Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

8 minutes ago, myramalie said:

@Akiddo.. I'm holding back my tears during the cave scene... a total heartbreak scene.

I want to hate Wook the minute he stop and take a step back from Soo during the raining scene BUT I feel sorry for him given the predicament he is in. The burden to choose between protecting the  family and your love. During the Goryeo time when the status and virtue are important..even today in the 21st century, it is still tricky if the need to choose family and love...

I need Monday.. palli..palli

Yeah, right? I totally pity Wang Wook! I cannot hate him! And I only cried at his scene when he killed the court lady for his sister and told his sister he will not see her as such anymore but 'creditors' - they owe each other a debt. That made me cry! He tried to be with Soo but his mother stopped him and even asked him to step over her dead body in order to reach her. How can he do that to his mum? For Soo he cannot sacrifice his mother, his family, that had been a reason for his political marriage with Myung Hee. Hard not to like this guy even if you cannot forgive him for abandoning love. Choosing family over romantic love is hard enough. 

Soo's cave scene with Lady Oh did not really make me cry, strangely. 

• Like 21

As WS cant married HS in the past, hope they marry in future. I dont like the end of the c version. 

Rest in peace Lady Oh...We will remember u...

• Like 18

51 minutes ago, heartforkdrama said:

And the winner wil get... the Girl or the Kingdom ?

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE READY TO SEE TWO MEN HACK AT EACH OTHER 

come on Wang So, finish him!

• Like 17

Re Wook, since his character has been shown as really good and loving until now, could have still chosen his family without being that cruel. He anyway was within Hae Soo’s sight, he could have walked up to her and said that “I’m sorry; I have to side with my family as I don’t have a choice.” Then the 21st century Hae Soo and we could have understood him and sympathized to an extent. But giving an impression to someone in need that he will fulfill that need and then abruptly walking away is indeed cruel. Though I love the actor, if I find Wook crying and bawling Hae Sooooooooyaaaah again, I’m gonna wish that Wang Yo drives an arrow through his eyes!

• Like 15

45 minutes ago, Putri Dewi said:

i love the idea, but for me this scene is a bit weird

4th prince wang so, with his black outfit costume.... he looks like batman.......

But Batman protects innocent people... Just like WS protects HS :phew:

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, edensor said:

Oh! You right! When is that scene. Is there in an international version??

Nope, we've got no scene of that particular one. I hope it happens in next following episodes though. 

• Like 9

I had a bad day at work and came home just in time to catch this on tv...best epi and saddest epi by far.

It was an unusually cold day as the royals of goryeo stood by and did nothing as an innocent life was taken.

History would judge them for failing to do what they should have.

Very disappointed in WW. As HS made a pointless endeavour to protest against King's order, she said that its better than not doing anything. In deed, even if the result might be the same, when another life is on the line, its worth trying or at least pray for a miracle. WW's cowardice of not trying (becos of his responsibilities/burden) in contrast to HS' bravery and persistence just make me look down on him. 

4th prince on the other hand, sacrificed his life for the one he loves. He left the "party" to die quietly and told HS to flee when he was dying just to protect her, has earned my respect. Seriously only he is good enough for HS and powerful enough. WW, indeed, is of no match. Even Lady Oh reprimanded him, saying he could have tried different means of saving her, but he didnt. 

What a sad day. 

HS shld and must fall in love with WS. And this crisis will be a turning point for HS, that you need a powerful man. Even though she was once afraid of WS, knowing that hes gonna kill his brothers. She might come to realise (after this incident), that its inevitable, in order to survive. I know the thot is gruesome but after todays epi, its...a battle of the fittest. And HS is not a monster becos others are worst. Powerless and spineless. 

I dont know. Circumstances might have limited them...but you only live once. At least die for a worth cause...

- miss angsty and supporter of HS-WS

Edited by deeppurple lim
  • Like 21

11 minutes ago, sukbin said:

I have always been on Team So but let's just give Wook some justice here. Wang So is definitely courageous but I can't really say Wook is a coward. Unlike So, he has so many things at stake - the mom and even the evil sister whereas So has nothing to lose, he is an outcast to begin with and he has never been the one fearful of death. The one thing that Wook did badly was showing up during the rain and then turning his back on her. If he was not going to do anything and decided to abandon her, he would better just continue hiding rather than hurting Haesoo at her most vulnerable time. Wang So is definitely the man but Haesoo is definitely not the woman. 

I think Wook wanted to save Soo when he appeared but he tends to think too much and when he thought of how much his mum and family depends on him, he could only turn his back on her. He did not appear in the scene planning to abandon her in the first place!

But is true that Wook has too much to lose while So has little to lose, which makes the decision by Wook so much harder. Such an unfortunate character. 

I don't wish to judge a character so I try to understand them as much as possible and find it hard to hate them for the actions they did or did not do. But if they are truly evil, it will be hard to like them like So's mum or Yeonhwa, even the 9th prince.  The crown prince, 13th and 4th all knelt with Soo but the 9th simply took the umbrella away and left! 

HS' maid also made an appearance in this ep! Hope she'll enter the palace soon!

• Like 21

hearing the ost from Sunhae Im while typing this. i swear.. i got chil all over my body. and i can't handle my tears. it just keep falling without permission. i keep rewind lady Hae's death on my head. 

This is the most heartbreaking song of the year.

and this drama will enter my all tine top ten drama list.

MLSHR fighting.

ahhh. it's already 11.14 pm right here. time to sleep

Thanks to all recappers

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

As WS cant married HS in the past, hope they marry in future. I dont like the end of the c version. 

Rest in peace Lady Oh...We will remember u...

Yes chinese version WS cannot married HS... she got pregnant however miscarriage and dies at the end...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, itzibitzispider said:

ok ... hmm ... do I really want to SEE the episode after reading the recaps and saw the pictures?

I am not so sure ... well ... need tissues for that ... hmpf

Yeah, same here. I have already cried just by reading the recaps.  

Thank you everyone.  A group hug!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, amisyka77 said:

Yeah...that scene is so obvious..she was slouching almost touching the ground when WW turned his back on her but once she realised WS is by her side shielding her from the rain...as if she made a decision then and there to accept him by straightening her back and held her head high...

Anyway...the preview is quite sad too...she looks so broken and in daze...looks like she is just hanging on a thin line...and good thing is WS is there for here...cheering her up...hope she found her footing again..with WS help and love...and learn to smile again...i miss spunky HS...i want that HS back...:bawling::bawling:

I think HS took lady Oh's death really hard compared to how WW treated her. She was affraid she caused people's death, that's why she said she scared of WS previously. 

The actress who played lady Oh is superb. Thumbs up.

The crown prince should ascended to the throne next weeks so the the third prince can replace him and followed by WS. It seems HS will get released from the laundry unit after WS become King. But he need to  get married with YH in advanced .  ^_^ Hhh the future looks so bleak.

I remember in the original when one of the concubine of 4th (after he became emperor) sent spy to the palace where 4th and RX resided. He caught the spy and ordered all his concubines and their subordinates to watch the spy getting punished. It's really scary. Well with YH cunning personality, she wouldn't stand aside with 4th so caring to HS. WS probably was going to be harsh like that to protect HS. 

• Like 15