[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

The good thing today ep we have the close up version of the sunset kiss, balcony kiss, clock tower kiss, whatever the name is... So can they give us a more close up and longer version next time? LOL 

SDY and YMJ, kiss scene. I don't feel anything maybe bcos I was too much worried about the car on autopilot mode. Their scene in Urk is much more sweeter than the kissing scene, it would be better if they kissed there after he lifted her to sit down on the rock. DY is such a romantic BF... 

And my oppa cameo :bawling: why is it so short??? But he's just too cute, LOL when he said: "why are you asking me?" :sweat_smile: I'd be so mad if I were MY, haha. 

Oh, and the scene SJ met MY's mom, SJK's expression when she said "Eomma?" was so on point, that's how a BF should react when meeting his GF's mother unexpectedly, all blood drained from his face :joy:  When her mom asked him "Did you do something that made you guilty?" SJ answered: "I didn't do anything, but if you allow me, next time..." what was he thinking...

• Like 22

I have so many questions!!!

Does anyone know how they have managed to adjust the story for the Chinese market without the NK part? It seems to me that the story would not make a lot of sense with the NK parts gone.

I also really did not understand the warning the NK soldier gave at the noodle house. Anyone able to explain? In fact that whole scene seemed off to me. Perhaps more was itten but knowing they would need to cut it for China made them limit it? How on earth do body guards get to go to a meal while the people they are guarding are not there?

They keep talking about the boyfriend rumour at the hospital. Is that going to turn out to be important?

Similarly what is up with the baby doctor telling Lee Chi Hoon and his fiancee not to have sex? Not medically sound advice if all is normal, especially with only 10 days to go. And even if it was good advice why was it shown? Please let us not have anything happen to the baby as I don't want to see Onew cry again.

and not a question but oh my did I love the scene with the 4 of them at the coffee shop! Almost made up for all the awful PPL going on (and yes I know the $$ help make the show look good but they are not blended in at all well)

• Like 6

2 hours ago, nadya92 said:
  Hide contents

GUYSSS!! HE'S ALIVE (?) weeeee I'm not worried anymore :w00t:

MANSEEE!!!!!!!!

Assaaaaaaa....... I will not spend tonight episode seeing him lying in bed....

get well soon captain lets do zero night three days with me when you already fine.... I may passed out but i'll definitely stay... Lol

• Like 8

tumblr_o50owl2JJS1u2r065o1_540.png

My most favorite scene in episode 13 is GooWoon last scene in Urk, for me this scene is very very beautiful and meaningful. On the early scene, when DY's deep in thought about General Yoon's request, I could feel his confusion, I know it's very hard for him because he loves his job so much. And then YMJ came, they talked and before he said I love you to MJ, that's when he got his revelation, that's when he finally choose MJ over his job, because he loves MY that much. This scene left me breathless for a moment, the cinematography is beauuuuutiful and their acting are on point.

It's sad that they faced another struggle but I wish GooWoon couple all the happiness in the world because they deserve it, especially DY, he has been through a lot, this poor guy *hug* :tears:

Anyway, Dots makes me loves sunset very much now, first the truck kiss scene and then now this revelation scene. You did a good job director-nim :wub:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, larienssi said:

My favourite scene in this episode, the one that was cemented in my mind after watching, and I actually catch myself smiling as I type this. Hahaha! When Si Jin received that call, and he talked to her in their "code" - whenever he has to go somewhere difficult, he will tell her that he is going to the department store. I actually wondered whether there will be a scene where Si Jin has to use that code, and writer gave it to us. Mo Yeon got it, and acknowledged the situation, and supported him, asked him on a movie date. She was hopeful and optimistic, and she trusts him. The face he made, love that the camera slowly zoomed on in his face, btw, after hearing her say those words is priceless. He looked so relieved and happy. That was such a tender moment between our OTP and demonstrated that they are in the same page. I really love it. I dearly love seeing them like this. :wub:

My fave scene too!

The change of MY's face when SJ says "salute" is so real and made me sad a bit. I almost thought that she's gonna be disappointed again, but instead she cheers him and wishes him well. They're already onto the next level of the relationship. Understanding and trust are already solid. Now, SJ just needs to be alive!

• Like 9

47 minutes ago, jemmaca said:

I have so many questions.

