[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Jung ask whether Wook didnt care abt Soo anymore. Wook coldly said that one mistake will create huge chaos and king will punish them. at night he come to see So and say that Jung send medicine. Soo said she miss Wook. Wook said that he cant promise to bring her back. So ask then whether Wook missed her too? He replied every second. 

• Like 9

ommmooo backhug scene why you lagging 

WAAA so cuteeeeeeeeee

HS is starting to be affected even more i think

Is she still limping? :(

Omg she was worried about something (his face? wondering why he had a mask on?)

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

wook to 14th: you lead me there to show me that?

14th: its been a year. arent you going to do anything?

ww: she is a laundry maid

14th: i know everything. u loved her once.

wook: i cant die for her. our father sent her there. be careful what you do.

at night.

hs by the river.

wook came to see her. 

:tears::tears::tears:

sad piano music....

ww: your leg still hurts? jung said he sent medicine.

hs: i limp when i am near wtaer. am ok

ww: are you angry? do you hate me?

hs: i missed you.

:tears:

ww: i cannot promise anything thats why i cant visit. i am such a fool. i cant do anything for you.

hs: even then i still missed you. 

wook: oh's death irritated the king.....

hs: do you missed me? did you ever for once want to see me?

ww: every day, every moment.

hs smiled: then all is well. thats enuf.

ww: now, things will get better. when i have more power

hs: dun go too far for me, dun endanger yourself. i have seen enuf.

ww: pls dun get sick. dont make me feel worse 

then he turned and leave.

( I SWEAR I WANT TO THROW THE REMOTE INTO THE TV)

OKAY, they have officially butchered the WS-HS romance to the degree that I can never believe anymore that she loves WS alone and that he is not her rebound, I am sorry maybe I am too emotional but this is just too much to bear!! HS is officially the most naive person ever.

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, qwenli said:

wook to 14th: you lead me there to show me that?

14th: its been a year. arent you going to do anything?

ww: she is a laundry maid

14th: i know everything. u loved her once.

wook: i cant die for her. our father sent her there. be careful what you do.

at night.

hs by the river.

wook came to see her. 

:tears::tears::tears:

sad piano music....

ww: your leg still hurts? jung said he sent medicine.

hs: i limp when i am near wtaer. am ok

ww: are you angry? do you hate me?

hs: i missed you.

:tears:

ww: i cannot promise anything thats why i cant visit. i am such a fool. i cant do anything for you.

hs: even then i still missed you. 

wook: oh's death irritated the king.....

hs: do you missed me? did you ever for once want to see me?

ww: every day, every moment.

hs smiled: then all is well. thats enuf.

ww: now, things will get better. when i have more power

hs: dun go too far for me, dun endanger yourself. i have seen enuf.

ww: pls dun get sick. dont make me feel worse 

then he turned and leave.

( I SWEAR I WANT TO THROW THE REMOTE INTO THE TV)

She's breaking my heart :(

• Like 17

1 minute ago, feignedreality said:

After the WW x HS scene, I'm very tempted to smack HS senseless... on the upside, WS is looking damn fine after a year.

Count me in! I'll bring my frying pan! That girl is soooo blind she cannot even see her own nose!

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, lavendre said:

I am banging my head on the keyboard as I watched the scene where HaeSoo said she missed him. Foolishness to its max. Wang So should get together with his horse and forget her.

ROFL I agree or he can just come to me :wub:

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, qwenli said:

cut to hs who came to look for ws.

he brings her to the beautiful cottage place again.

ws: do youfeel better?

hs: i will forget all about this

you should also forget about me please.

pause.

ws: dont say things like that. wait for me till i return (king has send him away somewhere)

hs return the hairpin to him

hs: i wont wait. this happened because of my help. youdont watn to go but have to. its all my faut.

you need to differentiate between friendship and love.

if you care only for one person, life will be tough.

ws: u said everyone has a tough life.

then he grabs her by the waist: so I wont let you go. with a face like that, i can only be a villain.

then he moves in, hs looks away.

ws: u fool, i say i will ask for permission.

ws look arond and sneak in for a kiss: I lied. 

he took the pin: i will borrow this as a good luck charm... i will be back soon.

then he walks away. sadly.

hs: i will not wait. even if you call me yours.

ws turn back and smile at her.

hs: i am scared everytime we meet. i know i love someone else but why is it so hard for me to ignore you.

the King sent WS to be an envoy.  It's a dangerous mission and I think WS puts on his "action mask" to appear more intimidating to his opponent.  I smiled from ear to ear when WS said "I lied" after he stole a kiss from HS.  WS was so cheeky and adorable in this scene.  You can see how sad he was when he's not facing HS. I'm also glad that he's the only prince who got to say goodbye to HS before she left damiwon.  WW got a chance to but he turned his back on her when she was limping climbing the staircase followed by the classic scene, i looked at you but you were looking away kinda thing.

p.s WS told HS when they met after the time jump that he wears the mask to remind him of her

• Like 20

I've never been so glad that I cant stream the episode, until that freaking scene between HS & WW. seriously?! i almost threw my phone reading the recaps, what morr when i watch it.. Soo is seriously annoying right now. Love is all about emotions but girl after everything that happened, your feelings for Wook are still not even wavering a bit, come on!

OMO how many times are you going to reject So. I'll probably understand her later but right now she is one freaking annoying b**** treating So like that.

You're so upsetting Soo ya!

• Like 15

WS IS BACK...WEARING HIS MASK IN FRONT OF KING ...AFTER THAT HE WENT TO HS ...I MISSED YOU SCENE ...SHE IS WORRIED SEEING HE HAS THE MASK ...ASKED ABOUT HIS SCARS...HE TAKES HIS MASK OFF...NO SCARS ...SO HANDSOME...SO SWEET HIM TELLING HER IS PRETTY...

• Like 18

So come back!!!

He is seeing the king with general Park with him. The king is angry at him for being so stubborn. Genera Park try to calm the king after So leave. But the king then reaction surprise both General Park and JM. 

HS is hanging the white laundry. So watching at her from behind. HS turn her body thinking that she see him. Then So gone, HS back to her laundry and stop when she feel someone behind her. Then So voice heard by her...So approach her and hug her for behind "I MISS YOU" he said. HS said you cannot do this. 

So look at her hand whose bruising from doing the laundry. HS worry why he use his mask again, then So take off his mask. And his face as good as with no scar. HS say I'm not like before. she is leaving.

So catch on her and ask her to leave, but HS refuse. She is still feel burdened about what happen to lady SG. So is sad because of what HS say to him. HS leave him. 

HS alone in her room, JM come in. 

• Like 20