[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I AM SORRY IU BUT I SEE ABSOLUTELY NO FUN IN THIS EPISODE!

And we absolutely should NOT cut some slack at HS, because she is VERY unfair toward WS while she saw WW abandon her and walk away from her, while WS saved her life and was there for her in every tough situation she still mocks him, I don't want her to accept his love but at least be fair to him, while you still cling for WW at least treat WS with more respect because he literally saved your life

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, dears said:

Do you know what other thing I found:

Wang So's son, 5th king, Gyeongjong, married 2 daughters of Wang Wook, each as 3rd and 4th Queen Consort.

The son of GyeongJong and his 3rd Queen Consort is the 7th king, Mokjong.

While the 4th Queen Consort later had an affair with Baek Ah (yes, her uncle), and gave birth to HyeonJong, the 8th king of Goryeo.

So we know that all the kings afterward come from HyeonJong's line who is Baek Ah's son, but he is also Wang Wook (8th prince)'s grandson, since his mother is Wang Wook's daughter. Surprising, isnt it?

The conclusion is while Wang So's line stopped reigning over Goryeo, Wang Wook & Baek Ah's continued the legacy.

Also, Wang Wook's son was the king during the first Goryeo-Khitan's conflict. It's weird of how Wang So will become king but his line ended. Then like you said, the ones to continue the legacy are Wang Wook and Baek Ah. Even Baek Ah's son has part of Wang Wook's line in him.

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, qwenli said:

SO IS back to palace

king: how is the border

so update the situation

king: is kitan getting more powerful? go spy on them

ws: i dont want to . you broke your promise, so the deal is off

king: you are still thinking of her?  (he is very angry)

ws: i am not the king nor the cp, i want to be free and live like a human being.

general: young people always think what they do are best

king: he has finally grown up. now he can fight with anyone. I can rest in peace now.

general is surprised.

jm: your stars are still strong

king: i know myself. prepare your self.

cut to hs at laundry section. 

then she saw a figure in black among the flying sheets. and not.

she thought she is hallucinating and continue her work.

then she felt a presence......

ws: u never listen right? i told you to stay at damiwon. 

he came and back hug her. I missed you.

hs has tears in her eyes

you should not be here she said. pretend you never see me and struggled free.

(I WANT TO CRY)

ws look at her hand.

he smile: you are still the same. pretty.

hs: whyare you wearing the mask again. u forgot the makeup?

ws took off the mask and his face was perfect...

i kept it to remember you and to see you again.

hs: i am no longer a damiwon maid anymore. i have no right to see you. you are back safely and see that I am well.

everything is well. 

then she limps off.

ws run after her

soo ya: this is not the place for you. leave with me.

hs: lady oh died because of me. the palace life frightens me! I am trying to work to live

ws: i will help you 

hs: the person i most dun want to see, is you.. all the unhappy memories come back when I see you. Go with you? hahahah. are you trying to kill me? (she said a bunch of NASTY things to him that was too fast for me to type...will type later.)

please leave. i can manage fine. i can survive. prince nim, you please live in peace without hate. forget it all. then no one will get hurt.

AM TERRIBLY UPSET RECAPPING.

I feel you.  The look on WS' face as he's hearing all these things that HS was saying really made me teary-eyed.  He's devastated to the fullest as all he wanted was for HS to have a better life.  When HS asked WW first whether he missed her, he didn't reply until she asked him for the 3rd time yet WS just told her "I missed you" 1 second after they met :(

HS is still scared of WS becoming Gwangjong. If she's able to get past that hopefully our OTP's relationship will advance to a better setting/atmosphere? IDK

• Like 21