[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, valsava said:

When we watch live we have scene that are shown but once raw or the sub version is out the whole scene is cut out I wish the editors stop messing around with us 

This Scene was from BTS - so it is possible that they changed there meaning... or else it was just wonderful Joon Gi showing her how to fall so it will look good. :D  He can just train with her... but I still feel like - wae??? He could catch her and Wang Wook would taker her away - but maybe that was too early to let Wook see that his Rical is by his Side!

• Like 14

6 hours ago, irilight said:

I agree with you, @qwenli.

To be honest, I did not like the Chinese version, until the latter half when Nicki Wu became the focus.  (maybe in ep. 17?)
To me, one of the strengths of this drama is the fact that KHN does such a fantastic job as the 8th Prince. So even though, LJG is not yet the focus, at least the performance of the 8th Prince is super strong.

Same here. Actually I am not even that fond of the story and if it wasn't cast with LJK as lead I probably wouldn't be watching it now.  I watched the C-version ages ago and I think I skipped through quite a bit of the romance between the 8th prince and Ruoxi to move the story along and then after investing so much time I didn't even get a happy ending :( I was happy and excited after the first 4 episodes in the K version because it looked to be taking a different direction and ep 5 was good because of Lady Hae but ep 6 was meh and got me hoping that they will hurry along the story and give us more action with the politics and OTP.

• Like 15

24 minutes ago, xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii said:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1110048

EVERYONE GO WATCH THIS IT'S SO CUTE (New preview for Ep 7)

Thank you for sharing this.  Although I have no idea what HS and WS are talking about, I keep smiling while watching this scene. I also notice that WS is wearing brighter coloured outfit, how cute is that ^^

• Like 13

Good morning chingus coffee1-smiley.gif

To post a video, just right click paste then copy into your post. The automatic formatting should do the rest. 

I'm not sure how you do it for Naver though. @LyraYoo Could you explain please?

Thanks to @fangurling123 for the translation of the scene between So and Yo. 

We totally killed this poll. Over 4000 votes and Scarlet Heart Ryeo comes out on top with a clear majority. cheerleader2-smiley.gif

LCTq605.png

Sod the ratings. The drama is clearly very well liked.

• Like 14

Guys, 12 pages guys ? Havent you sleep at all ? Gah, i think this is gonna be interesting for my OTP since netizen also on the same side with me. WE NEED LEE JUN KI SCREEN TIME INCREASING MORE AND MORE

awww my OTP. Wang So yaaaaaaaaaa TT 

• Like 11

Some thoughts from me after watching the 6th episode. Sorry friends! But I do love Wang Wook and Hae Soo love story! I love their sweet relationships and I can't imagine currently how writers are going to change Hae Soo feelings from Wook to So! I think it's my first time when I feel that the chemistry between the second male lead and the heroine is much stronger then the main hero:(((( I'm one of those who is looking forward to love story between Wang So and Hae Soo but the 6th episode made me change my mind and wish happy end for Wook and Soo.

• Like 9

I think one slightly frustrating thing about this drama, is that there are like multiple versions of one ep, different scenes in different version. So at times i feel that the flow isnt so good. I get why some people dont like the show because sadly or not the editing is that well done (tbh!) :angry:

but going back to ep 6, i think we have finally seen a slightly shift esp in WS-HS relationship. true it was a very subtle shift with the eye stars, the looking at each other (at their back of course), to tiny glances. it is indeed true that they are beginning to be more aware of each other, what they think, what they do. And thats what i really like, it isnt a instant fall in love, but it is a gradual build up to it. :blush:

I feel bad for Wook, that scene of him crying over Lady hae, it saddens me that he only realize he truly did care and love her only after she died. true his love towards her may have been platonic rather than a romantic love. but love is indeed still love. That really did break my heart, cause it is a reminder that there are people who only know how important that person is after they have passed. :bawling:

I have to really give credit to the princes (those involve in the attempted escape) in one encounter or another with HS, they have each begun to care for her very much. to the point of making sure that she is safe and not in bad situations. that is really cute, i like such 'cuddly', family-orientated scenes.

Sadly we didnt get alot of So this ep, but i like how that at every turning point for HS whether it be when they were helping her escape, to the marriage. he was always there, true he may not be playing a very big role all the time but like Wook, he has more or less become a constant in HS's life. Naturally i think the next ep we will be going more towards the split road, both Wook and So (by their own pace) would be approaching HS.

I really like HS as a character, she is thoughtful and also very courageous. Not many people will cut themselves to prevent getting marriage. but she took the plunge, true she had some princes to help her along the way. but when it came down to it, she used her knowledge, her wit and really her own bravery to get her out of that situation.

and on a side note, i really like the scene where So practically wanted to strangle JM cause he knew JM had something up his sleeves with regards to HS's marriage.

