Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

When you see EXO's chicken advertisement while you're eyes are still filled with tears, your face is complete mess and you're heart is in a million pieces... 

• Like 24

how am I supposed to survive until next week? so lack of sweet scene to rewatch. just sad and heartbreking scenes

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, kdramakrazy said:

i dont think you can simply produce a dead body and say that she did it.....  It was attempt on the life of a prince ... not so easy to bury and forget

yeah in retrospect after watching the rest of the episode i think it actually did a lot to move the plot forward. same thing happened after Lady Hae died, and i really liked the episodes when HS' future is up in the air after her "protectors" die. but from the POV of say, one of the ministers or something, if they were ready to execute HS for it, i don't see why any court lady from damiwon would be different.

• Like 10

The part that I am amazed at today is YH. She is basically Margaery Tyrell of Goryeo. She wants to be queen, she will never make Wook the king. He is too slow to act and too late to get a grasp what happens around him, that throne will never go to him.

• Like 14

Bravo!! this episode is one of the best I would think!! I love the song when the rain pouring down while Hae Soo kneel down with Wang So standing right beside and shelter her T.T My Lady OH!! I think I miss the part where she is being hung to death..

Seohyun aka  woo-hee the killer assassinate the king!! How did baek-a fall for her!! I am anxious to know!! if that's the case, they will become enemies.. instead of lovers.. and next we see 8th and 4th prince has some showdown!! who will win!! ahh!! 

As for now.. I think Hae So love for 8th prince will slowly fade and eventually goes to Wang So!!

• Like 23

that was truly majestic cliffhanger. I can't even mad because that was EPIC! So much feel. May you rest in peace Court Lady Oh.  :cold_sweat:

And I hope the evil queen can taste the karma very soon. :angry:

• Like 21

Oh wow that was a killer episode. So intense and an emotional rollercoaster, but also what we needed to get things finally moving along.
What I am most interested in seeing in the next few episodes is how HS will view Wook in a new light. Even though he turned his back on her, it's obvious he's still going to try and manipulate her feelings from afar, making richard simmons excuses, like he's sorry, he still loves her, and he'll marry her when he becomes king to the throne blah blah blahhhhh.

Also excited to see how HS will view Wangso now. A man who has stuck by her side through thick and thin. And we finally get our second kisssss scene next week yassss!

• Like 23

omg i just finished episode 11 and i am balling my eyes out. lady oh and her conversation with the king ...... 

the princess is scary and should marry yo asap and become the 2nd evil queen. 

wook is in such a pathetic sad place ...... protecting his family. 

lady oh ..... the love you have for hs is unreal. 

• Like 22

Just now, finebyme said:

Could someone explain to me the "Richard Simmon" reference?

Cuss words have a filter to make them user friendly. Hence every time you say something that is considered offensive, it becomes richard simmons.

• Like 13

Just curious, when King Taejo dies and CP assumes the throne, what happens to Queen long name? I would assume that she will still retain her queen title but will she be relegated to a different position as CP is not her son?

• Like 24

ok ... hmm ... do I really want to SEE the episode after reading the recaps and saw the pictures?

I am not so sure ... well ... need tissues for that ... hmpf

• Like 16