[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Actress Park Si Eun (Lady Hae) posted this fanart on her Instagram, so cuuuute...Lady Hae and Lady Oh is having tea together in heaven. Somehow it feels bittersweet...if only they can see what Hae Soo is experiencing in the palace and how people they once hold close started changing for the worse, how would they feel...? *ahahaa sorry for being so sentimental*

• Like 19

Sorry if a recap has already been posted, I just watched the leaked version, heres a short recap of what happened 

Spoiler

It starts with Eun going to defend seon dook, they fight for a little while, Eun pleads to Wang Yo to spare them he will never return to goryeo, while eun is pleading, seon dook is killed by a guard from behind, eun cries for his wife, he gets shot on the arm, wang so comes to defend him and fights the guards and while the fight is happening wang yo shoots another arrow into Euns chest, hae soo, jung, and wang so see this and wang so screams "eun-aaa~", while holding eun, wang yo prepares another arrow, and eun sees this, he looks at wang so and tells him, id rather have you kill me than him, he tells wang so remember you said you'd give me anything for my birthday, just kill me, i can't leave seon dook (already dead)" wang so kills eun, and laughs/cries because its so painful for him to lose eun. Jung runs to dead eun and freaks out waking him up. Hae soo remembers all the good memories with eun and cries. Ji mong told wang so that hae soo left a letter saying eun is in damiwon but they saw it too late. Wang so meets hae soo, he tells her she doesn't trust him, hae soo says she didn't at first but it wasn't only to save eun, she didn't want wang so to do something painful out of being forced. she realized with time, she does trust him, its why she left the letter for him. he says he doesn't feel the same anymore, anytime he sees her he will be reminded that because of her, eun is dead. she says you're lying, he says didn't we say we won't lie? and he leaves. Hae soo decides to wait for wang so when he is sent away  with general and ji mong because he decided to become king to stop the bloodshed. Seasons pass, hae soo's love is unwavering. 3 years time jump. So comes back, He's still ignoring Soo, they were going to talk when she approached him in the garden but he said he doesn't wanna see her face, then wang yo tries to shoot hae soo and wang so saves her. he gets hurt. Soo secretly leaves the palace with baek ah and woo hee's help to meet wang so who is sick with a fever due to his wound, she tends to him in his room, when he gets better he tells her to leave, she asks him does he still love her? it was all a lie right?  and she said she waited for him and stuff. He kisses her because he can't take hiding his feelings anymore. They hug. Candle goes off and it is assumed ( i highly think) that they consumated. She's in her under dress and her hair is open and they are sleeping beside each other, she wakes up and he touches her face and smile at each other. They play with their shadows making animals. She feeds him. They cuddle and star gaze and have a good time until Ji mong appears. Wang yo seems to have been going crazy and getting sick. Wang so reckons its because deep inside he loved wang mu and Eun and its physically deteriorating him that he killed them both. Wang so is determined to be king, hae soo tells him that she thought he didn't need the throne and he would be happy for her, wang so says he wants the throne if it'll stop bloodshed and injustice. END. 

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Bian....I'm so focus on watching the episode that I forgot to recap also...I will try to recap all the scenes I remember from episode 16...

and PS : screwed you SBS.....having the episode leaked and postponed yours...goodluck with the baseball match...

Hide contents

Episode open by SD leaving Eun to HS as she will face the army that come searching for them. But Eun then let go HS and follow SD. 

Gen Park is with JM when he heard the news that SD is battling with Yo army to protect Eun, he rushed to help his daughter. On the other side So is confronting YH about Eun. Yh said all this time Eun and SD are hiding at Damiwon, how come she be so sure, So ask. Then YH explain all her findings on Damiwon that related to Eun. 

At Damiwon courtyard, SD is battling with many guards, she hurts but she try her best while Eun also fighting with his lacking skills beside her, When SD got hurt Eun grab her and shout to Yo to release her, but Yo coded the guard behind them, and right on time the guard slay SD, and she died.....

Eun shocked to see his wife being slayed, he keep calling buin..buin...then Yo aiming his arrow and hit on Eun arm. So arrive and shield Eun, begging Yo to stop and have mercy on Eun. Jung also arrive but the guard held him. HS watching all the scene helpless. And I think she back to think on her visions that finally she realized its not So fault at all....heoll do you realize it now???

Yo command So to move aside as he keep pointing his arrow at Eun, but So stay still. When Yo see an opportunity he release the arrow and it hit right into Eun's chest, and Eun is dying. So held Eun, then Eun asking for his gift from So he asked So to kill hi end his misery. So then slay his sword at Eun, Jung screaming, Hae Soo fall into the ground, Yo is happy. 

