Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

8 minutes ago, LoveSG said:

I beg to differ. I think is really good for him to appear before her and turn his back on her. This shows that she can out down her infatuation for this prince and come to really love the right prince who stood by her side. 

Wook is an unfortunate character. It is a tough choice between family and love. We cannot fault him for choosing the former. He is burdened by the chains of family responsibility, IMHO. 

I get your point but when I think about it from Soo's point of view I think it's the worst way to betray her. After being through so much and at her weakest point when she really truly needed someone he turns up looking like a savior and then turning his back on her. That was just cruel. 

However I do understand what you're trying to say with Wook being the unfortunate character. He really is in a terrible position being caught between family and love. I am still angry at him for doing this I know it was necessary since it would help create the major turning point between HS and WS's relationship...

• Like 21

I feel this episode drained all my energy. Beautiful yet sad that haesoo still worry bout so even her body is broken. Amazed by lady oh's sacrifice.. scarlet getting more heavier each ep..my heart, pls be strong..

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, novemberschopin said:

Someone, correct my if i'm wrong, but we didn't get that scene today where wook was holding Haesoo's robes, then throws them to the side and screams "SOO-AHHHH"? 
So does that mean that will be his mixed reaction of guilt and sadness of driving Haesoo out to become a laundry maid?

i just noticed this. no one mentioned about it yet. what happened to this scene? I thougt this would be the scene when he thinks that HS will be Hung up.

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

It's the word Soompi use to filter curses/bad words :D

To lift up our mood 

I think this scene was when HS imagine that WS came to her and kiss without her permission her. Just in her imagination. I think. If that is true..then,  HS officially fall in love....:wub::wub:

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I agree with you. Yeon Hwa is too selfish to sacrify herself. She only poured the tea into her sleeve. That way she would make sure that HS got arrested and they would notice the poison. Moreover, she would hide her true involvement: she acts as if she is supporting her brother with the marriage. Finally, since she is a supposed victim, noone will suspect her.

Wang Wook really disgusted me in this episode. Why did he show up, when she was kneeling? Wang So is our man!!

lols.....yes WangSo is the man but to me he is the man from the start :D

not because he is the main lead but damn i love when he came bearing down on the horse :D

• Like 18

Just now, LoveSG said:

I can see her being thrown to the depths of hell and reform from the ashes. To stay true to history, she has to change. 

Not necessarily. Marriage serves to unify the Kingdom and strengthen the king. YH is clever enough to turn the tides on her favor. I am guessing, the marriage will happen post Hae Su.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, luci13 said:

I hope they won't immediately turn Wook to be EVIL in full force as he's got unfortunate reasons to turn his back from Soo. And really. that scene when he's throwing his pin to the court lady. It reminds me of the exact action he did when he tried to save Soo at the forest in episode 2. He's quite impulsive when it comes to his family. 

I hope it isn't immediate either but I think you're definitely on the right track @luci13. This will definitely be the rise of evil Wook. 

• Like 11

33 minutes ago, Akiddo said:

Speechless. Oh Sanggung. R.I.P.

Actress who played Oh - such a good actress. 

LJG, IU and KHN - their acting shone together as an ensemble tonight. But Oh Sanggung is ultimate jjang. I cried with the two ladies in the cave. 

@Akiddo.. I'm holding back my tears during the cave scene... a total heartbreak scene.

I want to hate Wook the minute he stop and take a step back from Soo during the raining scene BUT I feel sorry for him given the predicament he is in. The burden to choose between protecting the  family and your love. During the Goryeo time when the status and virtue are important..even today in the 21st century, it is still tricky if the need to choose family and love...

I need Monday.. palli..palli

• Like 20

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

only one thing turns prince to cowards. abandon her once and it will weigh on you forever.

was what Lady Oh told WW yet YH told WW that since he's abandoned HS before (when he didn't expose YH's involvement in the poisoning plot) he can abandon HS again.  What kind of evil logic is that?  These two characters have a different 'interpretation' of abandonment.  two wrongs do not make it right. I think YH is just ambitious, manipulative and selfish.  She'll drag WW along with her till the end because she knows WW will not "abandon" her and their mother.  She keeps saying that she's doing all these to make WW a king but the truth is, she's doing it all for her own benefit.

• Like 12