Quantcast
kaiskloset

[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

5 minutes ago, trizha1 said:

Here comes the RAIN! Jung wants to bring umbrella to HS. His brothers stop him. CP, Won, and Baek-ah. Jung goes out and kneels too. AW BABY. AAHHH So does Baek. I Love you precious puppies. CP doesn't kneel but he stands there in the rain. WOOK finally arrives...he walks towards HS soaking wet. 

HS smiles. Uh oh. WW stops walking towards her. THE lok on his face changes...HE STARTS WALKING BACKWARD....OMG... he turns away from HS.

OMGGGGGGGGGGG

Now we know who's team is who.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

the prince sees that and 14th tries to open an umbrella. 9th stops him

14th went to kneel too. 13th joins him. cp too stands behind them.

9th takes the umbrella and leave in disbelief.

wook came walking in the rain.

hs sees him and manage a small smile.

wook stops at a distance. then he backs off and turn back. hs stares at him

er will be too much if i say oh he is off the chart for now? :x will HaeSoo turn away from him now?

i guess this is the break she needed from him?

• Like 15

1 minute ago, Yippeuni said:

Wook shop up. Walking in the rain approaching HS but his stop before he reach her, AND HE LEAVE?????!!!!!!! CRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

So shocked to see him leave...ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!

WOW WS ARRIVED AND LIKE A HERO COVERED HER WITH HIS BLACK COAT ...PROTECTING HER FROM THE RAIN ...EVIL QUEEN YOO AND LADY OH SCENE ...EVIL QUEEN HAS NO PITTY...LADY OH HAS SUCH DIGNITY ...A TRUE LADY...LADY OH IS EXECUTED ...EVERYBODY SAD...KING LOOKS HEARTBROKEN ,HS IS CRYING ...HS IS CRYING IN WS ARMS SHE FAINTED ...WE HEAR HER INNER THOUGHTS

• Like 21

HOLY richard simmons THIS EPISODE KILLED ME AND THEN THAT PREVIEW KILLED ME AGAIN OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

• Like 18

Sanggong hanged!!!

:bawling:

King almost fall down.

HS freaking out in the rain...WS tries his best to holsd her..she collapses in his arm...

END

*ijustdie*:bawling::bawling:

• Like 20

I´m frustrated , I wanna see the eps 10  and 11 but i can´t because my computer is damaged :( ,  I have  to wait for this amazing drama , I´m anxious since the last week , mine while I come to this forum but I got more curious , today in the night I can to see the two episodes , looks like I gonna cry so hard :bawling:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

It's suppose to be touching and sad, yet I laughed at Darth Vader.

hahahahha unfortunately yes it is the same :D:D:D

ok for a moment the tears stop :D

• Like 12

While i havent watched all the episodes yet just keeping up with the recaps, Wooks attitude started to change slowly in the last few episodes, due to WS's determination to protect her and look out for her.

From what i can see he feels like an outsider to the whole palace and yet sees the evil in it, and see's her being neive and believing in people he know will let her down.  While she didnt trust me, loyalty and the strength of his conviction is what will slowly win her over like tonight.  He said was the start she was his and will protect her, and he did.  Wook on the other says he loves her and walks away.  While still and outsider he will stick with his principles and i like that about him.

• Like 15

I am sorry, I can't recap, I can't even see my computer screen right now.

The next episode precap,

Hae Soo has been sent to washing area. Wook and So are fighting with swords. That girl for Baek Ah tries to kill the King. That kiss we see on every gif is finally happening between Wang So and Su.

• Like 19