[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

So I just finished crying my heart out for Court Lady Oh. I was crying ever since she visited Hae Soo in the jail and that was during 30 something minutes of the episode :tears: I already cried yesterday when I watched the livestream but I still cried a lot today.

I'm blaming Yeon Hwa for all the shitty things that happened in the last 2 episodes. I really really despise her right now :angry::angry::angry:

And for Wook, well I really understand that he needed to choose his family in that situation but I really agree with Lady Oh's last words to him. Wook is a coward and we all know that he would regret all of his decisions in the future.

Well now thanks to Wook, SoSoo is really bound to happen soon and I'm excited for that!!!

PS. I miss the presence of our 10th Prince Eun...

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I just registered in this forum about 5 minutes ago. This drama really daebak!!! My whole family hook on this drama patiently waiting week after week. My sisters and me cried when we watched last night's episode. Really heart wrenching. As usual, Jung Ki was awesome with his acting skill. I become his biggest fan. I am not very familiar with his drama except My Girl and Arang & Magistrate. But now I started backtracking all his drama and movie.

By the way, I am from Malaysia. Most of my friends I know crazy about this drama too. We are very happy because the rating is high in Malaysia.

yup, his acting in saeguk drama like this always cool and charming. I become his fans too.. LOL..

his first drama I've ever watched also My Girl.. and now I'm started to download scholar who walks the night too..

• Like 12

Just my 2 cents worth on whether Wook has more to lose than So. 

Wook is a gentleman with all the right attributes and makes promises to the moon and back. I have no doubt that he loves Soo and he was caught between a rock and a hard place. But his inertia and wishy washy ways had a big part to play in this tragedy. None of his promises came through. And when Soo needed him, he turned up only to walk away. He should have stayed away or watched from afar. Soo was dispensable when he weighed all his options. Wook's words were worthless, no matter how beautifully he said them. His actions were cowardly and cruel. 

So, on the other hand, is the rebel with a cause. He doesn't make promises much but when he makes one - he follows through. He didn't let her go at any point in Soo's worst moments. He was willing to go to hell for her and with her. Soo is a part of him - indispensable and to be protected at all costs. If his efforts didn't work, he would lose his life and Soo - whom he loves more than himself.

Hence, there lies the difference. Yes - So deserves Soo (whether she deserves him - that's another discussion). But his love for her is so deep and vast - it is enough for me to root for So-Soo couple. So is like Darcy (in Pride & Prejudice) combined with Colonel Brandon (Sense & Sensibility) while Wook is Willoughby (Sense & Sensibility). 

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

@dhia205

yeah, WS can be all fifty shades darkness if HS says she like it like that haha.. Even his robe is almost always in the dark side. But It's just make his sexiness escalated. Woohooo.. I'm sorry if this discussion is a bit 20+ rating.

Fifty shades of WS?crazy-monkey-emoticon-039.gif   

HS won't have a time to state she like it or not.. and i'm sure HS won't complain either. since she will very very very.... busy!!, you know what I mean?? Lol

oh my god if @angelangie around she will tell me to behave ahahah... 

• Like 10

5 hours ago, fuyukoneko said:

I can't find it (it was over two hundred pages ago), but someone said that the mask kiss scene was suppose to happen in the earlier episodes before WS moves into the palace in the original script (WS borrows Wook's mask and HS confesses to WS thinking its Wook at a festival), so I think we might not get to see that scene ><

omg noooooo :( 

was super looking forward to that mask kiss scene.... it's the scene captured for IOI's OST right? 

• Like 9

Wow, so much Wook's bashing after episode 11, not that I'll complain about it *ducking from Wook shipper* :phew:

But seriously, I agree with one of the post that said 8th prince character development in Scarlet Heart: Ryeo is much better than in C-version. Maybe because KHN is a great actor that we as the audience know the important point WW start showing his dark side.

About the ending, I'm not sure we will see the same kind with the C-version. 'Cause I don't see the "Love" vibe between HS and the 14th prince that strong enough to make WJ take HS away from the palace. Mine you, will we have a different kind of ending? (that end happily, I hope).