I also really did not understand the warning the NK soldier gave at the noodle house. Anyone able to explain? In fact that whole scene seemed off to me. Perhaps more was itten but knowing they would need to cut it for China made them limit it? How on earth do body guards get to go to a meal while the people they are guarding are not there

Hi.. Sorry to cut your post short...i only insert the part that i wanted to reply on...

If you notice the NK guy said that he wont be there in SK for the nxt round of talk as he will be off duty.

Then u notice YSJ and SDY look at each other with weird face....this is because they think it is weird for special forces to be off duty when the meeting is such an important and high security level event. Even SK have all their Alpha, Bravo n Charlie team on duty.

That is why YSJ and SDY look at each other with suspicious face. They smell something is not right. And true to their instinct..the NK make a surprise visit during the rehearsal. 

About them having meal..maybe that is when other team is on duty. So its okay for thrm to go and eat.

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, gangurhar said:

Translation to New OST by M.C. THE MAX :tears:

I’ll become a small gust of wind
Quietly leaning against your back for a moment
So even if the wind blows like a coincidence
You can feel my touch

Do we really need the typical words of I love you?
Because you are already my everything

Because I couldn’t tell you, because I couldn’t say it
This cruel love makes my heart want to explode
Do you know?
I miss you so much that I can’t stand it
You became my everything

This love had started from the beginning

Is it possible to be this in love?
You’ve colored my entire heart
Even though I’m not good at being in love
I can’t lose you for a single moment

Haven't seen DoTS with sub yet, but still without it... seeing it live last night, the hours seem too slow waiting for the news of YSJ.  (Funny how a character in a drama could affect one's real life) Although we know that everything will be okay at the end, the day feels different.  The new OST also sound so sad and by looking at the lyrics it does describe the relationship between both leads.  Agree that action speaks louder than word as in the song.  It is tough to be KMY in the situation but we can trust her to focus 200% and have the strength to get through this challenge.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, SkyKid said:

thank you, you have no idea how this pic save my day ^^  now I think I have courage to watch ep 14, but really until we get the happy ending, I will be always worried one of them might ... gone :crazy:

BUT THE THING IS...this is BTS. Song Joong Ki is healthy and fine. He may play an "in coma" patient but he can still stand around while he's not filming his part :)) so at first when i saw it I was happy...but then I thought about how it could just be SJK in this outfit while filming for the ep...standing around waiting for his scene 

• Like 12

51 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

MANSEEE!!!!!!!!

Assaaaaaaa....... I will not spend tonight episode seeing him lying in bed....

get well soon captain lets do zero night three days with me when you already fine.... I may passed out but i'll definitely stay... Lol

maybe KES will make it short for this scene??? just my thought coz the previous episode it happened like that. hehe

btw the SJ's pic I posted before already in korean news. I don't know if it will effect anything for tonight's episode huhu I hope NO coz everyone excited to watch what happen tonight! :D I want to quote all who mentioned  and quoted me before but its to many so I'll just give /love/ for you guys ;)

8 hours left ! :)

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, QuynhT said:

BUT THE THING IS...this is BTS. Song Joong Ki is healthy and fine. He may play an "in coma" patient but he can still stand around while he's not filming his part :)) so at first when i saw it I was happy...but then I thought about how it could just be SJK in this outfit while filming for the ep...standing around waiting for his scene 

Totally agree, he maybe waiting for his scene. But then again, he is in hospital gown so he should be still ok but maybe in a coma still.

• Like 7

Wow, the rating increasingly. :wub::wub:My favorite scene in ep 13 is the double date. They are so cute. And looks so real. I feels that I'm not watching drama, beacuse they are so natural.

Double%20Date_zpsytscdcm1.png

When I seen this scene, seems like dispatch who found out about celebrity dating.

Wednesday and thursday were become the day for DoTS fans, our serotonin will increase and our days is more happiness. Fighting all! waiting for KMY action to save YSJ tonight.

• Like 20

Just a random thought about the 'refreshing ending' that JG mentioned.  Have you noticed the number of times it has been mentioned that KMY would make a great soldier / have seen more action than an active solider.  Then, YSJ said if she does become broke, he can find her a position on Alpha Team.

Only because this is in dramaverse, but wouldn't it be totally refreshing if she somehow ends up as a special alpha team doctor?  :blush:

• Like 24