[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I lowkey feel sorry for Wook though. I just feel sorry for WangSo more :lol:
Still wondering what the game changer in the next ep will be for Wook and Haesoo.

I think IU is one of the best idol actresses among idols, but man, even I have to say that in today's ep, she just looked dazed in EVERY single scene. I get that she's confused and thinking about her visions, but she needs to work on her micro expressions a bit to express her inner conflicted feelings a bit better. The director's zooming style doesn't help either #nohatetoIU

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, kriswu said:

HAE SOO IF YOU STILL DON'T LOVE HIM AFTER EPISODE 11 IDK ANYMORE :vicx:

i think she still won't love him, but feel grateful and sorry.. it's ok, good way as starter 

@angelangie woman? are you sure don't need "specific" ritual to make you a WOMAN?? *just wanna make it clear :phew::P

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, aypopa said:

today for sure but tomorow my heart will be break for HS but is time for her to grow up .....

Agree with you. My heart breaks for Wang So. We are off to episode 11 tomorrow and she is still in love with Wook? Or if So's feeling is right, that he is more worried of Haesoo's feelings and she is actually the "confused one" who can't differentiate her own feeling? Man, I love his confidence. I love that there were a lot going on in this episode but I still don't appreciate that So needs to put his life at risk just to make Haesoo love him.

• Like 13

1. i really like lady oh :cry: i hope its not her who died hanging (and i think king taejo has crush for lady oh, i really don't know what will happened)

2. wang so kiss hae soo (while her mouth is wound) i think it is in episode 12, maybe haesoo start to like wang so in tomorrow episode (seeing how wang so stand by her side and safe her) and wang so almost killed by poison, maybe haesoo will start believe in him

3. wang wook is a smart boy who try to found out, but if he find it is yeonhwa, i don't think he will report it to king (so queen yo and yeonhwa will not be punished)

4. in this episode, people trying to make a conflict between wang so and cp, so this poison scene will gain cp trust to wang so

• Like 15