Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

• Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

HE IS TRYING TO GIVE HER THE HAIRPIN BACK...THEIR MOMENT IS RUINED BY THAT JERK...WE HAVE PREVIEW SCENE...WS IS AWESOME A REAL MAN ...PARTY...SWORDS DANCE ...BAEK DRESSED LIKE A PRINCE ...WATCHING HER DANCING ...REMEMBERS SOMETHING AND REALIZED SHE IS THERE TO KILL THE KING

• Like 24
2 minutes ago, sugarjoy said:

Omg WS asked HS to marry him so that she can leave the Palace. He also told her that she can divorce him afterwards. Omg HAESOO, can't you see the love he has for you?!

Edit: He's willing to give up the crown for her omfg.. And WW saw the whole thing. Oh shut up you useless guy who did nothing for her.

OMG OMG.. I'm hyperventilating right now!

Still doesn't think this is FUN.

• Like 19

OMG BAEK-AH!!!! This guy is not stupid, he quickly connected the dots, and OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HE THREW HIMSELF IN FRONT. OH GOSH.

Seem to be a pattern here guys. The ones who actually love and care about the girls actually put their lives on line.

• Like 21
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner