[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, iliketoeatsoap said:

wtf is hae soo literally going to survive being HANGED tomorrow??? i am confused as hell. it should be illegal to put scenes 2 episodes forward into the previews...

No Hae Soo doesn't get hanged its Concubine Oh that get's hanged. :( Concubine Oh takes the blame...

AND TOTALLY AGREED!! IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DO SUCH A THING! When the show ended and the scene of him spewing up blood wasn't shown I lost it! 

• Like 21

thanks for the preview upload! Wang so consume the poison because he knows who is behind it.. Hae Soo .. become a scapegoat?why must they framed her? 

Well thank God Wang So stays strong even though he drink the poison but poor hae soo her injuries were all over her body.. luckily wang so stays right beside her.. from there .. I think their love is going to blossom soon..

• Like 23

HE DRINKS ALL TEA ...HE LEFT ...I CAN SEE THE BLOOD...POISON IS WORKING...END OF EP...

SAD PREVIEW

WE SEE SOLDIERS SEARCHING THE MAIDS ROOM

HS FRAMED

THEY FOUND SOMETHING

HS IN JAIL

WW TRYING TO FREE HER

TRAITOR PARK IS DOING THE INVESTIGATION...WORKING FOR EVIL QUEEN FOR NOW,IS DOING WHAT IS BEST FOR HIM AS WE SAW HIM MEETING WITH THE LAST PRINCESS

A SHORT SCENE WITH WS CAUGHING BLOOD

• Like 13

45 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahahahahah why not

'Go in and wait for me there!' :D:D

wait for WS? in his room? girl that's what i'm talking about Lol.. 

i nearly pulling my hair.. watching WS dying make hurt my heart 

• Like 12

preview to guards searching hs's room for evidence. and they actually found the poison and a necklace.

voiceover: why imprison an innocent girl. 

wook tries to save her but seems to be stopped

king wants to execute hs with a noose around his neck.

and WS spilling blood....

• Like 24

1 minute ago, iliketoeatsoap said:

wtf is hae soo literally going to survive being HANGED tomorrow??? i am confused as hell. it should be illegal to put scenes 2 episodes forward into the previews...

No, it's Lady Oh who will be hanged tomorrow :bawling: She will sacrifice herself as a scapegoat in order to save Haesoo :bawling:

• Like 23

1 minute ago, SizzlerZ said:

No Hae Soo doesn't get hanged its Concubine Oh that get's hanged. :( Concubine Oh takes the blame...

AND TOTALLY AGREED!! IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO DO SUCH A THING!

Yeah i believe Lady Oh will be the one who gets hang

and oh my gosh, listening to the recappers, it is such a painful ep to watch!!!

oh dear WS! How utterly noble of you, you not only put yourself on the line for your brothers but also for HS. How can anyone think you are a monster!

I am so devastated i really want tmr's ep to come quickly! I cant stand this

• Like 20

Just now, uuugogirl said:

No, it's Lady Oh who will be hanged tomorrow :bawling: She will sacrifice herself as a scapegoat in order to save Haesoo :bawling:

huh oh no!!! I love lady oh!! she dotes on Hae soo a lot now who is going to protect her?? I going to cry now..

• Like 15