Finally Eun die and his finger crawling at SD during his death. And that's it Eun die.

So is very shock to have killed Eun, Yo leave the arena, So laughing and crying in stress he then leave the place. He then bump with gen Park. Papa Park notice blood on his sword and So refuse to talk with him, he is continue running to find his daughter.

There Jung,. Hae Soo and Papa Park mourning over SD and Eun dead body. Papa Park is a little relieve that finally Eun loves his daughter. Jung grab for the sword and swear he will kill So for Eun. But then HS stop him, beg him not to do that because everyone know that its not So who kill Eun... Jung the drop his sword and stay still...angry.

The next thing is So meet with HS. HS felt guilty for not hiding the fact that she kept Eun from So. So confront her, how she never trust him, and in the end So say to end everything between them and he leave her.

So, BA and JM meet with papa Park. They are planning on something. 

The next day at the king chamber the officials, papa park, princes gather..except BA, Jung and Won. Yo tell them about So successfully killing Eun and he will send So on a mission. after the meeting papa Park disses on So kills his daughter, so are the other officials. He stunned with Wook, but Wook also say nothing and just leave him. 

Yo at the king chamber hearing Eun voice calling his name loudly, he become paranoid....yeah the craziness begin.

HS been told that So is leaving, she is rushing to the place where they usually meet but its late, So already leaving. And there we get to see season changes...and time jump to 3 years after that. 

HS change his hair style. Yo become a crazy maniac who loves praying and at the temple, even his mom worry about him. HS been told that someone is coming and waiting for her, she is running thinking that So finally home, and when she reach the room its not So...its Jung in general outfit. General Jung. He greet HS long time no see, then the two of them spend time chatting together. 

While at the praying room, crazy eomma keep yelling at Yo for his madness behavior, and right on time So show up to greet the king. He look at Yo mental condition and crazy eomma really pissed at Yo then leave. 

The next day Jung and Wook bump with HS who also headed to the king chamber, and there she find So. HS pass him, So steal a glance at her. Yo is talking with So about something and HS about to prepare tea for him. Yo grab a glass and throw it at So. Then Yo grab HS wrist, Jung about to step in but Wook stop him. Yo keep angry at So and hurting HS wrist. So look at HS then he finally bow down to Yo and Yo release HS, HS then leave the room, afraid. 

Then HS and So meet at the usual place, but damn Yo also there with Won. Then Won start provoking Yo about So and HS, Yo take his bow and arrow. So and HS talking that So still ignoring her, but then So notice the arrow pointed by Yo, in a flash So grab Hae Soo and save her, but the shot hit his arm. HS want to check on him but he refuse and leave. 

At night HS ask for WH help to get her meet HS via Baek Ah. Then WH agreeing the request. At night Jung is visiting Damiwon after meeting Yo. CR stop him saying that he cannot meet HS at the moment, Jung insisted but CR also more insist to stop him. Then Jug give up. The truth is HS sneak in outside Damiwon to see So. She enter a room where So lying wounded. HS shocked to see so may scars on his back, and also she see the wound caused by Yo arrow this afternoon. HS then treating his wound, while So between his consciusness and not conscius he see HS in his eyes and back to sleep. 

Late at night So wake up, and he find himself treated. He wake up and see HS sitting..sleeping. So approach her and sit right so close in front of her. He is about to touch HS face but the HS wake up. So cancel his move and stand up. HS talk with him, So ask her to leave, but HS insisting. She is apologize for not trusting him but now she is, and she ask if his feeling toward her is a lie then please tell her now so she can leave, but the next thing happen So grab her waist and kiss Hae Soo....oh yes....he kiss her..real kiss and HS hug him back and reply the kiss.

Next scene...So and Hae Soo lying on bed together. HS only wearing her inner white hanbok...hemmm I'm wondering what they did before...LOL.....So is touching HS face then HS wake up. The couple then do the preview thing...playing puppet and the next morning HS feeding So breakfast because So arm wounded....

at night So and HS sitting side by side holding hand watching the stars, HS told him about pegasus star and So facing difficulties saying it. 

JM show up and the couple release their hand in front of JM, and the talk about the coup begin, that it is already time to tae the throne from Yo, as Yo now unconscious and become carzy and always hallucination.

END

Thank you!!  

