[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

47 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

emmm sorry there my lovely @solelylurking.. are you trying to give me heart attack or what.... 

may i complete it? the smoldering beautiful sharp eyes that fixed on you while he come closer, step..by step. red lips that send you mysterious smirk right before he bite it. and if we talking about his smoldering eyes it means in front so.. it's bare chest babe..not bare back wkwkwk....

Hide contents

OMG... Anything bared is oooookkkkaaaayyyy!!!

He always looking at her lips like he's a predator and that lips is a deer. Target locked and launcheeeeddd!!! 

How do you like his hair???? Mine, if it's too long than ponytail is fine but if it's just below the shoulder loose is fine. But anyway, both is fffiiiinnneee (I'm beginning to stuttering here!!)

@uuugogirl please send a sexy pic too..

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Brenda Capers said:

I agree with you I first saw him in arang and the magistrate and loved his character, looks, and acting.....so I looked for other dramas he was in and watched my girl, Iljimae,  too and looked up his pics on google and I felt that he is too pretty like in an uncomfortable way so I kinda faded off from watching his drama's........then he came out with the Scholar Who Walks the Night (2015) and I fell in love with his Character again I think he is meant for Historical  Melodrama Drama's they bring out the Actor/best in him (he always looks so sexy, and handsome and manly) and you fall in love with his looks and his voice and his character...So when SHR aired I was just swooning all over the place he is so sexy even the hair styles are gorgeous his voice and his character is outstanding I really cant get enough of him....I must add also I have also fallen for all the Prince's all of their characters are individual and you learn to love each one even the bad one's, I love their hair styles, their clothes I really must say I love this Drama too......I hope they make a part II.......I also have to say that all the cast has done a great job you get engrossed in each Character in the Drama with every episode, you love some, hate some, loathe some, cheer on some, cry with some that is how good the acting is by all the cast. (I didnt know anything about the novel or the Cversion) so I came into this Drama not knowing any of the details or comparison's and Im glad I didnt because it allowed me to fully enjoy this Drama all the more.

Yup! He born to do historical/sageuk drama. I watch SHR primarily because of him.

Then, I started to check up on IU and KHN. Most of the cast done very good job portraying their character. But last night, my salute goes to Oh Sanggung and IU. Their conversation inside the cave was purely devastated. I cried together with them. So real.

I wasn't watching C-version too and I do think K-version has minor similarities with C-version, each stand on their own history. Tbh I drop this drama after watching 1-2 episode earlier because of it so complicated to understand the relationship between the princes as I'm not following the C-version. As the story slowly picks up and thickens at episode 6, I rewatching back the earlier episode to comprehend the whole plot. Starting then, I started to go back to this thread, read the analysis done by genius Soompiers and slowly the story gets me. Now, while waiting for next week, basically I will peek in this thread and re-watching back. 

Monday now officially the best day at the moment as two moons shine brightly. :phew:

• Like 15

8 hours ago, smitten1710 said:

The King cannot marry Oh Sang Gong because she is of lowly birth.

Morning Afternoon Evening To All.. Clocking in for today happy spazzing

@smitten1710 I understand that you didn't post this it was @chatake

The King could marry whom ever he likes that's his right as the throne keeper and those court minister couldn't and can't do anything about it.. If you ever watch Dong Yi you would learn this because she was also of low birth.. So if the King wanted to marry Oh Sang Gong no one could stop him not even the Queen unless her family was treason members rebels against the throne.. Maybe the King was trying to marry her when the Queen cut WS face.. 

• Like 15

Thank you everybody for your posts whether they be live-recaps, gifs, pictures, comments, etc.  I'm not sure if it's commented on (because I wish I have more time to back read 20 or so pages in this forum - you guys are amazing in being able to keep up!) or not but does anyone know who's singing the song sung during the scene when WS visited HS in prison?  I'm not sure if it has been released yet…

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Lucel18 said:

Thank you everybody for your posts whether they be live-recaps, gifs, pictures, comments, etc.  I'm not sure if it's commented on (because I wish I have more time to back read 20 or so pages in this forum - you guys are amazing in being able to keep up!) or not but does anyone know who's singing the song sung during the scene when WS visited HS in prison?  I'm not sure if it has been released yet…

Some users said is another song of Lee Hi that is not released yet. It was also in episode 2. 

• Like 8

18 hours ago, yuhotarubi said:

Can you please tell m ? Is the singer for the ost played when lady Hae and lady Oh died is she the same singer who sang fox rain and fate ? Two very iconic Ost songs? I forgot the singer's name but her voice is just so unique and I want to confirm this. Thank you for answering m :) 

Nope..the song titlle And the singer name different.. Idk though..maybe there's someone already answered?hehe..sorry dear..you didn't explain that fox rain and fate is what ost..so I'm not sure

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Nindia Putri said:

Hmmmm good point. Maybe its gonna be happend like what you said. Its so sad to see princes being divided into 2 groups. I wonder which side that 10th prince and 14th prince will be on.

True.. I pity him but i still admire him. If he throw away his mother for haesoo then it showed us he is not a good man/son. I think he should deliver it to haesoo asap, i hope haesoo will hear and understand in the next episode.

well... You can't get everything you want in your life and we all make sacrifice to protect what is the most important in our life ❤️

It's unfair. But its life anyway.

Thanks for the insight! 

in the cversion the group were split like this: on 8th group was: 9th, 10th and 14th and on 4th group was only 13th

but for kversion since they added in crown prince and 3rd prince the group changed i believe the game they played around episode 6 or 7 sort of tell you how the group will be. my guess the sides would look like this:

3rd prince (who wants the crown), 8th prince (who wants the crown and hates 4th), 9th (who side with whoever can give him benefit), 14th who is close with 8th

while on the other group its

Crown Prince, 4th (fighting for Hae Soo and vow to protect the crown prince since he saved his life), 13th (who wants to stay out of the family feud but is dragged in due to him being close to 4th)

As for 10th prince they really don't show you where he stands since he's not super close with his brothers beside 14th but now he's married we don't really know but we know that General Park who is his father in law is close to 4th so the group may change

• Like 17

33 minutes ago, solelylurking said:

OMG... Anything bared is oooookkkkaaaayyyy!!!

He always looking at her lips like he's a predator and that lips is a deer. Target locked and launcheeeeddd!!! 

How do you like his hair???? Mine, if it's too long than ponytail is fine but if it's just below the shoulder loose is fine. But anyway, both is fffiiiinnneee (I'm beginning to stuttering here!!)

@uuugogirl please send a sexy pic too..

ahahha... aigo even just imagination make you stuttering already?? from now on just let WW go Lol

hair? i love his hair down and ponytail, but i don't like it when he bight his hair.. looks too feminine and weird hehehe....

target lock, launched.. his word to do it with permission just an empty word, in goryeo era no need permission to hunting and that lips (along with the owner) just a perfect prey ahaha... 

ahaha... @Diana Blanche just like @solelylurking said  *caution for the weak at heart*

• Like 7

2 hours ago, blue003 said:

Wonder how they are going to show how HS and WS breaks up... It would need a very horrible incident to take place...

maybe they just follow the chinese story, WS kill her friend or YH make her miscarriage... just guessing

I will watchany drama or movie that have the same story like scarlet heart... if scarlet heart the hero is 4th prince, another drama the hero is 8th prince and another movie the hero is 10th prince .totally confusing.

• Like 8