[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

He wasn't at the dark side. All the Princes more or less wanted power before and after Rouxi came in their lives. They all had ambitions, goals from the start. Rouxi merely set a chain of events in motion. 

8th was much more likable there. 

Here,  I do understand Wook but I can't like him. Mainly cause he is always the last one to know, understand and act. Passivity is his defining characteristic. This is precisely why Yeon Hwa will become Queen to Wang So while he will never be King.

not true. even before ruoxi stepped into 8th's life romantically, kangxi emperor was aware of his ambitions. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@40somethingahjumma I really dun hate wook that much because to me he is a man of circumstances. He is not a villain. There are many people like him in real life, they live according to rules and expectations and responsibilities, never going  all the way out for the things they love. In some ways, they are consider good people.

His life in the end will be a tragedy, that is sad enuf.

Soo will be heartbroken and that is an unfortunate lesson for her to learn.

I am fully on So's camp but somehow I just can't bring myself to hate wook.  

Sure. I know what you're saying. You don't have to agree with me, neither do you have to hate Uk. ;)

I don't know that I hate him but I don't really feel sorry for him either. Still he shouldn't get away free and easy for what he did.

Having responsibilities is what separates adults from children so it shouldn't be used as an excuse to avoid making decisions or sitting around waiting for something to happen. It is a normal part of life to take on more responsibilities and I don't think it should be seen as some kind of "get-of-jail" card when faced with moral dilemmas. Especially when you've made big promises to people (which are part of one's responsibilities too).

I can understand but I don't have to like it or accept it as normal behaviour because then we'd all be using it as an excuse for all kinds of criminal behaviour.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, syeramy said:

OK! I don't know if it just me or might happened to other people.

I admiring LJK since My Girl back in 2005. His character for me over shine LDW character and I like his chemistry better with LDH compared to LDW in that series. It's just that his face quite feminine to me that I found him interestingly beautiful. Thankfully, he aware of that and begin his martial art training which I found it useful because he taking up so many sageuk and boy! he knows what works for him. 

Ever since My Girl, I continuously watching his drama and love most of his works specifically Arang and the Magistrate and Joseon gunman. And every time I finished watching,  I have a strong post-withdrawal symptom from his drama and now I'm infected by it again. I need a cure. A.S.A.P

I agree with you I first saw him in arang and the magistrate and loved his character, looks, and acting.....so I looked for other dramas he was in and watched my girl, Iljimae,  too and looked up his pics on google and I felt that he is too pretty like in an uncomfortable way so I kinda faded off from watching his drama's........then he came out with the Scholar Who Walks the Night (2015) and I fell in love with his Character again I think he is meant for Historical  Melodrama Drama's they bring out the Actor/best in him (he always looks so sexy, and handsome and manly) and you fall in love with his looks and his voice and his character...So when SHR aired I was just swooning all over the place he is so sexy even the hair styles are gorgeous his voice and his character is outstanding I really cant get enough of him....I must add also I have also fallen for all the Prince's all of their characters are individual and you learn to love each one even the bad one's, I love their hair styles, their clothes I really must say I love this Drama too......I hope they make a part II.......I also have to say that all the cast has done a great job you get engrossed in each Character in the Drama with every episode, you love some, hate some, loathe some, cheer on some, cry with some that is how good the acting is by all the cast. (I didnt know anything about the novel or the Cversion) so I came into this Drama not knowing any of the details or comparison's and Im glad I didnt because it allowed me to fully enjoy this Drama all the more.

• Like 15

Like most of you guys, I really want to see the scene where SoSoo with masks like they are about to kiss ... but reading from a comment here mentioning that it should be from an earlier episode, I got disappointed,  But judging from Soo's hairstyle it's not the same as in the earlier episodes.  Her earlier style is with a braid like headband and the one with the mask she's got a big braided bun (like the spoiler pic she's in light blue and white with So's hair pin on her hair).  Also, doesn't look like So is wearing the iron mask.  If that's right, then the mask scene will be in later episodes.  Please show it to us.    

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

oooo... experience just about number of effectuate dear, with that touchy-feely rate he will be expert in no time.. crazy-monkey-emoticon-190.gif

and you know ginseng can make your body warm, if you serve tons of ginseng he probably can't  wear some clothes for a while ahahahah... 

not only HS right?, by now I think he  already make millions ovaries explode with that eyes. maybe you too?? crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif

Yeah.. He's a contader for my ovaries with Wook hahaha.. It's kinda like games of throne but dirtier :phew:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, smitten1710 said:

hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=mSo-TrgYA0bTzI7nJVz-3Wexi44  can you see the pic of Hae Su kissing sleeping Wang So here? In what episode this will happen? Does anyone have a preview? Thanks :)  

thanks guys, and yes I knew YH just faked it (that evil princess!:angry:)

this picture is from drama "Dae Jang Geum"  2003 which aired from MBC  not  Moon lovers

• Like 8