Spoiler

Our otp timing is always so short, give us all the sweet spoiler then dang, it's seem less den … 10min …

• Like 10

Epic fail for SBS...they should've not cancelled ep 16..should've delayed it..fans will understand but to cancel is a big no-no for a show that is so big n popular to the international viewers. I have a hunch even before the leaked link shows up that some glitch like this would happen. They shouldn't look down on the power of Eclipses. 

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, thenagain said:

I wouldn't put it past them.  China and Korea are in a sort of Cold War over the antimisile system going in to SK. China had been purposefully messing with Korean idols and schedules in China, making it really hard  for Korean celebrities to operate normally there. I heard one station even blocked out Psy's face on a concert they showed in TV.  I  could totally see them leaking this as a giant F You to Korea. Especially since this will ruin ratings for the episode for tomorrow and hurt ad revenue. China is looking to maximize the damage on the entertainment industry.

given rating in korea ain't high.. don't think it messes up much ..

SBS itself doesn't conider it as important..

Its miscommunication at best...else china would not be buying episodes of other kdrama at such enormous price (man to man)

• Like 6

About how episode 16 was leaked, I think I know how this happens. From my experience of knowing all the legal and illegal sites of drama download and streaming: ML is sold internationally and somehow the original whole episodes of drama was leak/sold (it could be mole in the organization) to other websites. To avoid getting too much attention and attract legal action, so far, these websites had adhere to the original broadcast time. Initially I always manage to download the episode 1.5 hour after the ML broadcast in SBS. 1.5 hour to finish subbing and uploading to the illegal website is quite impossible already. Yet in recent weeks I noticed that the episode is always ready to be downloaded even when SBS has only broadcast it for like 30 minutes. The only explanation, these websites already have the 'pirated version' of the drama long before the broadcast started.

I had watched episode 16 but I am going to watch SBS stream tomorrow. FOR ANYONE WHO HAD WATCHED TOO, PLEASE STILL REWATCH IT ON LEGIT STREAM SITE AS SUPPORT FOR THE DRAMA. Don't punish ML together with SBS.

• Like 23

It's not fun anymore, we were supposed to watch this together with the other Eclipses around the world...and this leaked video happened! I'm very upset because it seems various things keep happening to Moon Lovers. I love this drama, I love the wonderful cast and I super love the OTP...but why things keep going against us... T_T  

SBS and its communication skills. Last week, they didn't properly inform the K-viewers (CMIIW) and it hurt the ratings (for ep 14 which I believe it's the most awaited ep for last week).

Just now, it happened again...SBS might've not communicated well to the other broadcasters (??)...and this ep is also the most awaited one this week, after all those lovely spoiler pics.

And...since it's the baseball game season, SBS should've expected it from the start..I just don't understand for them being unorganised.

sigghhh...

Just wondering, has SK ever done simulcast before? Or is is the first time? I don't recall that there's such a thing in the past.  

• Like 12

Reveal hidden contents

, "i'm going to kill him before he kills everyone" vendetta because HS told him that wS didn't want to kill Eun, that Eun asked for it (as his birthday present because Eun couldn't let SD go alone).

Thank you for the translation @icesiren but I wonder...

Spoiler

If HS heard WE last wish, how come WJ didn't? Hehehe.

Literally, he was the nearest to the WS-WE couple compared to HS. 

Ok, I am soooo over thinking. :D

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, redfrommars said:
My shipping heart~~ I should be sleeping right now :confounded:

What?! Its 2 freaking minutes??!  He must had set notification on IU ig, omo, how to sleep tonight, first on leaked episode 16, den calm down and about to close my eyes, these ig saga came, not of I am complaining, but yet, damn my shipper heart! 

Spoiler

Yea, I should be really sleeping now, as I have luggage to pack, plane to catch tml, but how to sleep?! 

• Like 15

WOAHHHHH !!!:w00t: Finally IU updated instagram .. and also lee joon gi commented.. WOAAHHH :w00t::w00t: :blush:

Eventhough Ep 16 didn't aired today but still I'm really love my MOONDAY :wub::w00t: because our soo-so still going on till midnight :w00t::lol::lol:HAHAHAHA *refer to joon gi commented

See you tommorrow moon lover :w00t::lol: 

• Like 24

Ques:

Preview in ep 15 and stills show that 3rd is kind of going crazy..

even if i consider ep 16, there is no clear rationale for him going crazy rt... 

Spoiler

including the fact that he heard eun's voice.. but that is momentary..its not fool proof evidence

Is 3rd being drugged too? Wook?

• Like 6