Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

It seems that Hae Soo is still in a state of denial of what Wang Wook did when he turned his back to her. It's as if she was repeating the situation that she lived in her present life, with her boyfriend cheating on her and her friend betraying, as if she could not accept what happens before her eyes, and it was better for her to live in a state of total deception. HS needs asap a slap of reality so once and for all she will throw away her feelings for Wang Wook.

• Like 17

tumblr_oe6v6cBG1V1u8cpg4o2_540.gif

tumblr_oe6v6cBG1V1u8cpg4o3_540.gif

About Hae Soo's possible question (a speculation if i may add because i checked SBS and I can't find the written preview) to Wang Wook

Do you miss me?

Spoiler

Based on experience , after a man breaks  up from your relationship without telling you the reason, you don't want to accept that as is and assume or create reasons . 

You will ask, why?

And Hae Soo asked "why?".

And as some pointed out, there is the delusion. HS is fresh from breaking up from his boyfriend in 2016 and she still on that notion of rainbows, butterflies and cotton candy love. Then Wang Wook came.

Wang Wook was Hae Soo's tower until that doom came in during the rain.

Of course any reason would validate it, but there's this HOPE from Hae Soo's part that it was just a dream and the man of his dreams will go back.

Not that I also question her feelings for Wang So. There is the subconscious part of her screaming she also cares for WS and she just have to realize it by herself. Thanks to Wang So for being persistent and persuasive , but it is about time for HS to have the eureka moment. Either way. The words that is speculated from that twitter post is acceptable for me :D

@itzibitzispider wow eagle eye. I didn't notice that boots over the dress , at all !

• Like 21

Spoiler

At 2:56 (from the Youku preview of June)

HAE SOO: "Whether we meet or bid each other farewell, not easily letting anyone see your inner feelings, but hiding them from others instead. That´s the kind of person we need".

EDIT: Is a dailymotion video. It can't be seen?

• Like 18

Chingu, for those of you worried about Haesoo's spirit..where is the girl we first met with all that spunk and courage?? Don't forget that at the first script reading when IU/Jieunie introduced herself, one of the words she used to describe the varied faces of Haesoo was 'ruthless'.  That clue on its own is making me wonder. Does she become so because she's angry about Lady Oh's death, Wook's betrayal, or realizing someone may have specifically targeted her to take the fall for the poisoning? Or MAYBE once she realizes she loves So, she opts to become an active participant in the game of thrones in order to protect the man she loves???

• Like 24

You guys and gals are incredible. I cannot keep up with the posts!

I feel so sorry for Wook but have no love for him. He is passive, a worrier, vulnerable to the whims and constraints of his family.

And the reason Hae Soo still wants to give him a chance is because she had believed so strongly in him. She would need a strong reason to break off her feeling, remove her doubts in his lack of love for her. Her experience with Wook would also make her doubt So in his proclamation of his love. However, she has already started to soften her heart for him when she was locked up and So went to visit her. She could see his heart towards her but somehow the pain behind Wook's betrayal will make her question if his heart really would not change. 

I totally agree with the people below and it most resonates with me. 

36 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Am so in agreement with all of you. It's actually not surprising that Haesoo will ask Wook if he missed her. I'm in sync with the reasons @briseis and @bebebisous33 have provided, but @fathiayunia's direction resonates with me even more.

For Haesoo, I'm thinking she might actually be going through a variation of the 5 stages of death -  denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. Spiritually, she's in a really bad place right now. She's lost the 2nd of her mother figures in a horrible and heart wrenching way...and the love she thought she shared with Wook was also snuffed out...or perhaps wasn't real to begin with.

As @bebebisous33 and others have been pointing out to us in a number of analyses, there have been red flags along the way that Soo has never thought to apply to Wook. However, in the obvious reflection she is likely doing now in the aftermath of Lady Oh's sacrifice, I'm sure many of her thoughts are about Wook and the things he did or rather didn't do. Why did she feel the need to proclaim her innocence to him? Why didn't he come to see her during those days that she was being tortured? Why wasn't he there when she was being marched to the gallows? Where was he when she was begging for Lady Oh's life? AND WHY did he finally show his face to her, only to turn his back?

