[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

10 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

Why did you do it? Did you think my feelings would change?

Soo ah, of cause your feelings wouldn't change because the feelings for So are engraved in your heart.  You realised that, but you know it's safer to keep it to yourself.  But with So keep on sacrificing and protecting you ... will you still be able to contain your feelings for him?    

• Like 20

38 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Yeah.. He's a contader for my ovaries with Wook hahaha.. It's kinda like games of throne but dirtier :phew:

dirtier?? it's ok i'll clean up for them Lol... you go away ahahah... :w00t:

• Like 8

Episode 11 is really awesome! 

I honestly have to appreciate YH for her quick thinking. She is concerned about Wang So, but at the same time knows the consequences of taking any wrong step by being emotional. Her method of saving Wang So and herself is brilliant. She indeed is fit to be a queen for that period. If you ask me, the right person for King Gwangjong! :D

Another fact I loved in this episode is that everyone who cares about Soo did try to do something. The crown prince requested the king. Wang So pleaded with the king. Wang Jung wanted to do something rather than sitting quietly in the library. Chae Ryung pleaded with the Wang Wook to save Hae Soo. Whatever they could do in their capacity they did except Wook. True that Wook requested Lady Oh to plead with the king but he is more capable than that. When he asked Lady Oh whether she is planning to ignore this matter until it’s over and allow Hae Soo to die, I thought instead he should be asked this question by everyone else. What Lady Oh told is true, if he really loved Hae Soo , he should stand up for her. The crown prince was ready to give up his position because he did not want an innocent person to die because of him. And Wook who loves and wants to marry Hae Soo should have at least tried to do something for Hae Soo. The irony in that conversation between Wang Wook and Lady Oh is that Wook seemed to be the one caring for Soo whereas Lady Oh just seemed to be reprimanding him. In the end, she was the one to do something to save Soo whereas Wook just walked away. True love is always courageous because you put someone else’s interest ahead of yours. If Wook really loved his family and position more then he should not have promised Hae Soo of his undying love. :angry:

PS: The rain scene was really great but I felt it was a bit funny seeing Wang So with that cape. He reminded me of Toothless from “How to train your dragon” movie. Hey come on, Wang So is totally a Night Fury!:wub:  Right?

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

dirtier?? it's ok i'll clean up for them Lol... you go away ahahah... :w00t:

Just imagine his beautiful bare back Dhi.. With smouldering hot looks and beautiful sharp eyes. And then he bites his red lips... Auuuhh... Definitely pregnant just by imagining it!!!

*caution for the weak at heart*

• Like 8

7 hours ago, unnidian said:

The eyes have it..LJK's eyes that is

I think if  Kang HN  wasn't so adorable, Wook  might not be getting as much sympathy..he really hasn't had my sympathy from the beginning as he was a married man & was already disloyal to his wife in his heart..  he has a lack of character..how heartbreaking for HS

Some might say that as Wook's was an arranged marriage that it is understandable ..but his wife was an angel, how could you live with someone like that & not come to love them..ah, but he did & only realized it later..however , loyalty was still lacking.. 

I really think what was appealing about Wook to HS was that she thought he would protect her, he gave her that impression (his adorableness didn't hurt either) So his abandoning her was all the more devastating

fear not.. WS to the rescue..he is already her shelter in a storm & willing to put his life on the line, you can't ask for more..but then you have those eyes..sigh

Yeah, right those eyes. Before this I never felt eyes like Lee Joon Gil's can be so sexy. He doesn't have to say a word, just a look from those mysterious eyes and I'll faint on the floor smiling from ear to ear :wub::wub:

• Like 16

A very nice article by Inquisitr:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3536974/scarlet-heart-ryeo-and-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-viewerships-contrasts-k-drama-preferences-of-koreans-to-international-fans/

5C9O1xg.png

Scarlet Heart: Ryeo is the second most watched K-drama in North and South America exclusively through DramaFever

Ultimately, the fact there are K-dramas that cater specifically to Korean K-drama fans while others do the same to internationally K-drama fans shows that South Korean television is taking into account not all of their viewers are domestic. Their willingness to incorporate international fans’ preferences shows their willing to expand. To be frank, such a move is smart because the last thing Korean television, or Hallyu in general, wants to do is implode on itself, similar to what happened to Japan with J-pop and anime.

