[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

I HOPE HS WILL SAVE HIM ...SHE IS AN EXPERT!SHE HAD A GREAT TEACHER...LADY OH...

we see him with armor scene in long trailer he will be ok but the sacrafice he did the same as WS and poison my heart i love that prince :) he is HS and WS best friend :)

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

today's episode run so fast

1. 1 year later

2. haesoo become laundry maid

3. wang so came back from war and king knows he will become king

4. wang so rejected by hs

5. stupid love confession from hs to ww

6. king knows hs are from future and told her to stay away (why didn't he speak to hs before lady oh's death?) did jimong told the king, or king are also from future @ ___ @

7.he stab baekah

8. ws ask hs to marry him and got rejected

my conclusion : wang so u better find another woman

LOL

the new woman is there . You forgot this: 

9-YH confessed to WS that she liked him and that she is a woman, too. 

• Like 17

I know baek ah treasures and idolizes So like h e l l

but honey...don't imitate everything that he did please......esp this -> risking yr life for your woman

woo hee and hae soo have no freaaaaking idea how diamond (cuz it's pricier than golden) their men is.

and the latter keep on clinging for washy wookie with the sweet promises.gahhh!

p/s : anyone who have watched the c-bbjx,did the king in there knew about ruoxi came from the future?and did baek ah's character in there did this too?

• Like 20

Poor Baek Ah! He wants to protect her even at the cost of his own life! That was also totally unexpected. 

I won't think about HS-WS-WW but BA-WH. They make me cry :tears::tears::tears:

He loves her so much! 

Nam Joo Hyuk was totally daebak at the ending scene too - you can practically see the wheels in his head turning with his facial expressions. How can you not fall in love with him too?

• Like 16

Oh my gowd, deep breath.. Deep breath.. I almost forgot to take a breath.. :expressionless::fearful:

this episode is really intense.. Hwoooaaaahhh

WS is the true gentlement, he refuse to marry YH with good manner. He keeps on chasing HS, no matter what happend.

Baek ah.. Oh, he just looks as gentlement as his hyung WS, he know hiw to treat his lover.. What will happend on the next episode?? Ahhh....:bawling:

• Like 19

HAHAHA I HAVE A REALLY URGENT NEED TO STRANGLE HAE SOO. WTH? WANG SOO IS THE ONE THAT STAND BY YOU IN YOUR WORST MOMENT FOR GOD'S SAKE. I don't know..... this episode is killing me, I really, really want to understand HS, I try really hard, but I just can't......HS and WW is two peas in a pod, they like to hurt people that love them. Be still my bleeding heart. :heartbreak:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, aypopa said:

IS the 13 ok pls don't die noooooooo what again why so much bad tings all the way i want just one sweet love scene or happy just happy scene .... and next episode again blood hardship and fight

eventually he will be ok - if I remember correctly, in the teaser he appears fighting by the side of WS.

p.s: one of the liberties, the (genious) writer took on history, is that the actual, historical 13th prince, was born around +- 940. This means that the time the  fictional story takes place (now we are in  943) he would be a child. And if I remember correctly, the actual 13th prince died in 981.(6 years after the actual WS)

edit: I was not remember correctly: the actual 13th prince dies in 996! (21 years after WS).

Edited by fengari
correcting facts
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, qwenli said:

am sorry am terribly upset about this ep, i cant type anymore.:tears::tears::tears:

as if ws and hs is not enuf. then they throw baekah in for the sword as a human shield. i am totally speechless.

tomorrow wook and so will both want to be king and face off in their armour and swords.

I'm all shook up....... Now they are sacrificing another Prince.... !!!! Are they running out of ideas?? HS has lost her direction ..... !! Why do you write her so lame Writer ???? Her story arc is floundering... Arrrgghhh !!!!:blink:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

He doesn't die thankfully :)

In the 6 minute preview he's shown alive and well. I'm worried about what will happen to Yoo Hee.. I don't think she'll be accussed of anything because Baek Ah stepped in the middle of hard dance and got hurt but they still might blame her. It might also be that Wang Yo might try to kill her off since he hired her...

that we will see next episode i think the scene where YO been arested ... and crown prince will return maybe because i don't see him or i miss him this episode and the king will die ....and episode end hahahaha

• Like 10

1 minute ago, TeBe said:

the new woman is there . You forgot this: 

9-YH confessed to WS that she liked him and that she is a woman, too. 

oh ya right hahha i forgot that part

why yeonhwa wants so to marry her ??? is there any motive behind it? or she really like wang so ? :blink:

and in next episode preview, why wang so fight with ww ?

• Like 8

The best scenes in this ep are with Baek Ah and Woo Hee, IMO. They leave the deepest impression on my by the end of this episode. 

I am so shocked at the ending scene of her sword plunging into him. He prevented her from committing the sin of assassinating a king. 

• Like 16