I would've been left on this ending tomorrow and that would've been torture :dizzy:

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

This sums up So and Baek Ah's bro-ship :wub: I could say everything is a mess and twisted but they're the only exception

HUGE THANKS FOR THE LIVE RECAPS and TRANS :lol::D:wub::) *bows*

Actually, I'm kinda tired of the wook-haesoo love story plot. It's been tiring to watch them. No offense to wook's fans. I know that the c-version also had quite long plot about 8th and ruo xi because I already said in my previous posts that I watched BBJX 2 years ago. But, I just hope the romance between wang so and hae soo will come as soon as possible. They said that ep 11 would be the turning point of their romance. I really hope so. Hae soo, please stop loving the man that you've been loving until ep 10 and try to look at the man who willingly sacrifice himself for you so that you won't be hanged. He also stays with you in the rain and even shields you from the cold of the rain. Not that I'm complaining too much but I feel that it's already the right time for the story to make a progress on hae soo's feelings towards wang so.

• Like 19