[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, larinalove said:

As we have said numerous times now, there is not much time to build a solid relationship anymore between the supposed leads, it is clear the war for the throne has began, there are still too many conflicts and politics to be resolved and the build up is very fragile to the point that I don't believe anymore that it will be convincing when she realizes her love that it will be for the right reason.

I am not saying that she should immediately jump into a relationship with WS, I knew that would never happen but at least she should have the decency to treat him better and respect him more because he was the one who stood by her at her hardest and not Wook, while she has mercy and kindness for Wook even after what he did, while she justifies his actions she sure is very quick to judge WS even after all that he's done for her. At this point I give up, I will watch still but nothing they show me can redeem this in my eyes.

@larinalove I agree with you. She's a bit rude towards WS, why must she looks so scary when WS is around, he is the one who stands up for you when you were in troubles. No one is dare to stand by your side, even your loved one WW... hisssss

Made me sad this episode......

• Like 15

I may understand HS rejecting WS over and over, what I don't understand is why does she have to be mean to him ? Why does she say. Bad things to him, she yells at him. Why can't she do that to WW ? He's the betraying hypocrite, no ? WW deserves to be slapped until he dies !! Agh so frustrated, but nice episode overall

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, sriskaddict said:

hi

thanx for recap!!!! 

btw does so have no inkling of ww & hs even after confrontation?

'

I don't think so. I think he's just angry at him for not being able to defend her when he 'assured' WS that he would set HS free in the last episode. WS relied on WW to set HS free so technically WW didn't only betray HS but betrayed WS as well. I hope WS takes good revenge for that one.

• Like 15

I really want to cut HS some slack, considering all the things she went through but I can't help but be a little disappointed and a whole lot frustrated with the way her story with WS is going. I mean we are halfway through the series but the show still insists in showing HS as a woman pining for someone who for all intents and purposes, has essentially abandoned her. It's been a year and she's still not over WW despite of all the things that he has NOT done for her. I'm not even asking for too much, I didn't  expect her to suddenly be head over heels in love with WS in this episode, but at least a little warmth? a flicker of realization that the person who's been there for her all along is him, and that she should start rethinking about her feelings and not be bias on her judgement just because of her visions that may or may not come true. *sigh* I just can't with this episode, the show is going to have to take a lot more than gooey eyed stares and quick pecks on the lips to properly convince me on the next couple of episodes that HS chooses WS because she truly loves him. 

Thank goodness LJG is such an eye candy, seeing his gorgeous face helped in calming me down on those instances where I almost wanted to break the screen out of frustration.

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, violet90 said:

1. do not change the history.....

HS listen to what the king said.. if she change history thing will be different and she can't or won't do that.. more importantly it was her mission to make WS the king.. the thing is HS bound to the palace like the king said and she HAVE to see all the thing unfold without trying to change anything no matter how she will suffer toward the end.. she the most suffering character in this drama.. know everything , can't do anything , being tortured , beaten and being toss around.. 

the only wrong she doing right now is love a useless guy and reject the worthy one.. its a LOVE problem...

what she facing is the future of Goryeo and she have the most heavy burden to do.. 

tomorrow just like in BBJX HS will ask WS whether he want to be a king and he will say yes.....

this is the start of HS life to help WS to be a king and next week the start of the ship that we all been waiting for....

i already guess that people will dislike HS just like RX... what the writer did shape the main character in the novel is she make RX as humanly as possible.. with flaw , greed and selfish..

people always being serve with a perfect female lead and now here in this drama the female lead is actually making the wrong choice....

she wrong for loving the wrong male , hoping for him and reject the right male... 

I guess I understand that after meeting the King, HS finally understand her role which is merely as a witness of history. 
WM and WS are destined to be Kings and that it's HS's role to make that happens. Just like HS taking off WS's mask. 

But there's a lot of inconsistencies, like if the King knows that HS is from the future, why wouldnt he take her under his wing, just like JM. Why would he subject her to such suffering, and why now - that he's on his deathbed, he just confide in HS. 
I havent watched this episode so I dont have much info, what did the King tell HS about WS and etc. 
I'm sure tomorrow, there will be lots of analysis from you guys! Looking forward to read them all!

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, car148 said:

I am waiting for this drama to redeem itself by showing us the TRUE EPIC LOVE between Wang So and Hae Soo. This is currently not where the drama is headed considering tonight's episode. It takes loooooong enough to show the development between HS WS relationship when we all know they are going to be the end game anyway.

Not everyone will have the second lead syndrome, so I'm hoping to PLEASE STOP THIS HANGOVER with WW right now. 

i'm so tired ... too long WW & HS relationship. episode 1 - 12. please stop right now!!!! 

• Like 13

Haesoo really2 love wook..the scene when haesoo asked wook did he ever miss her and wook answered yes every second with teary eyes..its quite sad..guess there's no place in haesoo heart for soo. She always rejected him! I give up..my poor soo :tears:  omg..baek ah pls dont dieeeee. I wonder why woohee's make up so heavy and what a sudden friendship with haesoo..

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, sooji28 said:

God, I want to slap Wang Wook So hard!!! 

Btw, i'm speechless. This eps is blown me away. This drama is getting better! 

LOL. So glad you think the same. Despite no advancement in the romance area, which we talked about and anticipated, this was still a really good episode.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, staygold said:

Thank you for the live recaps!!! i was hoping to back read before the episode started. Then I realized I have 50+ pages cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

This week I am going to calm down and keep reading!! Hwaiting!!!

ps: HS... girl you are killing us!!! 

@staygold I totally understand u chingu ya...I have 50 over pages as well, let hwaiting tgt, the post here are love...so not gonna miss anyone of them...tho after catching up 50+ pages...there is still 700 over backread for me :bawling:

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Actually.. WS has given her all the way out to change history. If he's with her, he will not be Gwangjong thus he will not kill his brothers. WHy wouldnt HS take this route?

IKR - if she accepts So, throne will be up for grabs, Wooks can have it, So gets the girl and everybody's happy ... but we know in kdramaland that is not the case ... we should anticipate more tension and conflict in the next 7 episodes ...

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, Nicole Hilario said:

One of HS's visions came true but she's with WS. Hmmm.. 

I noticed that too.. I don't know if her vision is shown in the scene and it's just not included in the preview but if it's a little different to her visions then it could mean something.

Does this mean that HS is changing history?

• Like 14

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

All I want to say to Wang So is, forget about Haesoo. 

Please marry Yeonhwa, at least she loved you all her life. She is not kind, but she is pretty, intelligent and of good status. Even when Yo put that 2 carat ruby on her finger, she still thinks of you. She will be good to you. :tears::tears::tears:

All hail queen daemok!

I almost share the feeling- but I am still for So-Soo. I think that the problem is that though WS and HS are written geniously as entirely different  characters than their homologues  characters of the chinese SH, they are trapped/bound to follow the basic tragic c-SH story line. I cannot explain otherwise the so-out-of-character behavior of HS (e.g: though she is resourceful and resilient, an  attribute that WS recognised/sensed very early, when she starts to have the visions, instead to do  what she usually does she runs here and there like an opera-heroine with void, blanc gaze mumbling half sentences with no sense). Anyway, my point is that I get angry when i think that such a geniously written character like WS (there is consistency in the way it is built and performed,)  has to suffer, and be wasted, because the poor heroine HS has to fullfil the tragic fate of the c- SH.

ps: and indeed Yeonhwa, is a very interesting character and she loves (no matter what the reason is) genuinely WS. Besides,already  when WS was a scarface pariah, she was interesting in him.This shows something about her intriguing character.

• Like 19