• Like 16

The frustration is that we don't get to see the charismatic Wang So (like we should.. like we want too) The production tried hard to follow the novel .. but the 'greedy' viewer just can't wait to watch charismatic Wang So (or should I say LJK) in action .. full-force .. now he is like cameo star .. haiyo... cannot wait woh ..  

So the guy should be blame is SJK ... for being so good as WS ... dayumm ... I get the chill everytime he appear on that small screen .. 

• Like 17

Let's all take a moment to admire the beauty that is LJK's face. (okay, okay and the girl too :P )

33d0611330fa8b0b53b3ecba3fe8b078.png

ca502da779ac4722e922bc631cd62897.png

fb760357cc72ebd7707b94167ec61c92.png

LOVE THE EP 7 CUTS! Although i have no idea what they are flirting talking about <3 Looks like our OTP are getting a garden scene too and hopefully... more WANGSOOOOOO! \^o^/ This means i can go back and watch everything 50X and in slow-mo while i wait for next week to come~

Spoiler

5b7182f855343e96e0a0b8ddc4fe464c.png

:

• Like 21

4 hours ago, fangurling123 said:

I really liked that scene because it is building up to show So's true nature, his "scarlet heart."  He's always trying to help people, but in ways that people don't even know he is helping them.

As a quick summary of the scene, when So enters the room Yo again has a stab at him saying how even among brothers proper greetings and manners should be adhered to strictly. Yo says So still hasn't apologized for insulting him and their mother (i.e accusing them of the plot to kill the crown prince).  So then replies that if that is the case then he is the one who should be properly greeted first since Yo hasn't yet thanked him for saving his life (meaning what he did to hide the evidence on the attempt on the crown prince).  10th Prince arrives saying the emperor is bringing in all the south factions into the palace.  Wo says the emperor should embrace the factions.  Yo then says, true, a country can collapse in one split second (without careful political balancing).  Then Yo takes a stab at Baek by saying as an example, take a look at 13th Prince's maternal grandfather who was a grand Silla king but now is just a beggar relative who can't even enter the palace.  So subtly defends Baek by saying that the princes are really no different to beggars since they rely on the emperor for everything and can't get anything if not on his good side.   If you're going to live the life of a beggar, might as well go drinking.  He then says "Speaking of drinking, Baek, are you a strong drinker."  Back replies that is one of his specialties and both leave the room.  Baek then thanks So for coming to his defense.  So says no need to thank him, he just doesn't like the strong to pick on the weak.

<Edited to add:>  Baek then responds to So by saying that still, he would never have been able to speak up the way So did.

This was an important scene that was cut from the international version, shows not only how Baek is now close to So but also why the princes went to ask So for help with stopping the marriage. In speaking up for Baek against Yo, he has already started to take on the alpha role among the princes.

• Like 11

This JM reaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy have hidden agenda. 

He said to HS to follow her fate.

Then after the marriage canceled to save HS he said both queen wants her. Then he also throw his ultimate weapon that Lady SG also wants her to work at royal spa. And the king instantly say okay after hearing "Lady SG wants her too", heemmmmm JM what card are you playing in here. But in front of Wook he said I don't understand why the King even send her to lady SG place...iiissshhh this ahjussi, who are you trying to lied to.

But he does affraid of So...hahahahaha at the last scene when the princes running to see HS, So stay and talk to JM. JM instantly avoid his look and saiy "you misunderstanding" hahahahha what kind act are you going to pull JM yaaa...

Love the next preview at Eun birthday even to see Mo smiling to meet the IT girl. Like YH said, HS have such a very good luck that even Mo likes her too.....

• Like 22

4 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Practising consolidation of power by marriage feels icky and lazy. Don't remember anything about it in The Art of War. ;) Either Taejo seems greedy or he likes them young. The man has at least 7 sons and none of them would object to marrying her Soo at all especially when they're doing their darndest to keep her unmarried to him.

I wonder whether in history, Gwangjong felt the same way. He surprisingly only had 2 wives and instead chose to eliminate the powerful families who disagreed with him and prone to revolt. Does that make him a bloody king or a strong one? He did end up ruling for a long time and solidified the Goryeon Dynasty but I am no historian just my interpretation of what I read online.

• Like 15

@bingewatcherinsomniac and @xiao_baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii exactly esp scene 4 was important to show HS was imp for WS to question JM. In fact that scene even appeared in SBS preview and I was waiting to watch it. But as u also pointed out its also a drawback to be preproduced.

Hopefully the difference btwn international and SBS version for tonight's episode isn't too different. 

And thanks to those sharing the new clip on d preview and bts. So cute.

• Like 13