Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Oh my gowd, deep breath.. Deep breath.. I almost forgot to take a breath.. :expressionless::fearful:

this episode is really intense.. Hwoooaaaahhh

WS is the true gentlement, he refuse to marry YH with good manner. He keeps on chasing HS, no matter what happend.

Baek ah.. Oh, he just looks as gentlement as his hyung WS, he know hiw to treat his lover.. What will happend on the next episode?? Ahhh....:bawling:

• Like 19
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

HAHAHA I HAVE A REALLY URGENT NEED TO STRANGLE HAE SOO. WTH? WANG SOO IS THE ONE THAT STAND BY YOU IN YOUR WORST MOMENT FOR GOD'S SAKE. I don't know..... this episode is killing me, I really, really want to understand HS, I try really hard, but I just can't......HS and WW is two peas in a pod, they like to hurt people that love them. Be still my bleeding heart. :heartbreak:

• Like 19
1 hour ago, aypopa said:

IS the 13 ok pls don't die noooooooo what again why so much bad tings all the way i want just one sweet love scene or happy just happy scene .... and next episode again blood hardship and fight

eventually he will be ok - if I remember correctly, in the teaser he appears fighting by the side of WS.

p.s: one of the liberties, the (genious) writer took on history, is that the actual, historical 13th prince, was born around +- 940. This means that the time the  fictional story takes place (now we are in  943) he would be a child. And if I remember correctly, the actual 13th prince died in 981.(6 years after the actual WS)

edit: I was not remember correctly: the actual 13th prince dies in 996! (21 years after WS).

Edited by fengari
correcting facts
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

am sorry am terribly upset about this ep, i cant type anymore.:tears::tears::tears:

as if ws and hs is not enuf. then they throw baekah in for the sword as a human shield. i am totally speechless.

tomorrow wook and so will both want to be king and face off in their armour and swords.

I'm all shook up....... Now they are sacrificing another Prince.... !!!! Are they running out of ideas?? HS has lost her direction ..... !! Why do you write her so lame Writer ???? Her story arc is floundering... Arrrgghhh !!!!:blink:

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

He doesn't die thankfully :)

In the 6 minute preview he's shown alive and well. I'm worried about what will happen to Yoo Hee.. I don't think she'll be accussed of anything because Baek Ah stepped in the middle of hard dance and got hurt but they still might blame her. It might also be that Wang Yo might try to kill her off since he hired her...

that we will see next episode i think the scene where YO been arested ... and crown prince will return maybe because i don't see him or i miss him this episode and the king will die ....and episode end hahahaha

• Like 10
1 minute ago, TeBe said:

the new woman is there . You forgot this: 

9-YH confessed to WS that she liked him and that she is a woman, too. 

oh ya right hahha i forgot that part

why yeonhwa wants so to marry her ??? is there any motive behind it? or she really like wang so ? :blink:

and in next episode preview, why wang so fight with ww ?

• Like 8

The best scenes in this ep are with Baek Ah and Woo Hee, IMO. They leave the deepest impression on my by the end of this episode. 

I am so shocked at the ending scene of her sword plunging into him. He prevented her from committing the sin of assassinating a king. 

• Like 16
2 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

oh ya right hahha i forgot that part

why yeonhwa wants so to marry her ??? is there any motive behind it? or she really like wang so ? :blink:

and in next episode preview, why wang so fight with ww ?

Yeon hwa confessed to WS. She said she has always love SO...:tears::tears::tears:

• Like 13

I'm thinking Soo's feelings for Wook and how she's acting like she's not over him even one year later is how she would have behaved with her ex in the future.

I don't like getting into discussions about who deserves the heroine/hero's love more than others but...Soo's beginning to make me irate. No one's saying she should accept So because he's being persistent but come on, can't she get over Wook already?

The only thing keeping me going right now is the visual proof that we have that Soo accepted So sometime in the future (the boat date). My only question is: will it happen before I die of anger? Or before episode 20?

• Like 16
6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

am sorry am terribly upset about this ep, i cant type anymore.:tears::tears::tears:

as if ws and hs is not enuf. then they throw baekah in for the sword as a human shield. i am totally speechless.

tomorrow wook and so will both want to be king and face off in their armour and swords.

but your live recap is so good @qwenli  hang in there.  I'm upset too with how this episode unfolds.  It's beyond what I initially thought it would be :tears:  But I'm glad that WS put WW on the spot for pretending to care for HS when he actually turned his back at her.  When he pointed out how he's disgusted with his incompetence to clear HS' name after he told WW of his mother's involvement, WW had nothing to say.  To top that he reminded WW that he's no longer related to HS so basically WW doesn't have anything to do with HS so please buzz off already instead of acting caring and I'm holier than thou

• Like 21
2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Actually.. WS has given her all the way out to change history. If he's with her, he will not be Gwangjong thus he will not kill his brothers. WHy wouldnt HS take this route?

totally agree with youu.... this episode ruin my heart and my mind, crazy...her brain totally dead (i don't want to say this, really T_T) how many times Wang So offer himself to her arrrgghhh....he want to help you, you said life is tough and it's just about how you can determine it, but this is really mess. i want to scream, i want to cry for Wang So, you better run away to my heart kkk...i'm insane, better i watch their peck kiss and see Wang So's smile, could my heart be better? T_T

@kriswu i didn't mean ask you for the capture and the gifs for Wang So's smile ^^  sorry i should separate the paragraph, i mean if other chingu can help with that.

• Like 13

To me Soo has finally send Wook away.  She longs for So but still holding back and looking at next episode's preview, she will be on So's side.  I guess no time for So Soo romance tomorrow .... but next week.  

• Like 19
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner