[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

WHY THE NICE GUYS ALWAYS GET STABBED/POISONED/REJECTED 

honestly again i think BK got stabbed cause they don't have to time to develop him and woohee's story so fast forward to life threatening injury.... anyway he will not die.. its unexpected but not really that interesting. 

the only nice thing about the episode is how they finally revealed that rather than the King and JM making use of WS to help CP gain the throne, its actually the other way round, King and CP are using CP until WS is ready to ascend the throne... wow....

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Actually.. WS has given her all the way out to change history. If he's with her, he will not be Gwangjong thus he will not kill his brothers. WHy wouldnt HS take this route?

She is just stupid she is making my blood boil with her idiocy. Quite surprised that divorce was an okay thing at that time. If it was not frowned upon, then seems like women in Goryeo were in a sense more free than women in present Korea. 

• Like 10

I just remembered!

During the 6 minute preview,Baek Ah was by Wang So's side when they were entering the castle for battle.

All fit and dashing on his horse.

So,people....REJOICE!

Baek Ah will be just fine like his hyung.

Thank God they inherited the hard-to-die gene.heheheheheh

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

YES IT SEEMS SO...JM DID WORKED WELL...GAINING TIME

It's a brilliant plot twist which makes me happy because it means WY will not become king.  I like how the king and JM think. CP followed by WS. WW and WY can go have tea with Won for all I care

• Like 13

As we have said numerous times now, there is not much time to build a solid relationship anymore between the supposed leads, it is clear the war for the throne has began, there are still too many conflicts and politics to be resolved and the build up is very fragile to the point that I don't believe anymore that it will be convincing when she realizes her love that it will be for the right reason.

I am not saying that she should immediately jump into a relationship with WS, I knew that would never happen but at least she should have the decency to treat him better and respect him more because he was the one who stood by her at her hardest and not Wook, while she has mercy and kindness for Wook even after what he did, while she justifies his actions she sure is very quick to judge WS even after all that he's done for her. At this point I give up, I will watch still but nothing they show me can redeem this in my eyes.

• Like 13

Thank you for the live recaps!!! i was hoping to back read before the episode started. Then I realized I have 50+ pages cry-dance-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277406

This week I am going to calm down and keep reading!! Hwaiting!!!

ps: HS... girl you are killing us!!! 

• Like 10

pls don't be all so hard to HS the first scene HS WS 

THE kiss second kiss omo i have so much hope for that playful kiss but it was sad goodbye kiss with so much emotion she say to herself " i know i love someone else but why i can't stay away from him " honey love is not brain you don't say to herself you love this man you feel FEEL you want this person you want to be with him and help him you want for him to be save and happy you worry for him and miss him you can;t deny anymore....

then the second scene 

she thinkg she dream the first moment and she is so happy to see him then she worry about him and his scar after all of this and more she don't reject the hug so quick .... o she like it ....after that she remember to herself to stay away and yes she been to much say some bad things but we all know WS he is not someone who give up ...

the last scene 

proposing she don't say no right away she was tuch by his words .... but she just talk with king to stay away from him she know this from before and she know she can't be with him because he will be the king but she already have feeling for WS for sure 

• Like 22

22 minutes ago, qwenli said:

party starts. dancing.

all the princes are there. 

cut to WS with hs (spoiler scene)

he hands her the hairpin. Lets get married

marry me then you can leave the palace.

hs: i cannot do that.

ws: if you dont like me just divorce me when we are out.

hs: u have alot to do princenim, 

his majesty cares and worries alot bout you

ws: i dont want to be near him. 

hs: what if , princenim become a king? would you still leave?

ws: i fi become king, will you leave with me? it was tough being an envoy, but i had alot of freedom. i want to be with you withough obligations but i couldnt do that. the crown means nothing to me. 

he hands her the pin. come with me, you belong to me.

hs: no. i cant marry you. just so to leave.

then she saw wook. 

soo ya,4th goes after her.

a prince marrying a watermaid? dont even try to deceive her. wook say.

its all your falut. she got between you and your mum. you started it all. now you ant to marry her? i cannot forgive you.

ws: i told you everything i know for you to clear her name. your incompetence disgust me.

they grab each other's collar.

cut to woohee dancing with her knifes.

woohee then realise that baekah is a prince.

king ailing. and then baekah sense something is wrong because he remember her practice of plunging the kniefe.

then woohee leaps and went straight for the king. 

baekah jumps out and got the knife right into him............................................................................

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and in next episode, the incompetence guy fight for throne ?

I'm really confused, maybe i got it wrong, i think i will wait for tomorrow's episode to get it straight hahahha

why they are fight over throne, the next king are crown prince right

unless like today's episode, they jump out over years

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

WHY THE NICE GUYS ALWAYS GET STABBED/POISONED/REJECTED 

honestly again i think BK got stabbed cause they don't have to time to develop him and woohee's story so fast forward to life threatening injury.... anyway he will not die.. its unexpected but not really that interesting. 

the only nice thing about the episode is how they finally revealed that rather than the King and JM making use of WS to help CP gain the throne, its actually the other way round, King and CP are using CP until WS is ready to ascend the throne... wow....

That part is not in BBJX, it is only Ruoxi that travels back and no one knows anything of the future.

Wonders what JM's role is considering JM is no where near the lake when HS jumps into the lake to save the boy.  Did he travels back ?  Or is he instigating HS travels and plot her whole life for this ?  That would be pretty unfair to HS.

• Like 8

Woo Hee you should've just stabbed me to rid me from suffering from this drama. It's like once you think things are gonna lighten up and be happy it slaps you right in the face. From when So and Soo's relationship progress was blooming when he said he missed her and then she walked away from him cause she was in a state where she was unable to love anyone after Lady Oh's death and Wook walking away from her. And then Baek Ah and Woo Hee becoming close and then her stabbing him. Like COME ON! HOW MANY HEARTWRENCHING/HEART ATTACK MOMENTS DO YOU NEED TO GIVE ME!?!?! JUST CAUSE I'M NOT DEAD YET JESUS! 

I may want to let my heart rest and wait for all episodes to be released before watching cause:

1. I can't stand having heart attacks this late at night.

2. I can't stand waiting precariously for the next episodes, LBR the one week wait is sooooooooo long.

3. I think I just need a break, the angst and tension in this drama is just too high. I'm suffering, the characters are suffering, Eclipses are suffering. We're all just SUFFERING.

But who am I kidding can I really stay away... Hope everyone is still alive! I shall be back soon... Night :) 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Layali said:

This drama has THE WORST FEMALE LEAD EVERRR.

we were duped into watching an epic romance between the OTP.instead we are seeing a severely one-sided love story involving the first lead.This is worse than the C version.dumbest female.

adaptation my foot! would it have cost them an arm to write HS as a feisty female lead with spunk? so what everything that she went through.This is a drama for goodness sake.

It is good riddance from my part for this disaster.

EPIC FAIL OTP

Yeah, duped. Those false promises of epic romance, my richard simmons. I am done with this show. Today was their richard simmons last chance to redeem themselves by progression of OTP...they have crossed point of no return. I am heartbroken, angry that I expected anything from this drama. And I don't care enough about Beak Ah to ignore the mockery they made of the promise of OTP and their intense romance.

• Like 10

A year passed and although HS's love for WW surely deteriorated a bit, reading the scene between them where she says how she's missed him, made me want to throw my phone at the screen and I never have such violent thoughts
My heart keeps breaking with every episode :tears: 

26 minutes ago, qwenli said:

cut to WS with hs (spoiler scene)

he hands her the hairpin. Lets get married

marry me then you can leave the palace.

hs: i cannot do that.

ws: if you dont like me just divorce me when we are out.

Sorry for cutting your post. I think I'm going to cry when I watch this scene,  how can WS be so selfless? He will marry HS to get her out of the palace and once they are out he'll even give her the option to divorce him.... Does this mean he would be ready to let her go? :tears::tears::tears: WS determination to change HS heart is on a completely different level, If I was rejected so many time's I think I would most likely give up. 
WS has my heart :D I'd be more than happy to volunteer to marry WS :wub: 

Thank you to all the live-recappers :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, violet90 said:

tomorrow just like in BBJX HS will ask WS whether he want to be a king and he will say yes.....

this is the start of HS life to help WS to be a king and next week the start of the ship that we all been waiting for....

I really hope so.  If she listens to the king's advise, she might be able to accept WS and "guide" him to his destiny --> the next king.  By now the king ought to know that CP won't be ruling for long and WS will reign Goryeo.  Who knows, the king may actually worry that WS will not want to be the king if his mind is too occupied with the thought of HS?  IDK. This drama is really making me crack my brain... Luckily my eyes are happy seeing all the eye candies...

• Like 12

I am waiting for this drama to redeem itself by showing us the TRUE EPIC LOVE between Wang So and Hae Soo. This is currently not where the drama is headed considering tonight's episode. It takes loooooong enough to show the development between HS WS relationship when we all know they are going to be the end game anyway.

Not everyone will have the second lead syndrome, so I'm hoping to PLEASE STOP THIS HANGOVER with WW right now. 

• Like 16