So for me, the question she poses to him is more a facetious one. In keeping with a continuing theme throughout this drama, it's not that she's asking "did you miss me", but more "why did you throw me away."

EDIT: In regard to her initial rejection of So, this makes sense too. I agree with @bebebisous33 that it's too soon to go from one brother to another, but I might also add that Soo doesn't want anyone else to sacrifice themselves for her. In So's case, she's also already aware of what lengths he's willing to go for her.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, ratgirlina said:

Check out @ratgirlina's Tweet:

The agony of international fans. Google translate is of no help whatsoever. Miserable food lemon us... :bawling:

I think this food lemon thing arises form a HK press article headline.:D

I saw it on weibo, the headline was 4th prince proposes to HS but HS feeds him Lemon. In HK local slang, feeding someone lemon is equal to rejection or giving him a bitter taste. :D

• Like 17

watching on tv...at the beach scene... when wang so look straight to camera and talk... my heart beat faster... as though as he talk to me... and at that short moment ... i feel like i'm hae soo...

hoping more camera shot of wang so like that fo new episode

14567479_1400586623289524_51253812670011

• Like 22

3 hours ago, briseis said:

The cdrama had 35 45-minute episodes = 1575 minutes = 26x60-minute episodes. RX accepted the 4th Princes feelings in episodes 22-23 which is approx. around the 1035-minute mark=17th EPISODE. SO THE KOREAN VERSION IS PERFECTLY ON TIME AND KEEPING TRUE TO THE GRADUAL DEVELOPMENT.

(By the way, I can't believe I just used math to prove my point. I mean this show is making us go completely nuts, I think the comment that perfectly sums this up is the one I received when I wrote about the solar eclipses occuring in the years 941 and 975 and added the NASA link -  "when your otp ending looks so bleak you science your way to a happy ending")

Thanks for giving me the mathematical prove that the story is intact. :D:D:D ok I will wait for ep 17:tears:

So maybe I should go after TongHua the original writer for not writing more about the 4th? :D:D:D

Yes, Yes, I was truly impressed with @LyraYoo Nasa research. By the way this eclipse thing has gotten its way to weibo. So now more people knows that the korean writer has really done her homework.

ok, when my original novel arrives from China, I will torture myself a 3rd time with this story. :P

• Like 24

Rejecting Wang So is fine but if she accepts Wook, I will stop watching. It's just shows a very dismal level of pride and self esteem for Hae-Su to overlook it. Wook had reasons, sure but he still led her on. I've just had enough of Su-Wook. I'd be glad if she talkes some time away from it all but Hell No to any more Wook. Let him fight for the throne, that is much more interesting anyways.

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Thanks for giving me the mathematical prove that the story is intact. :D:D:D ok I will wait for ep 17:tears:

So maybe I should go after TongHua the original writer for not writing more about the 4th? :D:D:D

Yes, Yes, I was truly impressed with @LyraYoo Nasa research. By the way this eclipse thing has gotten its way to weibo. So now more people knows that the korean writer has really done her homework.

ok, when my original novel arrives from China, I will torture myself a 3rd time with this story. :P

Actually, considering the kdrama version has fewer episodes I'd say we will get that in THAT EPISODE 14 ;):D

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I think this food lemon thing arises form a HK press article headline.:D

I saw it on weibo, the headline was 4th prince proposes to HS but HS feeds him Lemon. In HK local slang, feeding someone lemon is equal to rejection or giving him a bitter taste. :D

ahaaaa. so, i am guessing the caption read: le jun ki playing 4th prince kiss and propose to haeso. but soo feeds him lemon, hence the lemon felt miserable?

altho i do like google version better on "four kisses" would definitely prefer 4 kisses than just that peck we've seen.

seriously google should hire better translators :D

• Like 15

2 hours ago, SizzlerZ said:

:DI'm really sorry for cutting your post short and I have to admit that I am really impressed with the calculations you have done. Although I do have to say, I think that you can't compare the two dramas directly in terms of the minutes that they have since they are different proportionally in terms of length. To make better sense of this: 
As you said:

35 x 45-minute eps in C-drama = 1575 minutes

RX accepts 4th prince's feelings ep 22-23 = 1035 minute mark 

Percentage drama progressed when RX accepts 4th prince's feelings:

1035/1575 x 100 = 65.7% 

20 x 60-minute eps in K-drama = 1200 minutes

Number of minutes passed at 65.7%:

0.675 x 1200 = 810 mins

Number of episodes at 810 mins:

810/60 = 13.5

Therefore if the C-drama and K-drama were to run proportionally (which they don't), HS would accept WS feelings at ep 13-14

ok I was never strong in maths. but it cheered me up to see that it could be ep 13/14! :D

Am really having a good laugh about all these. I feel all the love for this drama has turned us all into historical researches, nasa scientists and mathematicians. hey whoever say I cant learn anything from watching too much kdrama?

personally, am attending korean language classes already!

• Like 21

35 minutes ago, rumasa79 said:

Omo, you guys are the best, you know that rite? This exact calculation is dope :lol:

I think, plot wise, the blossoming romance between  So&Soo will take place in eps 13-14 like you predicted, because it will only catapult the forthcoming events. Wook will likely join forces with Yo out of jealousy. The faction of princes will form and the rest is history.

I very much agree with many of eclipses that said HS would refuse So's proposal. After her loss, she'd live like walking on thin ice, she'll hit the lowest of low as a water maid. Marriage might be the last thing on her mind. But her temporary separation with So would make her heart grow fonder. I'd appreciate it if the show takes that route.

Refusal isn't futile when it comes to So. He'll change her mind, I'm sure of it. Eventhough royal marriage might or might not happen, but they'll eventually acknowledge each other's feeling. At this point, what matters most is they can be together. 

Ahaha thank you @rumasa79 but major credit goes to @briseis! :) Never would've gotten the inspiration to do something like that if it weren't you. 

Although @rumasa79 I think I might have to say that you might be wrong there. As much as I want the love to blossom between HS and WS, my calculations will only prove true if the k-drama and c-drama run parallel (or close to it). So far we don't know if they do so my calculations might be wrong and nothing significant could happen in ep 13-14.

I really hope I'm wrong because we're running out of episodes here and am I the only one that feels like it's 'now or never' sort of thing for HS and WS??? Because there is SO MUCH to happen in terms of historical events ( plus the drama and royal politics) I'm worried that HS and WS might not have as much time in episodes in the end. Someone please prove me wrong here. 

• Like 19

7 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

4 hours ago, privio said:

If this really true, I wanna shake HS so hard and screaming "WHY DID YOU DO IT???!!! DONT'T YOU KNOW HE ALREADY CHOOSE HIS AMBITION OVER YOU??!! HE ALREADY LEAVE YOU ALONE IN THE RAIN FOR GOD's SAKE!!! WHY???!!!!!" :angry:

But, HS certainly have "recently-broke-up syndrome" if she ask Wook if he misses her, you know the kind that call your ex and ask him "did you miss me? I miss you". It usually last for some months before she realize how pathetic she is. (and realize there's another fishes in the ocean). it understandable, but stil WHY Hae Soo???? WHY???? THERE'S Wang Soo THAT LOVE YOU MORE THAN HIS LIFE!!!! WHY?????!!! :bawling:  *end of my self delution tirade*

I am honestly not surprised that HS is asking WW if he missed her. She is still hurting from his betrayal and is in disbelief, just like her last relationship. She wants closure (aka answers), and she needs closure before she can start moving on.

On 2016-09-29 at 0:04 PM, faeriealice said:

I don't think she will still be in love with WW- I am confident she knows what they had is over, but I think she will want closure. She is in pain, heartbroken, betrayed and broken. I can imagine she is being plagued with 'Why?' , 'Why does this always happen to me?' , 'Am I not enough?' thoughts and reeling in regret of not heeding Lady Oh's warning and advice.

• Like 19

@kyar7jizhenll I do agree with you. That's could be the only way king Gwongjong can do to strengthen the king's authorities by killing those who try to oppose him. The unstable situation is not allowed him to be a mercy King. Yongzhen did the same when he began to reign.

• Like 11