• Like 16

10 hours ago, briseis said:

Perhaps the preview for episodes 12&13 is misleading again.

i agree i think there was one more killer ...Yoo sent him ...have you noticed his evil smille?After realizing he is 13 th prince the princess will give up her revenge thoughts...i want to belive that...i read her character and HS will be friends...

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

Fifty shades of WS?crazy-monkey-emoticon-039.gif   

HS won't have a time to state she like it or not.. and i'm sure HS won't complain either. since she will very very very.... busy!!, you know what I mean?? Lol

Yeppp.. Serving fresh leaves green tea added with a tons of ginseng extract haha... I'm sure he's more than Mr. Grey although he's lack of experience. 

I think HS can get pregnant just by the look in his smoldering eyes sometimes. 

*make sure you lock the door secure and thight, you two*

• Like 17

OK! I don't know if it just me or might happened to other people.

I admiring LJK since My Girl back in 2005. His character for me over shine LDW character and I like his chemistry better with LDH compared to LDW in that series. It's just that his face quite feminine to me that I found him interestingly beautiful. Thankfully, he aware of that and begin his martial art training which I found it useful because he taking up so many sageuk and boy! he knows what works for him. 

Ever since My Girl, I continuously watching his drama and love most of his works specifically Arang and the Magistrate and Joseon gunman. And every time I finished watching,  I have a strong post-withdrawal symptom from his drama and now I'm infected by it again. I need a cure. A.S.A.P

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, syeramy said:

OK! I don't know if it just me or might happened to other people.

I admiring LJK since My Girl back in 2005. His character for me over shine LDW character and I like his chemistry better with LDH compared to LDW in that series. It's just that his face quite feminine to me that I found him interestingly beautiful. Thankfully, he aware of that and begin his martial art training which I found it useful because he taking up so many sageuk and boy! he knows what works for him. 

Ever since My Girl, I continuously watching his drama and love most of his works specifically Arang and the Magistrate and Joseon gunman. And every time I finished watching,  I have a strong post-withdrawal symptom from his drama and now I'm infected by it again. I need a cure. A.S.A.P

Hi @syeramy, I'm exactly like you. Love him since My Girl 2005!!! Arang and Joseon Gunman are my favourite too. :wub:

• Like 12

Hi chingus.. im been lurking this forum .. you guys was so fast and give a brilliant comment .. sometimes i felt like reading a comment from writer for this drama.. hehe love it .. thanks guys.. yesterday episode was so heartbreaking .. hopefully not a sad ending story.. best drama ever for me ... 

• Like 17

Could someone explain what they think was happening in one scene that's hard to understand?

In the last episode, the maid gives the poison to the other maid, telling her to make sure "that girl" meaning Su serves the tea.  Yeon Hwa is standing veiled in the background and says to the maid, "Don't tell the queen about this".

My understanding then was that she meant don't tell the queen about the poisoning, and Yeon Hwa was acting on her own with the poisoning.  I thought the meeting between Yeon Hwa and the Queen was most likely Yeon Hwa proposing a marriage between herself and So, and guaranteeing her family's support if So was to claim the throne, combining the two families.  Once the Queen agreed, at least outwardly, Yeon Hwa on her own set about poisoning the Crown Prince so that plan could come to fruition.

However, someone pointed out to me that they thought Yeon Hwa was not referring to the poisoning when she said, "Don't tell the queen about this" but to substituting Hae Su as the court lady serving the tea.  That meant that YH and the Queen were in on the poisoning together, but the Queen didn't know about Hae Su getting set up.  (And why would Yeon Hwa want to hide the set up from the Queen?  I'm sure it would just be an added bonus to her...)

What does everyone else think?  How did you interpret what was going on?

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, luvkstyle said:

Can someone please help me?  I am trying to find a site to watch the 'International version"  Up until now I have been watching SBS on Myasiantv and the International one on Dramacool but Dramacool are showing the SBS one now.  I have tried Dramanet, Dramafire, Dramagalaxy, Gooddrama, Kissasian and Dramalove :crazy:  I cannot get Dramafever in my country.  I hope someone can help , chebal :(

Hi chingus, maybe you can try HDfree.se i think they upload the international ver :)

• Like 6