[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, hobeverly1212 said:

I think we shld all cut HS some slack..... here's a young girl who was betrayed by her friends  BF in the modern era and coming to a totally strange era, naturally she would like the 1st guy who cared for her. Putting it into perspective, she put her whole into loving WW and yes probably still in denial that he turned his back on her when she needed him most. 

If any one of us had felt so deeply for someone sometime in our lives, I think we can relate to what she is going through now.  She's been through a lot..... 2 of her closest "family" died, the man she thought she loved betraying her again, and her being unable to react and deal with how she really feels about WS, being tortured... is really too much for a young girl to deal with all at once....

There's so much I can explain as I too know what this is like.... but guess you all get the gist of it...

Give her time..... and we all know she ends up with WS anyway :) 

Thank you @hobeverly1212,

HS was betrayed by her boyfriend and from that she knows to not betray a promise to love ones. She came in to this world confused and the only thing that comforted her was WW household. Thus gradually the feeling of love,loyalty and so on so forth came about. She made a promise to wait, as the way she is a promise to a love one is to be kept .... yes there is betrayals but in her eyes WW was not able to help because of the king's order, so HS understood the reasoning as she doesn't want to cause any more death....

so that is a good ground for character development, she will go through some more growing pains, but she is still true to herself. 

Give HS a chance to grow deeper in realization of the depth of WS love vs. WW... that's the point of  this love story. It is the journey ...

• Like 15

HE IS TRYING TO GIVE HER THE HAIRPIN BACK...THEIR MOMENT IS RUINED BY THAT JERK...WE HAVE PREVIEW SCENE...WS IS AWESOME A REAL MAN ...PARTY...SWORDS DANCE ...BAEK DRESSED LIKE A PRINCE ...WATCHING HER DANCING ...REMEMBERS SOMETHING AND REALIZED SHE IS THERE TO KILL THE KING

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, sugarjoy said:

Omg WS asked HS to marry him so that she can leave the Palace. He also told her that she can divorce him afterwards. Omg HAESOO, can't you see the love he has for you?!

Edit: He's willing to give up the crown for her omfg.. And WW saw the whole thing. Oh shut up you useless guy who did nothing for her.

OMG OMG.. I'm hyperventilating right now!

Still doesn't think this is FUN.

• Like 19