Quantcast

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

18 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

Well about Wook, I think he must have felt (I'm sorry for making you guys think I know him in person. But this is just purely guessing based on his character), now he had given up the most precious thing in his life for becoming a King, why didn't he make it come true by any means necessary? If you think he is changing from the person we've met in the early eps, yes. But does he really change? I don't think so. Wook is the same Wook, he only hide behind his persona. Us, like everybody else surround him, has been deceive. If you be kind enough to dig on my past post, I already told you there something wrong in his character from the first eps. That's why I said he's a wolf in a sheep clothes. That's just how good of a bad guy he is. The only thing change is now he doesn't even bother to hide it. Heart break makes him a bitter jealous person. If HS is living far away from him maybe he can hide his feeling away. But to see the love of your life getting courted and then proposed by a man (any man, not just WS) enough to make anyone be bitter. 

About WS marrying YH, he can't do anything if it is the King's order, same like Eun. WS is not the guy who easily change or sway. He stay firm to what he believe and to the people he love since the beginning. It must be as heart breaking for him as it is for Hae Soo. We must bear in mind that marriages in that time, specially to royals, is not the same as we are. They oftenly married without love, it's basically pure bussiness. Why they even have children? Because it goes without saying. The children will be the seal of the deal. 

I couldn't agree with you more @solelylurking about Wook! I love the way the writer chose to reveal his ruthless character in this drama... In the C-BBJX, I felt that it was fairly obvious to the world that the 8th prince was gunning for the throne - amassing supporters by paying them off, presenting himself as the gracious good prince as compared to the comparatively insane Crown Prince, so the break-up with Ruoxi seemed like a comma - Here he is reconciled to having the woman he claims to love die, to maintain his interests... The woman you love, isn't she family too? Does she not have as much claim to your protection as your sister and mother?

• Like 11
  • Replies 43.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SBS Presents Moon Lovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo                                                      Drama: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Revised romanization:   Bobogyungsim

I suppose I can make a preliminary announcement to give some background information before the official call.  Media like DVD/Blu-ray don't sell very well in Korea, so creators of Kdramas don't r

KYAAAAAAAA I justsaw this on weibo, obviously its a continuation from her "peck" aahahhahahahahahahha I am such a goner.........................................

Posted Images

About eun, after get married, they need to leave palace and live with their own family. Maybe their house is too far (?). And before, in epi 10 Eun said that he won't look at HaeSoo again and ask her to turn around if he accidentally met him.

Maybe he know the situation but can't do anything. I hope we will see his reaction in next episode :) 

• Like 15
30 minutes ago, missluxedo said:

@baykawaii They haven't released the song yet, they actually played it in the 2nd episode - in the bath scene... I've been waiting for them to release that song for SOOO long, that song and the one from ep 9...

same here! I heard somewhere that Nae Saram (my person) is the title. I've been waiting for the release since episode 2 xD

• Like 8
2 hours ago, valsava said:

@sukbin  I begrudge him and condone him.. OMG were talking about a man that knew his heart went to another when his wife was alive and had wifes approval to have her and yet he did noithing have her with him he could have taken a second wife before wife died but didn't.. Then he still didn't do anything after wife died and she was passed off to the kIng still he did nothing to secure her to him.. He still did nothing after she became a court lady to try and secure her to him and let WS get favor from the King before him to have her to be his person.. Then he even went as far as to tell her he will ask the King to marry her after he has given her to WS wow what a procrastinator and all he could think of all this is happening to Hs is because she's around WS the very WS that's always there when he should be.. So yes I begrudge him.. LOL Let him save his family and keep saving them at the end of the night they can't keep him warm and another woman won't be the person he really wants or have in his heart..

@sukbin Ask who is the better choice for the throne well dear hold that thought I need to cook and I'll get back at you on this one of whom my choice will be and why..

I am @SukBin you included @sukbin.... bear with the confusion since there are two of us ...:P

Anyways when I said I dont bregudge him .... I mean that he couldnt have exposed that his sister was involved to save Soo... in that ocassion....

My statement is only in that context.... 

Whether he could have stopped this calamity by actively holding her hand when his wife gave blessing.... He is  completely at fault....

he missed his opportunities every step of the way.... which had he taken Soo would not have this brought upon her so easily

• Like 10
3 hours ago, angel318 said:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cp9jhwBUsAAb52F.jpg:medium

As I randomly go through youtube videos of the OST, I see the boat scene again and I notice she wears the hair ornament! It's one of my most favorite scenes in the C-BBJX. Can't wait!!! :)

Yes, this is gonna be the moment Soo shows So that she accepts his love. Me too can't wait!

• Like 14

Is anybody else worried about HS becoming like Lady Oh after WS becomes king?  I keep thinking about that scene where Lady Oh tells HS not to end up like her and I hope it's not foreshadowing.

We know from history that Gwangjong marries YH, and assuming the writers stick to that then it doesn't look like he will also marry HS.  HS may always be in his heart, but will that be enough?  While it seems that WS truly wants to marry her now, we all know what power and palace politics can do to promises of love.  Even Taejo seemed to love Lady Oh more deeply than any other woman, but it didn't compel him to marry her once he became king.  Another example is Wook, who also placed duty above his affections for HS.  While WS is vastly different to either Wook or Taejo, what compromises will he have to make in order to hold onto the throne?  The story doesn't look rosy for HS anyways, considering the history, the novel, and the Chinese version on which it is based.  

But then of course we don't have a clear idea of how realistic the writers intended the story to be.  Much also depends on how closely they followed the original Chinese version.  Is it likely that the writers didn't want to divert too much from history since that might be unpopular to Korean viewers?  

Whatever the case, I would like to believe that HS and WS's love will overcome in the end.  But I highly doubt it will happen in Goryeo. 

• Like 20
1 hour ago, Evelyn C said:

Happy birthday in advance @rei_smasher11! Let's hope for good ratings (if not we can all just love our drama by ourselves, heh) and another amazing Moonday ! :)

Oh thank you @Evelyn C for the advance greetings! :wub:

I just wanted to add that the scene when So visited Soo at the prison proves that they truly care about each other! 

#TeamSoSoo all the way :blush:

• Like 12
5 minutes ago, rei_smasher11 said:

Oh thank you @Evelyn C for the advance greetings! :wub:

I just wanted to add that the scene when So visited Soo at the prison proves that they truly care about each other! 

#TeamSoSoo all the way :blush:

Welcome! Yes, they sure do! - our poor wounded couple! :) #SoSoo hwaiting! I'm sure their love will be one for the ages!!!:heart:

• Like 10
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner