Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

This was an epic episode!!!! Sweet sweet Drama Lord!!! Scarlet Heart Ryeo take a bow!!

• Like 24

good thing that intense preview is followed up with EXO's chicken song, great way to cheer you up after that CRAZY episode!!! omg it was really good though, i felt all the feels. i actually lol'd at WS and WW with their swordfight in the preview because apparently kang ha-neul is a really big LJK fanboy. wish we could see the BTS of that.

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, iliketoeatsoap said:

this is what i call making plot devices for the sake of making plot devices. if they need someone to blame they already have a dead maid who was ACTUALLY implicated in the plot. since she's dead, it's not like she's traceable to anyone in the royal family. not really sure why you have to sacrifice semi-main characters, unless it's just because we're halfway through the series. 

i dont think you can simply produce a dead body and say that she did it.....  It was attempt on the life of a prince ... not so easy to bury and forget

• Like 15

AH when you see next week HS already change her clothes...remember what I say earlier....don't even imagine someone else changing her clothes...its So...its So....

yeah okay I am pervert.... yoyo05

• Like 21

Wang Wook such a coward, i hate you T_T and i hate to say this.

Wang So came and protect Hae Soo, oh gosh...with my favorite ost, sad song and this is the saddest scenes...

Lady Oh T_T this episode so heart breaking, i'm crying now.

• Like 23