[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

TMR HS WILL TELL WOOK YOU HAVE CHANGED!

Finally!!

i thought I would give Wook another chance until he said I CANNOT DIE FOR HER, then do a u-turn and tell her stuff like you cannot get sick, blah blah blah. HOW COULD YOU? If you said no then no. How can you want the best of both worlds? 

Lies. Liar. 

Please let it be the early part or episode 13 that she realise he has changed.

poor Baek-Ah giving your life for love, smart though! 

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

OMG BAEK-AH!!!! This guy is not stupid, he quickly connected the dots, and OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HE THREW HIMSELF IN FRONT. OH GOSH.

Seem to be a pattern here guys. The ones who actually love and care about the girls actually put their lives on line.

Baek Ah will live and have many cute kids with Wook Hee.

I'm more worried about WS and HS here.. 

• Like 18

I want almost 11 richard simmons hours of my life back that I spent watching this tragedy. I feel like I need to scream at the top of my lungs at Hae-Soo. Go to hell and live with Wook in their happily. Dimwit-Coward, match made in drama hell. Wang So, you deserve better. My ship sank like Titanic to the bottom of the ocean. This is the first drama that has such an unlikable leading lady.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, aypopa said:

IS the 13 ok pls don't die noooooooo what again why so much bad tings all the way i want just one sweet love scene or happy just happy scene .... and next episode again blood hardship and fight

I HOPE HS WILL SAVE HIM ...SHE IS AN EXPERT!SHE HAD A GREAT TEACHER...LADY OH...

• Like 10

1 minute ago, faeriealice said:

Can we all take a moment to appreciate the fact WS actually had a thought out plan for HS to escape the palace? He even said she could divorce him once they are out. Genius idea really.

Actually.. WS has given her all the way out to change history. If he's with her, he will not be Gwangjong thus he will not kill his brothers. WHy wouldnt HS take this route?

• Like 24

1 minute ago, aypopa said:

IS the 13 ok pls don't die noooooooo what again why so much bad tings all the way i want just one sweet love scene or happy just happy scene .... and next episode again blood hardship and fight

He doesn't die thankfully :)

In the 6 minute preview he's shown alive and well. I'm worried about what will happen to Yoo Hee.. I don't think she'll be accussed of anything because Baek Ah stepped in the middle of hard dance and got hurt but they still might blame her. It might also be that Wang Yo might try to kill her off since he hired her...

• Like 14

I'm sorry guys, I'm so deadtired for this episode. I can't take it anymore, I need a break. I'm crying right now. Maybe I'll just see you guys tomorrow. I have to steel my heart first and prepare again for any heartbreaking scenes on the next episodes. :bawling::bawling:

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Putri Dewi said:

today's episode run so fast

1. 1 year later

2. haesoo become laundry maid

3. wang so came back from war and king knows he will become king

4. wang so rejected by hs

5. stupid love confession from hs to ww

6. king knows hs are from future and told her to stay away (why didn't he speak to hs before lady oh's death?) did jimong told the king, or king are also from future @ ___ @

7.he stab baekah

8. ws ask hs to marry him and got rejected

my conclusion : wang so u better find another woman

LOL

I volunteer to be WS's wife, if HS hates it soo much, just find me a time traveling portal and I am all set :P 

• Like 14

Just now, penelop3 said:

Actually.. WS has given her all the way out to change history. If he's with her, he will not be Gwangjong thus he will not kill his brothers. WHy wouldnt HS take this route?

That's what I don't understand either! I thought exactly the same thing. She could change his life and all of the other princes. Even if she's been warned by Ji Mong not to interfere, this one decision could change everything. She could take WS away from everything and make him lead a normal, happy life.

• Like 10

Stop with noble idiocy Hae Soo-yah. Why you must take responsibility for future you dunno for sure. Eventhough Wang So said it clearly, without you the crown is meaningless, you can judge you'll be the reason for Wang So not follow his fate. 

I'm curious for what Taejo Wang Geon said to Hae Soo about not mending with the future. Definitely about Wang So future as next emperor. 

• Like 22