• Like 22

I was reading Koala's article: Team 4 or Team 8 as as K- Bu Bu Jing Xin Hits Midpoint Airing at:

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/09/27/team-4-or-or-team-8-as-k-bu-bu-jing-xin-hits-midpoint-airing/

I have been on Team 4 since day 1.  KHN is a good actor but he's no match for LJG in this drama.  I'm sure many of us here have been rooting for WS & HS since ep 1 too. Those days when WS had like a mere "cameo" appearances will now come to an end.  I'm hoping we'll get to see him and HS more after this as their love story unfolds. Such is the joy in watching WS&HS till they get their happy ever after ending (did you hear that K drama god?)

mqdefault.jpg

WS, you're THE BEST

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Just imagine his beautiful bare back Dhi.. With smouldering hot looks and beautiful sharp eyes. And then he bites his red lips... Auuuhh... Definitely pregnant just by imagining it!!!

*caution for the weak at heart*

emmm sorry there my lovely @solelylurking.. are you trying to give me heart attack or what.... 

may i complete it? the smoldering beautiful sharp eyes that fixed on you while he come closer, step..by step. red lips that send you mysterious smirk right before he bite it. and if we talking about his smoldering eyes it means in front so.. it's bare chest babe..not bare back wkwkwk....

Spoiler

21818a70a0d5aa9aa3d97ca8cbbe6665.gif 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jazzellechng said:

not true. even before ruoxi stepped into 8th's life romantically, kangxi emperor was aware of his ambitions. 

I wasn't talking about Kangxi, as in general that I don't consider their power struggle for the throne as going dark in the C version. It was their since beginning, it just became prominent later. Compared to that Wook's new found ambition to become the King happened as a result of the poisoning and the events that followed.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

Like most of you guys, I really want to see the scene where SoSoo with masks like they are about to kiss ... but reading from a comment here mentioning that it should be from an earlier episode, I got disappointed,  But judging from Soo's hairstyle it's not the same as in the earlier episodes.  Her earlier style is with a braid like headband and the one with the mask she's got a big braided bun (like the spoiler pic she's in light blue and white with So's hair pin on her hair).  Also, doesn't look like So is wearing the iron mask.  If that's right, then the mask scene will be in later episodes.  Please show it to us.    

Agree with you i think the mask kiss scene is in thr next ep. Because haesoo hair style not like that in the early ep.. she had a beautiful half bun. Like same hair style in the boat scene. When she wear ws hair pin . .

• Like 15

Hi everyone!

Maybe someone thought of this maybe not... Is it a coincidence that years ago Lady Oh had a miscarriage and then from the first episodes we find out that WS got his scar from a fight between evil queen and the king?! I don't remember what they talked about but maybe that's why the king was nervous and evil queen thought that only hurting his child he'll believe her (that she didn't send the poisoning tea to Lady Oh). 

What do you think? Or if you thought of this. 

I think if it's true it's a big meaning for what happened now.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, Hasnumaizah Mohdzain said:

Anybody knows whether WS will marry HS..in history Gwangjo hv only 2 wifes second one is his niece maybe that one is HS.....

I guess...

This drama take my heart away

I''m curious about that too but I don't think Hae Soo is his niece... I seriously wish she was and I really wish what you're leading to come's true! 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, zi4r said:

As much as I am still irked by the unrealistic theatrics in the portrayal of WW in this scene, I realize that it is made almost worth it by this particular shot:

To me, the shot signifies the exact turning point in the relationship of the three.

It is not when WS spread his cloak out to shelter her. It is also not when WW turned away. No matter what the two guys do, the decision to accept either of them is up to her.

The turning point is when HS finally makes the decision to accept WS's offer of protection... when she literally places herself under his wings.

Sigh...... #feels :wub:

I couldn´t agree more. In fact, this was  already my first feeling/impression, expressed almost in  the same words.As min-jun (my disqus alias) I commented this scene as follows:

oh, yes! ( I liked very much the way Hs reacted.How her face changed, as now she knows and she is ok with it, and how she raised her upper body and put herself consciously "under the protection" of the offered "wing" ) .  ENDQUOTE

to elaborate a little: now she knows that WW is a lost case. and she accepts this immediately (her face changes in miliseconds from devastated puzzlement to calm determination) and (oh! that was perfect!)  she straighten up her upper body  and enters WS´ s realm of love.  

• Like 17

1 hour ago, mamamya88 said:

I like how WS eyes always gazed lowly and starred at HS's lip before kissing her (or near-kissing).. each time he pull HS towards him and tried to kiss her, his eyes shifted from HS eyes and he lowered down on HS's lip..like he was locking his target:phew:...that sexual tension just melting my heart!!! 

hahahahah!! I love your comment and I agree about him locking his target. hahahahahah!!

• Like 17