[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Episode 16 Spoiler

Spoiler

Episode 16 is sad and not just because Eun and Soon Deok

Wango so is hella mad at Soo for not telling him about how she hid Eun and Soon Deok. He could have saved them. Wang So is parting with Soo and it isn't because he wants to but because he has to become a dog for Wang Yo :( She waits for him to come back after 2-3 yrs go by. Wang So comes back. Yo tries to shoot Soo with an Arrow but So saves her. Wang Yo says something to Jung. I'm not sure if he allowed Jung to marry Soo. She goes to attend So who is injured. He wakes up and tells her to go back but she doesn't. They kiss. I would say I felt so much emotion pouring from the both of them. It was a good kiss. The candle light goes out...you know what that means. The inferred bed scene happens ahhhhhhhhhhh. They spend the night and all of the next day together. Be all cute and crap T___T My wish is being granted. Soo and So eat breakfast together, than we see them looking at the stars together. Ji Mong comes to tell them its time to grab the throne.

• Like 17

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2016]Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 달의 연인-보보경심 려 ~ ANNOUNCEMENT: please put all episode 16-17 leaked photos/videos/posts under spoiler tag, thank you \^0^/

Too much love will kill you....

Too much hope will disapoint you....

If you're not going to come to me (not airing the episode, imitating So's lines under the star).....then don't give me (false) hope....to me that's a torture...

For the first time in my life....I hate monday

• Like 20

25 minutes ago, kyar7jizhenll said:

Hey, all chingu,

As the site previously posted for ep 16 is noted as illegal by moderator , not sure dalymotion is also considered illegal? I don't dare to even post in spoiler tag. So, if anyone can't find it on dalymotion and want direct, please pm me. I don't wanna spoil everyone guesses and anticipations and won't post screen caps as well...unless ppl ask me. Sorry, I can't wait 24hrs... :(

Hide contents

Heartaches already started for our OTP 26 min into ep 16...ghr...ghr...ghr...please give them a break! :bawling:

Hi, dear.. Could you please pm me the link? Thanks in advance ^^

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

One chingu from twitter said 

Someone called SBS and SBS said they will air back to back episodes for Moon Lovers tomorrow!! YAY !!

Oh my goodness, I hope this is true! It'll make up for the Heroes' team pathetic baseball performance! ;P (But seriously... I still blame them haha)

• Like 8

Honestly, this whole mess could've been avoided if only SBS had just made a decision about airing the episode WAY before time. They have to coordinate with other broadcasters, but they only seemed to have made the decision...what, fifteen minutes before the episode was supposed to air? They should've given the heads up sooner, especially since live ratings matter the most on their part.

Of course Youku isn't blameless, but still, SBS would make things so much easier for everyone, viewers and broadcasters alike, if they were more direct and organized about whether or not the show will be airing. >_> 

• Like 18

SBS should have to prevent that this would happen, MLSHR is simultaneous broadcast and very popular on the internet, so somewhere it would leak the episode. This not only prejudice them if not to the other networks that broadcast as OneTV Asia. If they aired the first two episodes, one at 11pm Korean time, why they not air episode 16 today but minutes later, at least this would not have happened. Now there will be people who have already watch it, the only solution is to air 16 and 17 tomorrow.

Episode 17:

Spoiler

Hae So will be the woman's king, who is like a wife but unofficial. It doesn't matter if at some point he has to marry YH, his love will belong eternally to his beloved Hae Soo  angel1 onion head

• Like 12

Lol this is the first time I heard the whole episode of a drama leak and even the next episode preview. Only Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo. This drama will be remembered down the road for a long time. :D

The thirst is real for this drama. :wub:B)

• Like 18

what a hot mess. The spoiler for eps 16 and preview of eps 17 are more than enough already, but they really did leak the whole eps 16? Wow smfh. I wonder how SBS will handle this. Or do they really even care, like about the rating and else? :confused:

• Like 13

It really sucks for the ratings what SBS is doing to this drama!!:angry:  It's ridiculous enough that there are multiple versions of the drama. Now we have to put up with baseball as well? Please... It's almost a miracle that despite the very sloppy management Moon Lovers is still doing incredibly well (overseas)! 

Just why do I have a hard time feeling bad about the fact that some hardcore Eclipse managed to snatch episode 16 in the midst of the whole baseball mess that's been going on earlier? I know it's not necessarily the "right thing" to share the possibly most awaited episode of the drama so far publicly before it's official airtime but now that we actually do have a chance of getting our Monday's Moon Lovers fix, I cannot help but be at least a little bit pleased too. :huh:

If only the drama stations would have done a better job there wouldn't be MILLIONS of fans out there trying to assure that we will get what we deserve - which is episode 16 almost right on time. Under the current circumstances SBS pretty much has to air episode 16 and 17 back to back. Anything else would make them loose out even more. I bet SBS already wishes they could travel back in time and change their decision!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 19

Can someone kindly pm me the link of episode 16 please... I cant wait till tomorrow...

Oh yah I heard that Z-Hera ever leaked photo of IU that gave hint that HS's pregnant, previously someone ever posted in this forum, but this forum really runs so fast, I hard to catch up to someone like me :( May someone also show me the pic please...

I need that long kiss of Hae Soo and Wang So ASAP!!!!!

• Like 6

SPOILER 

Spoiler

Did WS confronted HS on why she did not tell him where Eun was

Was he blaming her? angry with her? sorry cant seem to wait for subs

------------------

Was their a time jump....W Jung and HS became close it seems....so it explains it then

:crazy: :(

• Like 4