[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

oh ya right hahha i forgot that part

why yeonhwa wants so to marry her ??? is there any motive behind it? or she really like wang so ? :blink:

and in next episode preview, why wang so fight with ww ?

Yeon hwa confessed to WS. She said she has always love SO...:tears::tears::tears:

• Like 13

I'm thinking Soo's feelings for Wook and how she's acting like she's not over him even one year later is how she would have behaved with her ex in the future.

I don't like getting into discussions about who deserves the heroine/hero's love more than others but...Soo's beginning to make me irate. No one's saying she should accept So because he's being persistent but come on, can't she get over Wook already?

The only thing keeping me going right now is the visual proof that we have that Soo accepted So sometime in the future (the boat date). My only question is: will it happen before I die of anger? Or before episode 20?

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

am sorry am terribly upset about this ep, i cant type anymore.:tears::tears::tears:

as if ws and hs is not enuf. then they throw baekah in for the sword as a human shield. i am totally speechless.

tomorrow wook and so will both want to be king and face off in their armour and swords.

but your live recap is so good @qwenli  hang in there.  I'm upset too with how this episode unfolds.  It's beyond what I initially thought it would be :tears:  But I'm glad that WS put WW on the spot for pretending to care for HS when he actually turned his back at her.  When he pointed out how he's disgusted with his incompetence to clear HS' name after he told WW of his mother's involvement, WW had nothing to say.  To top that he reminded WW that he's no longer related to HS so basically WW doesn't have anything to do with HS so please buzz off already instead of acting caring and I'm holier than thou

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, penelop3 said:

Actually.. WS has given her all the way out to change history. If he's with her, he will not be Gwangjong thus he will not kill his brothers. WHy wouldnt HS take this route?

totally agree with youu.... this episode ruin my heart and my mind, crazy...her brain totally dead (i don't want to say this, really T_T) how many times Wang So offer himself to her arrrgghhh....he want to help you, you said life is tough and it's just about how you can determine it, but this is really mess. i want to scream, i want to cry for Wang So, you better run away to my heart kkk...i'm insane, better i watch their peck kiss and see Wang So's smile, could my heart be better? T_T

@kriswu i didn't mean ask you for the capture and the gifs for Wang So's smile ^^  sorry i should separate the paragraph, i mean if other chingu can help with that.

• Like 13

To me Soo has finally send Wook away.  She longs for So but still holding back and looking at next episode's preview, she will be on So's side.  I guess no time for So Soo romance tomorrow .... but next week.  

• Like 19

I'm not holding on to any hope with regards to our OTP. This episode definitely left a bitter taste in my mouth. I was all so hopeful for the 'epic' love story between Wang So and Hae Soo. But sorry, I feel like the drama is trying to show a more true love between Wook and So. I think I'll watch the cversion to get my dose of 4th prince and Ruoxi. This version of their love story is epic fail.

• Like 13

Thanks @MadraRua for the roll call. Made it in time but streaming didn't work. Thanks to our resident recappers/screencappers, you're all amazing tonight.

I see a lot of people stressed over HS inability to move on. I don't think they had any closure yet. You need closure to be able to move on. Their loveline was abruptly cut-off, no farewell, no words. Nothing. So, it's understandable why HS is still holding on to him.

HS being mean to WS. Well, the purpose she was thrown to Gyobang was for her to not be able to meet the princes. WS in broad daylight went against a king's command and warrants a punishment. Not that WS care but most likely HS does. The only way you can make a person stay away from you is to tell him really nasty words. HS still hasn't learned her lesson about WS's determination is unparalleled. LOL. There's no way she'll be able to shake him off. 

THANKS EVERYONE! I'm waiting for the video to watch it raw then subbed tomorrow xD

GOODNIGHT ECLIPSES! 

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

I want almost 11 richard simmons hours of my life back that I spent watching this tragedy. I feel like I need to scream at the top of my lungs at Hae-Soo. Go to hell and live with Wook in their happily. Dimwit-Coward, match made in drama hell. Wang So, you deserve better. My ship sank like Titanic to the bottom of the ocean. This is the first drama that has such an unlikable leading lady.

This drama has THE WORST FEMALE LEAD EVERRR.

we were duped into watching an epic romance between the OTP.instead we are seeing a severely one-sided love story involving the first lead.This is worse than the C version.dumbest female.

adaptation my foot! would it have cost them an arm to write HS as a feisty female lead with spunk? so what everything that she went through.This is a drama for goodness sake.

It is good riddance from my part for this disaster.

EPIC FAIL OTP

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Doesn't look like Baek Ah got stabbed, but Woo Hee .... he was fine when he pull away but he was concerned looking at Woo Hee.

I had the same impression! at the beggining seemed as if got stabbed- but then as he pull away seems fine .

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

the only nice thing about the episode is how they finally revealed that rather than the King and JM making use of WS to help CP gain the throne, its actually the other way round, King and CP are using CP until WS is ready to ascend the throne... wow....

YES IT SEEMS SO...JM DID WORKED WELL...GAINING TIME

• Like 21

12 hours ago, Akiddo said:

Yeorobun...Monday is finally here! I will be away on a business trip from tomorrow - but will be lurking whenever possible! :D

One possible reason for Hae Soo's reappearance in the palace (i.e. battle scene). - My guess is that Taejo summoned for her. In the BBJX C-version - at the tail end of Kangxi's reign, the emperor's appetite dwindled and he craved for Ruoxi's snacks. Ruoxi was then summoned back from the laundry department to the palace to serve until he passed on. Similar for Hae Soo - she was Lady Oh's right hand woman. In ep 10, Lady Oh gave specific instructions on what the King's likes and dislikes, ailments etc - there must be a reason for those instructions. In his final days, Taejo probably wishes to have someone closed to Lady Oh by his side to comfort his dying soul (deserving or not - that's another essay). 

And how did Hae Soo ended up as a Sanggung during CP's reign? It could be Taejo's instructions as well. 1. She is well trained by Lady Oh and is loyal to CP. Even during her worst moments, she did not betray CP's trust. 2. To make her "unmarriageable" - a court lady belongs to the King and cannot be married or released without the King's permission. Hands off princes!! 3. To thank Soo for her service in his final days - a token of his love for Lady Oh. 

Do I make any sense? 

And on the love story of Soo and So - there must be a scene in ep 13 or 14 to push Soo to face her feelings squarely in the face. That has to do with him being hurt or at the brink of death. Recently, LJG posted a photo of him lying down - possibly injured - with IU in the background right? There has to be a "bridging" scene somewhere down the line to turn her into So's person. 

Let's see how the story move this week. The wait will be over in less than 12 hours. Roll call soon!! :) 

Yeorobun...my prediction wasn't half bad yah? :D

damn frustrated with this ep but I am just going to sit back and enjoy. Come what may. I am here for So. He can love who ever he wants be it Hae Soo, Yeon Hwa,   His horse. So is the only reason why I am still watching this! Arghhhhh!!!!!

• Like 20